• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

5days late, theres a 2week wait at my drs before you can get an appointment this has happened to me before i missed 2 months of af but didn have as many pg symtoms or the really bad cramps that i have now. i dont think i am pg tbh just af messing me around.

It's still early days yet hun... your not out until the witch shows. You have had textbook symptoms since the start of this thread, if you're not pregnant I will eat my hat lol keep up the PMA :hugs:

Hey ladies. AF is due on Sunday so I'll be testing this weekend. I don't have very many symptoms but they are enough to make me think this might be it. I have very "full" boobs and they are tender to the touch. I'm always sleepy as in I actually fell asleep at my desk as work today and I've been nauseous all day long.

Fingers crossed this is it! Good luck to you all!

nqs your always so good at making me feel positive thanks :) Im going to keep updating this thread if af arrives it will be interesting to see you eatr your hat lol.my left bb is just sooo painful. How u feeling hun?

15dpo and bfn so I am 100% out. With my little boy at 15dpo I got a very dark very fast blue line.

I also realise I have pms as I hate the whole world and want to throw my xmas tree away haha. So this will pass tomorrow but for now I'm off to wallow in self pitty and eat. alot.

I will be back when af shows up to start again. Going to try a new approach of 100% not testing before af and I'm going to very much enjoy xmas! And i am ignoring symptoms cause lets face it I should have known better as I got non last time till i was 7 weeks so why would i get them now.

Best of luck all around!

x x x

bambibump its different every pg dont give up yet when i was pg the first time which i sadly lost i got my bfp at 3weeks and 4 days and then when i was pg with my son i didnt get my bfp until af was 2weeks late.Sooooo you still have a chance!!

urgh, i wish i knew what was going on... just want the :witch: to arrive or a bfp on a hpt.

my symptoms : sore nipples, sore head, sore back, tired, 2 days late with lots of creamy CM, high temps, cramps, feeling sick in waves, not to mention i tend to need a widdle more often:blush:

nqs your always so good at making me feel positive thanks :) Im going to keep updating this thread if af arrives it will be interesting to see you eatr your hat lol.my left bb is just sooo painful. How u feeling hun?

I will even post a pic of me eating my own hat for evidence lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling nervous... 3 hours to go, don't know why but I have the number '7' in my head, I hope it's not as this would mean an early mc :(
I would be very happy with a number above 25 (have been praying [-o<).
As soon as I know, I will let you all know... please keep everything crossed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15dpo and bfn so I am 100% out. With my little boy at 15dpo I got a very dark very fast blue line.

I also realise I have pms as I hate the whole world and want to throw my xmas tree away haha. So this will pass tomorrow but for now I'm off to wallow in self pitty and eat. alot.

I will be back when af shows up to start again. Going to try a new approach of 100% not testing before af and I'm going to very much enjoy xmas! And i am ignoring symptoms cause lets face it I should have known better as I got non last time till i was 7 weeks so why would i get them now.

Best of luck all around!

x x x

No BFP at 15dpo definately does NOT mean you're out ! as Emz says every pregnancy is different, no AF yet so there's a good chance for your BFP. BTW... I read last night it takes longer to get a BFP if you're having a BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

AF got me late yesterday. My heart literally sank when I saw she'd arrived. What a horrible feeling. So I'm out.

Good luck to all you ladies waiting and testing. Sending you lots and lots of :dust:

xxx

AF got me late yesterday. My heart literally sank when I saw she'd arrived. What a horrible feeling. So I'm out.

Good luck to all you ladies waiting and testing. Sending you lots and lots of :dust:

xxx

Aw, I'm so sorry hun. CD1 is the worst feeling :cry:

I hope you feel better soon and get your BFP in 2010 :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

nqs ive never had my fingers crossed so much, i really hope you have a high no hun i really do!!, omg uv just freaked me out with that info about hcg i went to see a psychic not so long ago and she said she new i had a mc and that it was a girl----thats when i had a bfp really early and when i was pg with my son i had to wait omg thats crazy!!
im nervous for your nqs fxd

luciloo88 im sorry the witch got you fxd for next cycle x x

your not going to believe this!!and i know the only way im going to find out for sure is to take another test but i dont have any tests at the moment.
The other day i took a test and thought i saw a line so i kept looking and could still see it but then i thought i was imagining it so i just put in in the bin in the bathroom, the next day i took another one same thing happend thaught i saw a line it was ever so faint the more i stared at it the more it disapeard lol so went to empty the bin and there are def lines on the test....i know they could be evaps but i swear i seen them when i first peed on them!!!

your not going to believe this!!and i know the only way im going to find out for sure is to take another test but i dont have any tests at the moment.
The other day i took a test and thought i saw a line so i kept looking and could still see it but then i thought i was imagining it so i just put in in the bin in the bathroom, the next day i took another one same thing happend thaught i saw a line it was ever so faint the more i stared at it the more it disapeard lol so went to empty the bin and there are def lines on the test....i know they could be evaps but i swear i seen them when i first peed on them!!!

How exciting!!!!!!! Good luck babe - keep me posted.
Millions of :dust: !!
xxx

I told you !!! go get another test NOW :happydance:

Well I'm 4DPO and this morning I woke up with a constant twinge in my left ovary. It's not going away.
Besides that, that is the only symptom I have had so far, but saying that it's still pretty soon!

Good luck to all you ladies! :flower:

tested with a clearblue digi and "not pregnant" Im gutted feel like giving up right about.........Now!!

tested with a clearblue digi and "not pregnant" Im gutted feel like giving up right about.........Now!!

Oh I know how you feel. I am feeling the same way. I have alot of symptoms and negative all the way around.. I even havent had AF.She was Due already. Argh.

ohhh so sorry emz :hugs:. there is still time for the BFP! maybe it's going to be a real christmas suprise for all of us. i'm still not sure what to do so i am gonna call the dr. i would just chalk it up to being AF i had last week but it was just spotting and (TMIA) i could have worn one pantyliner the whole 5 days.. no clots, no pms and no cramps.. i have never had an af like that. EVER!!! and like nqs said on another thread, if it's diffrent, then it's still possible!! but frer this am with fmu and BFN.:cry:
fx for you to get it soon!!:thumbup:

and nqs....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->