2dpo, dying to test!

When I had my eldest I was 20 I thought I had a sickness bug did a test and was 13 weeks by then lol
With my second I was 24 and on cerezette that failed miserably and did a test I was 6 weeks
Then with my bubba I was 28 and I had found b&b by then.... well...... I did looooads mwahaha ;)
I find it all exciting I am also really curious about twins for me
Anyone else ever think what if it's more than one?

I'd love twins!! Not sure how OH would cope though he's never really been around children so I think one would be enough for him lol, he already knows I want a big family I just wish it didn't take so long. I think there's twins on my dads side of the family and my mom said my sis was a twin but she lost one so it's exciting knowing there's a small chance!

My mum is a fraternal twin she has a brother her nanny was a twin and had 13 bros and sisters 2 sets if triplets 3 sets of twins and a singleton that was back in the early 1900s though so it's definitely on my mum's side lol
I've got 3 children and twins are yet to show up so I'm nervous this time lol

You're in with a good chance then! When are you testing?

Af is due xmas day
I am excited and terrified all at the same time
My family will flip their lid
I've not got the most supportive or accepting family I wish I did but shit happens lol
When are you all testing

I'll start thursday so 8dpo, Af due 21st for me. I always seem to end up with AF on xmas every year so I'll be tired and in a mood lol. None of my siblings have kids yet so my mom is on my case to give her a grandchild, she's been going on about it so much lately I'm considering just explaining to her that we've been trying for years!! Then she'll just be on my case about that too, it's hard to just grin & bare it when she goes on. Families can be such a pain but ultimately it's our decision & our bodies! x

No twins anywhere in my family! My ICS have been despatched so knowing me I'll use one when they get here lol xx

Logically I know it's my body my life but my anxiety doesn't let me shrug it off
I have been panicking like crazy since we started tcc
About the can of worms were opening with baby #4
It's what we want it will complete our family he will be getting the snip after but even with all the reassurance from my own brain I can't stop panicking
I am 30 ffs haha why can't I just in the words of the most annoying song ever
Let it go hahaha

Noodles I have no family at all, I lost my dad in 2011 then my nan in 2012, then my first loss at 12 weeks in June 2012, my mum and sister I don't have any contact with as they treated me v badly. Its your life and your family and you must do what's right for you xxxx

You are right
I need to stop panicking I just find it so hard as I've been so controlled my whole life it's like a built in mechanism

When are you testing?

Yeah I know how that is I've been in controlling relationships in the past, hard to have your own mind in the end but just stay strong and stick to what's best for you no one else. If the tests come tomorrow or Wednesday I prob won't be able to help myself lol but i feel out already my cycles are only 26 days since my loss in may so AF is only 7 days away and I've got zero symptoms, I always get strong pregnancy symptoms so not holding my breath! Xx

Ohhhh but you never know..... It could be a big xmas surprise ♡
I hope it is for you ♡

You never know a Xmas miracle that would have to be! Thankyou xxx

Sometimes, I did with my youngest, I have IBS so its hard to tell from that sometimes! X

Ooo painful :(
On Friday I had what felt like actual period pains bit if stabbing like a pulled muscle didn't think of anything but I'm now going to Google see if it could of been ovulation lol
Good old Google

Mine with my son were like cramps but sharper, I had them 2 days then I had implantation cramps at 3dpo and a v v faint bfp on a wondfo st 6 dpo with a proper line at 7dpo so I must of implanted around 3/4 dpo super early when its supposed to be 6/12dpo and I was temping so I was spot on with my o day:) xx

Ah wow that's accurate I haven't been temping I just followed my dates on the app lol
I find it all interesting hearing others stories etc

morning, woke up with horrible cramps this morning and my nipples are super sensitive/sore which is the biggest sign af is on the way for me. I couldnt resist and did a test with fmu and got a bfn :dohh: trying to stay positive and not think about it as much x

Its still so early Lou, your temps are brill, I had a drop today, not feeling super confident tbh. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->