2nd baby and questioning if I felt movement?!

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
Today and only today, I felt flutters and little twitches (twice) on my left side, I questioned myself and thought "no way" but then I was playing with the Doppler and baby was in the exact same spot I felt the twitchy feeling. Babys hb was found in the middle and a couple of millimetres to the left at 8 weeks, Then a few millimetres to the right from centre at 9 weeks. NOW the little hb was an inch away from my left hip bone (still down low near public bone) but yes I know what baby movements feel like..

Has anyone else felt movements this early?

i started to feel tiny movements at around 10-11 weeks with this baby (my 4th) at first i did question it thinking i was crazy but over the last 2 weeks there just getting more and more noticeable so i know now it defo was baby, still very faint though, can even hear baby moving through the doppler at times im feeling the flutters so i now know for sure it bubs...so ur not crazy hun its defo possible, iv also felt some close to hip bone :)

Iv been feeling the same at the same place. I really think it is baby xxx

Hi think I have felt some like flutters, but with my first it was around 16 weeks before I felt anything. So I wondered if it was just my imagination, hope not! X

I never felt anything until 15 weeks with dd. Hoping it was this time :) so nice to know what to expect/feel with next pregnancies :)

i forgot to say with my 1st i felt nothing till 20 weeks, 2nd around 18 weeks, 3rd 13 weeks.
i think the more u have the more u notice it earlier probably due to knowing what to look for lol x

This is my second pregnancy and I felt LO at 10 weeks too. It's totally possible at this stage especially since you know what it feels like from having been pregnant before. I also confirmed it was baby moving as the doppler picked up his HB in the same spot I kept feeling movement. :) It's so cute!!!

I felt my second baby at 9 weeks. Sounds early but I had an early scan and I get the baby and saw movement in screen at the same time where the wand was. I kept feeling it too! I'm certain it was baby!

I swear I too am feeling the baby! It's my second pregnancy (well third, but lost 2nd at 7w) and it feels just like it did when I first started feeling my daughter, but obviously lower down. I have felt it a few times now in the last few days and it's only when I'm laying down and still. I thought maybe I was just going crazy! And I know when I have tummy bubbles or gas and it feels completely different. It's like I can feel that it's coming from my uterus

Mcw, Exciting :happydance: in a couple/few more weeks we'll definitely start feeling the movements :)

Definitely! And after having my ultrasound today and seeing the baby flip around like crazy, I know that's what I'm feeling! I'm telling you, this little baby was running circles around my uterus during the ultrasound! Lol

I felt bubbles at around 10 weeks a couple of times, but definately in the last couple of days, flutters.......can't wait to get a good ole kick

Haha ain't that's so cute mcw can't wait to see my bean again :)

Yay not long for your kicks Taurus :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->