2dpo, dying to test!

I've been having really vivid dreams and feeling so tired I aso felt a bit sick this morning but it's too early for me. I really want to test though just for fun lol

A dip at 5dpo could be a good thing, I think you're due AF same time as me so we'll know soon enough. Noodles I feel the same today, tired and sick but I had a rough night so that could be why. I always seem to have vivid dreams so i'll never know if it's a sign for me lol. I remember searching google about it way back when and the main thing that came up was pregnancy so fingers crossed! So many women report having very early symptoms x

I had really strong early symptoms with my successful pregnancies but reduced or zero with all my losses but that's just me the majority of women on here don't have many or none at all! My tests came today, bfn of course ridiculous testing at 5 dpo! X

Guys......
My eyes can't believe it
I just did a test coz I couldn't help myself
I am 4dpo according to my calendar
I just got a faint but very noticeable BFP :/
What on earth

Oooooh let's see, maybe you ovulated sooner?!

I don't know how to show you a pic I'm on my phone let me see if I can figure it out

I can't see a picture but I'm on my phone, I'll have to look on the pc x

I still can't see a picture even on the pc sorry, what test was you using? xx

No I can't see it either:( boo hoo yeah without temping you prob o earlier than the app thought! That's brilliant fingers crossed, when I went back to my ic there was a faint line but this is 2 hours later so must be evap although pinkish, won't show in pics just too faint, normally these tests are stark white no matter how long left, poooooo I hate evaps:(

Anyone want to wait with me? I have 6 FRERs and a few cheapies left and will be testing from 6dpo onwards:blush: AF due in 10 days, the waiting is driving me mad because we reallllyyy tried this cycle. Should get my crosshairs tomorrow on FF:happydance:

hello, I'll wait with you. I am 2DPO as well. I find myself back here on this site just over 2 years from last time. I have been through a lot. Daughter, born October 2013, caused my kidneys to shuy down. I was on dialysis, had been Type 1 diabetic for over 21 years. I received a kidney/ pancreas transplant July 23, 2015. We have decided to see what happens but I am cleared to try for another child. Didn;t realize when hubby and I had sex this past Sunday, he works 3rd shift and we have a 2 year old who is my shadow so not much us time, I was around ovulation.Well, til he entioned how, well, wet I was/. After I looked back on the calander and I either was or was about to ovulate. So, we will see if we have a Christmas present to discuss around the new year.

Sorry to hear you've been through so much but looks like you might of timed bd perfectly! Good luck:) xx

I think it was a stupid evaporation line it's got to be

Anyone want to wait with me? I have 6 FRERs and a few cheapies left and will be testing from 6dpo onwards:blush: AF due in 10 days, the waiting is driving me mad because we reallllyyy tried this cycle. Should get my crosshairs tomorrow on FF:happydance:

hello, I'll wait with you. I am 2DPO as well. I find myself back here on this site just over 2 years from last time. I have been through a lot. Daughter, born October 2013, caused my kidneys to shuy down. I was on dialysis, had been Type 1 diabetic for over 21 years. I received a kidney/ pancreas transplant July 23, 2015. We have decided to see what happens but I am cleared to try for another child. Didn;t realize when hubby and I had sex this past Sunday, he works 3rd shift and we have a 2 year old who is my shadow so not much us time, I was around ovulation.Well, til he entioned how, well, wet I was/. After I looked back on the calander and I either was or was about to ovulate. So, we will see if we have a Christmas present to discuss around the new year.

Just realized when I reopened my account that I had the klstar one before. The peanutmomma was the one I used when pregnant with my daughter in 2013. Either way I am here this is me too

Can I join? I'm 3dpo and itching to start testing. Was planning on waiting until 10dpo but I don't think I'm strong enough to lol ill probably start testing around 6dpo. If I am pregnant I want to see the progression line! But I'm worried if I start testing early I will tempt fate and end up being doomed for af. The 2ww drags so much!

I tested @ midnight which made me 8/9 dpo it was a bfn. I've previously said I wouldn't test until AF was late because I knew it was too early. But I think it's when you read so many stories of women getting a bfp so early on it gives you hope.

Ahh anywho...the only thing that made me feel like I had a chance was cramping after I had a glass of wine yesterday evening then cramping in my uterus on the right side.

This would be my first. Partner and I weren't really trying but the days we DTD fell 1 day before and on O!!

Well i think mine was an evap too nothing on the next two ICS hey ho xx

I think my ICS are rubbish I'm not getting them again! Another v v faint line this morning but it's only on ones that have enough dye on and a dark control line. Some of them the control is super light so you'd never see a faint line! Rubbish:( how is everyone? Xx

Huge dip today and complete bfn on superdrug and horrible grey line on an IC :( thought I saw the tiniest dot of brown mixed with ewcm today but could be mistaken. Feeling very out already :( x

4dpo. Why do the days drag on so long??? Urgh I just need to know now!!!
Don't be discouraged loulou, 7dpo is still early. Maybe a implantation dip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->