2dpo. TWW buddies

I am so sorry to both of you ! I couldn't imagine :( you are both extremely strong and courageous <3 beautiful angels to look down on you until you meet again.

Soooo... I'm crazy lol. image.jpg not sure if it's line eye or an evap but it's driving me nuts :p

The only thing holding me back is that in normal colour it's so light I really can't tell if it has colour or not lol I think I'm going to wait a few more days and call it an evap :p I don't want to go POAS wild :haha:

The only thing holding me back is that in normal colour it's so light I really can't tell if it has colour or not lol I think I'm going to wait a few more days and call it an evap :p I don't want to go POAS wild :haha:

You have a much stronger will power than me!

Hi ladies. I think I'm 2dpo. I think.... Had a to rise yesterday and left side cramps Saturday. But oddly enough had a positive opk yesterday. Anyone have a positive opk day after O?

I try and wait to test. But most months I don't have the self control. But with a recent MC I don't know if I can handle a negative test. :/

Anyone on 10-11 dpo? I'm at 11 dpo and still getting bfn even though I've had so many signs. I'm officially crazy if a comes this week :/ anyone here around my frame? I need a buddy!

Yes it is hard (occasionally) as they don't always get along. I'm still trying to come to terms with our losses. I'll never be the same again as can be said of all losses.

How do you cope with such devastating heartache?

Of course you won't be :hugs:

I'm determined for my girls to of left a positive impact on my life, so I live my life for all three of us. That's how I cope!

I am so sorry to both of you ! I couldn't imagine :( you are both extremely strong and courageous <3 beautiful angels to look down on you until you meet again.

Thank you.

Soooo... I'm crazy lol. View attachment 794639 not sure if it's line eye or an evap but it's driving me nuts :p

I think it's as evap Hun. Sorry x

I can see it! Get a frer!

Hey are you in 2ww? :)

Hi ladies. I think I'm 2dpo. I think.... Had a to rise yesterday and left side cramps Saturday. But oddly enough had a positive opk yesterday. Anyone have a positive opk day after O?

I try and wait to test. But most months I don't have the self control. But with a recent MC I don't know if I can handle a negative test. :/

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Actually this month I had exactly the same. Odd.

Anyone on 10-11 dpo? I'm at 11 dpo and still getting bfn even though I've had so many signs. I'm officially crazy if a comes this week :/ anyone here around my frame? I need a buddy!

Fingers crossed for that bfp. What symptoms do you have?

Oh I know :p my hubby kept saying I was nuts and there was nothing there even after I put it in black and white like that ! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't completely insane and making things up :haha:

Also new symptom today lol crampy death ! I was crampy before but it was like normal period cramps this is strong cramping right above my pelvic bone across the front

Afternoon ladies. Last night as I was in bed I had a sicky feeling in my mouth. Symptom or wishful thinking!!!

Morning ladies! I am new (again) to the forums. I was here 2-3 years ago after a m/c and then the 2ww, pregnancy, and birth of my now 2 year old son! I am 6 dpo (I think) and waiting. We didnt do any ovulation testing, or anything like that this month. I'm trying to "play it cool" for a couple months! haha. But being back on these forums will make that difficult!

Ladies,ladies,I need your help & feel free to slap some sense into me :haha:

I am stupidly emotional,could just cry at the drop of a hat. Bit of lower backache. Frazzled beyond belief.

I have had the worst summer holidays ever - 2 trips to a&e with the youngest boys,playing non stop referee because of them fighting & today the 11yo split his eye open as he was pissing about squabbling with his older brother.

So,emotional because an impending bfp is brewing or emotional because my boys have been swines :shrug:

You,the jury can decide.

Adrian's mama, wahoo for super cramps. Good symptom :)

Mama duck, my first two symptoms are usually gas and being overly emotional. Is it a normal symptom for you?

Kozmik, welcome back to the forum :dance: any symptoms?

How was your day all of you?

I'm a windy person in general so can rule that out. I get ratty/shouty/upset usually the week leading up to af. Urgh. Why is the 2ww so damn evil!!!

I've been pretty good other than being tired and the cramps and feeling like AF has started 1000 times today :haha: I've had to wear a panty liner I'm just so wet and also (TMI warning) passed a yellowish glob of grossness lol my cervix is still super high and goes from super soft in the morning to firm in the afternoon back to soft at night :p it doesn't know what it's doing. How have you been Tasha ?

Hi all can I join? I am new to the forums though have stalked for a while. I currently have one child (ds almost 1) and actively ttc #2. Dh and I only want two and want them close together.

We have been trying since my period returned in May. I am still breastfeeding so my cycles have been erratic and lp a little to short (around 9 days).

I am currently 5 dpo and have experienced all kinds of crazy symptoms. Really bad cramps and lower back pain, moodiness, extreme fatigue, nausea and saw a single pink cm spot when I wiped at 3 dpo. My cervix has also remained high. I read that ib is rare at 3 dpo but not unheard of. Also my temp spiked nearly one degree f the following morning. I want to test but I am too scared to see a bfn.

It is nice to finally join you ladies.

Hi ladies can i join. I am only 3dpo (i think). I think i have probably missed it this month. Today though i have been having period cramps all day. Anyone else had this?

I've just had the mother of all meltdowns,walking up the stairs & I spot a small blob of sodding blu-tack on the carpet :growlmad: Cue mild hysteria & an Oscar worthy performance of epic proportions.

Oh & just been to the bathroom & I saw what appeared to be a tiny speck of red blood on the tissue.

Mama Duck the red spot is encouraging. How many dpo for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->