2dpo too soon for symptoms??

Overcaffein8d

Reaction score
I feel like I'm going crazy!! :wacko:

I am trying not to over analyze ever little twinge, but I'm only 2dpo and I've been experiencing menstrual-like cramps and lower back pain all day. I am aware that it is much too early for implantation, but it's also much too soon to be menstrual related (AF due 17th)...anyone else experience something similar this early??

All comments welcome!

Some people feel different after they have concieved.. fingers x for you :)

Hi Jokerette and Mellyknz,

Thanks for the replies. I am TTC #3, so this isn't my first rodeo, but all I remember from my previous successful TWWs was the absence of symptoms....While all the other hopefuls were reporting sore breasts, twinges, or frequent urination, I never felt any different. I'm just worried that this may mean I'm out?!

I wouldn't worry..I am trying for number 4 atm and each of my 3 were completely different, 1&2 had no symptoms at all! An my 2 year old had tingly breasts (tmi!) Its so hard to try not to think about it though..I am so unlucky this time around each time I feel genuinely hopeful it bites me lol even when I have symptoms from previous times it hasnt happened.. so I guess symptoms or not its hard to know till af arrives..sorry my reply isnt more helpful

I feel like I'm going crazy!! :wacko:

I am trying not to over analyze ever little twinge, but I'm only 2dpo and I've been experiencing menstrual-like cramps and lower back pain all day. I am aware that it is much too early for implantation, but it's also much too soon to be menstrual related (AF due 17th)...anyone else experience something similar this early??

All comments welcome!

You never know, stranger things have happened! My friend knew she was pregnant from about 6-7 dpo, which is technically still too early to be able to tell.

Yep I feel the cramps. Their mild not to bad but I got them and I'm 2dpo^_^ I've had leg ache aswell which I normally get a few days before AF. N headaches Omg every day I get them. They last no more then 2 hours but hurt. I don't want to take anything for them just in case. But good luck hun. Everyone is different. It is possible to have symptoms this early

Yep I feel the cramps. Their mild not to bad but I got them and I'm 2dpo^_^ I've had leg ache aswell which I normally get a few days before AF. N headaches Omg every day I get them. They last no more then 2 hours but hurt. I don't want to take anything for them just in case. But good luck hun. Everyone is different. It is possible to have symptoms this early

Thank you!! Happy to know I'm not in this alone. FXd we both get our :bfp: this is your 3rd month TTC? Let's hope the 3rd time IS the charm...uh, for you...not me lol, this is my first attempt for baby #3. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->