2nd baby - so much bigger

JWandBump

Reaction score
First pic is me preg with my DD at 26 weeks almost 27. The second pic is me today at bang on 27weeks.

Mad! lol I hope im not going to be to huge! lol DD was 8lbs i really dont want this one to be massive lol x
26 weeks (1).jpg

27 weeks.jpg

I feel the same way. Ihope it kind of slows down soon, so it will even out in the end. I already felt like I would burst by the end of my first pregnancy, I can NOT expand more with this one!

Lol I'm the same, but I did have a giant in the first place ;) 9lb 7oz :/ in subsequent pregnancies tho you tend to be bigger as your stomach muscles are not as good unfortunately! That coupled with the fact that babies usually get bigger the more you have! Lol xx

I got bigger MUCH faster with my second son, but then evened off and at the end was only a bit bigger. He was the exact weight as my first.

I got bigger MUCH faster with my second son, but then evened off and at the end was only a bit bigger. He was the exact weight as my first.

Thanks, that's good to know. That's what I'm hoping, it evens off at some point

I hope it evens off again this time. I'm a beast already!

If it means anything, I was much larger looking with my second (and got bigger much faster too)...but surprisingly he actually weighed less. So fear not mama! I dont think the way your bump look has much to do with the babys weight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->