2dpo. TWW buddies

I think I am out. Had temp dip with as some brown cm yesterday. Then today temp went down again (just barely above coverline). Just started spotting. I have been completely irrational this morning, screaming one minute then crying the next. And cramping pretty bad. Looks like af is flying in.

I hope everyone else is doing better today.

Eclaire keep strong sweet :hugs: I've been emotional today - lots of tears :cry:

Well I am officially out. The witch showed up 2 days early. I will never conceive if I can't get my lp longer. Fx for the rest of you. I am off to September.

Much love Eclaire :hugs: I get a feeling I'll be joining you x

Sorry I've not posted been busy with family stuff over the bank holiday weekend.

How are you all? Any poas?

Tasha,I brought 6 tests today. They are 20miu & af is due tomorrow. Not sure whether to start testing today or tomorrow :shrug:

Took a test yesterday and it's still bfn I knew that already though I just couldn't help myself lol planning on temping this next cycle though

I am doing okay. 10 dpo tomorrow and trying to hold out until Friday to test. I have had cramping off and on. I have a feeling I am out this month.....hope everyone else is doing well.

Tested yesterday at 12dpo & got a bfn. Tested today & another bfn. Af arrived. Roll on next month!

been testing the last few days and got super faint lines. more like a shadow but in the time frame of the test so i dont know . im definitely not feeling like myself though

So sorry mama. Hugs xx

Oh fingers crossed sma!!

What about everyone else?

Well today is 11dpo and no overwhelming symptoms one way or the other. my bbs have been kind of achy off and on the last few days with some sharp shooting pains in the right one. no major cramping or anything. AF is due Sat, so will test either tomorrow or Sat morning. Just found out yesterday that one of my close friends is expecting-7weeks along. I am excited for her, but makes me more sad for myself:cry::cry:....trying to stay hopeful. How is everyone doing?

the very faint line was there in 3-4 mins. . i know its really hard to see or im crazy lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140828_072224_887.jpg
    IMG_20140828_072224_887.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20140828_072641_609.jpg
    IMG_20140828_072641_609.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Im out. My first 28 day cycle in 9 months. Aw well ill start properly trying next month.

Nori, fingers crossed.

Sma, I certainly see that how dpo are you?

Weewdy so sorry chick x

im 10 dpo. I did an invert on a pic and I can definetly see it but I cant get the pic to post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->