2DPO severe back pain

MrsJT9

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm 2DPO after a m/c 20th Jan at 5 weeks.

I was a little scared to try again this month before af but we're desperate to be pregnant again.

When I had my m/c I had a severe water infection, drs confirmed 5 days later this was clear. Anyway yesterday I had a dull ache in lower left back and ache in left shoulder and then today shoulder still aches and lower left back pain in severe.

I've been drs who said I have small amount of blood in urine but wants me to do another sample in the morning just to ensure it's still a small amount but so far rules out another water infection.

Has anyone else experienced very painful lower back/side ache at 2DPO I'm worried something is wrong and we won't conceive again this month.

Any similar experiences please let me know and did they result in bfp?

Thank you x

It really sounds like a kidney infection to me. I had something similar but I was already about 7wks pregnant or so. I had miscarried May 6th 2014 then accidentally got pregnant immediately after I stopped bleeding. About 7 or so weeks later I went to the bathroom and saw blood and freaked! Then started having lower back pain. I was sure I was losing the baby so called ob which told me to go to my GP and have them check levels and check for UTI. Bleeding had almost stopped about the time I got to the Dr. Turns out it was a pretty nasty UTI. No clue why I had vaginal bleeding and Dr had no explanation either. Baby girl turned 2yrs old today ����

Thank you this is very comforting! I'm due back to my own GP in half an hour so hoping to get some answers.

I'll update once I'm back, thanks again for your experience xx

It really sounds like a kidney infection to me. I had something similar but I was already about 7wks pregnant or so. I had miscarried May 6th 2014 then accidentally got pregnant immediately after I stopped bleeding. About 7 or so weeks later I went to the bathroom and saw blood and freaked! Then started having lower back pain. I was sure I was losing the baby so called ob which told me to go to my GP and have them check levels and check for UTI. Bleeding had almost stopped about the time I got to the Dr. Turns out it was a pretty nasty UTI. No clue why I had vaginal bleeding and Dr had no explanation either. Baby girl turned 2yrs old today ����

P.S Happy Birthday to your little girl xx

So I've been to my own GP today with fmu and today there are no traces of blood or anything else to suspect uti.

He asked when last period was and I told him it was m/c bleed 20th Jan. He asked if we're ttc and said I should maybe take a pregnant test, this seems completely pointless to me as I only ovulated 2 days ago and I also told the dr that before hand so what's the point in even suggesting that :wacko:

I'm not going to bother as I know it'll be bfn I will just wait until 14dpo and try then xx

Are you absolutely positive that you ovulated only 2 days ago and it couldn't have been sooner? I absolutely HATE the 2ww!! Lol
Thank you for the happy birthday! Party is tomorrow yay!!
I was supposed to have ovulated 2 days ago too! Maybe we can symptom spot together?

I definitely ovulated mon/tues so I'm either 3/4 DPO I think 3 though as had temp rise yesterday and today and assuming I will tomorrow also.

Symptom spotting together sounds great to get us through this tww :flower:

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow! Xx

Thank you! You too! I've been having light spotting since the 8th, and today it's more like a very light period. I'm hoping it's just ovulation bleeding, but it does have me a little worried.

I'm just all will be fine :hugs:

I've had a few cramps on and off the past couple of days and today I'm very emotional god knows what's going on :shrug:

Well, it turned out that the opk was predicting my period instead of ovulation. Oh well, AF is all done now and due for fertile days Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and ov on Thursday according to FF. I'll also be checking with opks. When are you going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->