2dpo. TWW buddies

Eclaire I'm 5dpo which is I belive is too early for an ib. 2ww sucks.

Eclaire I'm 5dpo which is I belive is too early for an ib. 2ww sucks.

I have read that five days, while on the fast end, is not out of the question. Stay positive, it might be ib.

Well I woke up this morning feeling queasy and had some acid reflux even sitting upright :( I've been having muscle spasms in my lower abdomen since last night. I also had more gross globs of cm but white this time :/ I don't know what's going on this cycle but it is strange !

No symptoms from me. Hungry but not sure what I want to eat. No more spotting. Pretty crap really.

Adrian's mum, you are getting some fab symptoms. What is your gut saying?

Mama duck, it's very early for symptoms don't stress :hugs:

Eclaire, welcome. That sound like good news for the spike :)

Welcome weewdy :) I think a few of the girls got that.

How are you all today?

I have nausea today but think that's ill rather than symptoms x

My gut is saying "don't get your hopes up" lol but I did cave and buy 5 dollar tree tests so I am going to start testing tomorrow morning ! I promised myself I wouldn't do it but I truly have 0 will power :p also my cramping has pretty much stopped today I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I'm just going to roll with it :haha:

My period pains are worse today, think its all in my head though because its too soon for any symptoms and its 10 days early for my period.

I know realistically my ship has sailed & it's extremely unlikely I'll get a bfp ever again. Have been ok today,well up until my 16yo let slip I'm known as 'Big Mel' amongst his friends :blush: feel a bit hurt but I'll live!!!

Can I join? I'm ether 1dpo or 8 thanks to a stupid long cycle last month.

I am really tired today, and short on patience. I chalk it all up to my dd who is teething, and was up half the night. She sure is making temping challenging. Not sure why, but I tested with fmu, bfn. No surprise. I am beginning to feel like this is all in my head or the symptoms I have been experiencing are due to starting the weaning process with dd. One of the moms at my playgroup yesterday told me that weaning can mess with your hormones so badly that you can experience symptoms similar to the first trimester. I had no idea.

Anyone else feeling more positive?

Eclaire, I'm frazzled beyond belief too. Really ratty & shouty. If I were a week closer to af arriving it would be normal but I know it's because this summer holidays has been very challenging. My boys have been swines & getting up to all sorts of mischief.

hi ladies I believe im 2 dpo, been crampy and hasn't gone away. today ive noticed when I wipe I have tiny amounts of pinkish stuff on the t.p. I know its super early yet but when I was preg with my daughter I was only 3 weeks when I tested +. I had constant cramps from 2 weeks into my cycle and thought there was no way I could be preg but I was. now have my beautiful little almost 3 yr old. I also feel like I have a u.t.i and have to pee a lot today

Good evening all - I'm not having any real symptoms. Had a few cramps yesterday but short and no longer have them. I wasnt going to test until the 27th, but I decided to test Sat 23rd. I know it will be too early for any real results, but I'll test anyway! Hubby wants me to as well. I think it will be 11 dpo for me (but I dont know exact O day since I didnt use opk's or anything). We'll see. I think I got my pos preg test at day 11 or 12 with my son.

Good evening all - I'm not having any real symptoms. Had a few cramps yesterday but short and no longer have them. I wasnt going to test until the 27th, but I decided to test Sat 23rd. I know it will be too early for any real results, but I'll test anyway! Hubby wants me to as well. I think it will be 11 dpo for me (but I dont know exact O day since I didnt use opk's or anything). We'll see. I think I got my pos preg test at day 11 or 12 with my son.

I think I will be testing on Sunday, which should be 10 dpo. Not expecting it to be positive, but might as well give it a go. Cramping has continued on and off throughout the day, and cervix is still high. Hopefully these are all positive signs.

Morning ladies,hope you're all well.

I've got a stuffy/blocked nose but otherwise am feeling well.

