2dpo, dying to test!

I'm still having bad cramps, had a headache since last night it was so bad I went to bed at 9. Woke up at 5 so 1-2 hours earlier than the last few days but my temp is still up sightly :wacko: AF due tomorrow at the latest so should start spotting today which usually starts in the late afternoon/evening. If I don't start spotting I'll get more tests tomorrow.

Mad isn't it my spotting, cm everything just disappeared yesterday, its so odd, usually with a cp when I spot it carries on til AF it doesn't clear up! I'm lost:( xx

Have you tested again? I just keep telling myself there's no way I can be pg with cramps this bad, they're so painful! x

Snap last night it was so bad I took paracetamol literally felt like any min was gunna start then nothing by 11pm, today bad this morning and gone again, tiny bit of brown cm but that's it, I really doing think I'm pregnant but 4 days late and no sign of AF at all it had to be a cp? I'm never late unless pregnant. Got no tests love and can't get any now til get paid next Wednesday so am sure AF will have started by then, have you got any tests? Xx

Just checked my chart from the cp last month, I had 24, 26, 25 then 26 cycles before bfp at 14dpo last month, spotted on 12dpo, cycle extended to 31 days cause of the cp. Spotted on 12 dpo this cycle same as last month, CD 29 today so if things run the same AF should come in 1/2 days I guess xx

No I was gonna go pick some up but really think I should just wait until tomorrow. I'm really hoping the spotting for you was implantation and that you are in with a better chance because of a longer lp. I think your temp will go up again tomorrow, we'll just have to wait. :( OH wanted a drink tonight so had to tell him I can't just in case which I really hate doing because now I know he will be thinking about it xx

Oh love sorry! I had full on AF start just now no spotting so I'm out too! Please don't go anywhere though we are cycle buddies!:( xx

Sorry af got you, I'm not going anywhere we'll all get our bfps soon! xx

Oh good I'm glad! Oh you're not out yet you're only spotting its not over for you just yet:) xxx

Spotting got a bit heavier and turned red & temp drop, new cycle here I come! One thing I will say is that my nipples didn't get sore at all, usually I know I'm out by 7-9dpo because of it so not sure what to make of it, maybe all the water I'm drinking is having an effect? I've gone from a bottle of fizzy pop almost every day to just two cans of pepsi in the last two weeks & tonnes of water! xx

That's really good Lou I bough a fruitox bottle to drink more water cause all I drank was tea and fizzy stuff! After one bit of red blood which i thought was AF nothing! Not sure whether to count yesterday as CD 1 or not as it was just that one bit when I went to the loo and nothing since just spotting? Confusing cause pains were so bad i had to take painkillers then went away last nightxx

I wouldn't count it yet your temp is still up, could be breakthrough bleeding? xx

Honestly when I went to the loo yest and saw red I thought thats it I've come on, told dh, put a towel on then since then kept expecting to see full on af but it just went to brown spotting, had to be a cp surely, even with the b6 it wouldn't give me a lp of 14! Got up this morn and still just brown spotting, see if AF starts today but will make sure it carries on before I count as cd1! Oh no I'm def out hunni, that temp was an hour and half after I normally take it so think it would of been lower, just wish it would hurry up so I can move on! Xx

Hmm I'm not sure then, just wait and see what happens today and with your next temp tomorrow. I'm only spotting brown with some red with ewcm but still count it as CD1 as I know it will come fully by tonight. I would wait & see when af comes properly before counting it as CD1, I also think it might have been another cp too looking at your last cycle with the spotting:hugs:

Bloody CP's I wish I had just one perfect egg in there somewhere, thanks hunni, like you I think AF will come later too xx

AF is starting to finish up it was soo painful this time, I should O around valentine's day/my bday so no excuse not to BD loads xx

Snap its been awful! So heavy and painful, mines eased a bit today:) yeah no excuses lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->