My period pains are worse today, think its all in my head though because its too soon for any symptoms and its 10 days early for my period.

I think ttc can make you so in tune with your body that you notice any thing, I think a diary is good to note down what happened at each dpo then if there is a next cycle (hopefully not) you can look and see if it's normal for you :)

My gut is saying "don't get your hopes up" lol but I did cave and buy 5 dollar tree tests so I am going to start testing tomorrow morning ! I promised myself I wouldn't do it but I truly have 0 will power :p also my cramping has pretty much stopped today I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I'm just going to roll with it :haha:

Wahoooo, will you start testing today?

I know realistically my ship has sailed & it's extremely unlikely I'll get a bfp ever again. Have been ok today,well up until my 16yo let slip I'm known as 'Big Mel' amongst his friends :blush: feel a bit hurt but I'll live!!!

Oh mama, it's not extremely unlikely, plenty of people your age (and older) get pregnant with a sticky bean.

Can I join? I'm ether 1dpo or 8 thanks to a stupid long cycle last month.

Hey!!! I didn't know you are ttc. How are you lozzy? Long cycles are craaaap.

I am really tired today, and short on patience. I chalk it all up to my dd who is teething, and was up half the night. She sure is making temping challenging. Not sure why, but I tested with fmu, bfn. No surprise. I am beginning to feel like this is all in my head or the symptoms I have been experiencing are due to starting the weaning process with dd. One of the moms at my playgroup yesterday told me that weaning can mess with your hormones so badly that you can experience symptoms similar to the first trimester. I had no idea.

Anyone else feeling more positive?

Don't loose hope Hun, weaning is different for everyone so this may have nothing to do with that. :hugs:

Eclaire, I'm frazzled beyond belief too. Really ratty & shouty. If I were a week closer to af arriving it would be normal but I know it's because this summer holidays has been very challenging. My boys have been swines & getting up to all sorts of mischief.

When do they go back to school?

hi ladies I believe im 2 dpo, been crampy and hasn't gone away. today ive noticed when I wipe I have tiny amounts of pinkish stuff on the t.p. I know its super early yet but when I was preg with my daughter I was only 3 weeks when I tested +. I had constant cramps from 2 weeks into my cycle and thought there was no way I could be preg but I was. now have my beautiful little almost 3 yr old. I also feel like I have a u.t.i and have to pee a lot today

Yay for symptoms :dance: that sounds good.

Oh not long til testing :dance:

I think I will be testing on Sunday, which should be 10 dpo. Not expecting it to be positive, but might as well give it a go. Cramping has continued on and off throughout the day, and cervix is still high. Hopefully these are all positive signs.

And you :dance:

They sound positive hun x

Morning ladies,hope you're all well.

I've got a stuffy/blocked nose but otherwise am feeling well.

Morning hun. Ive got a blocked nose too but it's the weather here is rubbish atm :(

How is everyone today?

Ps I have zero symptoms, usually I have some by now when pregnant.

Hey Tasha,weather here is beautiful (Aylesbury,Bucks),sunshine but a little chilly. My 16yo felt rough the other night but he had 2 Lemsips & woke up brighter the next day so I guess feeling a little unwell is doing the rounds here.

(11.44am) experiencing pulling/pinching sensation on my left side near ovary area.

Well I woke up in the middle of he night and couldn't go back to sleep. Had a crazy dream my 15 month old almost drowned :/ so I expect to be super tired today. Also my nose is stuffy and the back of my nose down my. throat a little feels raw . Maybe some of my symptoms were me coming down with a cold...I tested this morning BFN not too surprised anyways I'm only 8 dpo lol not much hope for this cycle I'm actually just wanting to get AF so that I can start tracking bbt.
How is everyone today ?

The attached photo is from earlier & is shown once dried. This is a speck similar to the other night. Also had a small streak of blood when I wiped just now. Discuss!

Attachments

• 20140821_143649.jpg
    20140821_143649.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member