2nd c-sec booked for 14feb <3

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
with my first i just didnt progress and ended up having a c-sec at 40+13 ,this time its been booked for ages, but i feel so scared :cry: :cry:

but what a grt date ive got :dance:

:hugs:

Your gonna have a valentine baby :cloud9:
Hope all goes well hun xxx

aw what perfect day to have a baby on youll always have love on that day :) dont worry youll be fine, a planned section is much calmer :) good luck

I'm having a planned csection on valentines day too ! It'll be a lovely birth date for my twin boys ! I'm very nervous about the c-section - the only thing that is keeping me sane is that I'll be seeing my boys at the end of it !

what a perfect date, hope its all goes smoothly for you :)

I'm having a planned csection on valentines day too ! It'll be a lovely birth date for my twin boys ! I'm very nervous about the c-section - the only thing that is keeping me sane is that I'll be seeing my boys at the end of it !

fantastic !! what time dy go in ?x

if all goes to plan, I am first on the list unless any emergencies happen. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does go to plan - the sooner its done with, the better !
what time is yours ? x

i have to be at the hospital at 8am ... hoping im first :lol:

feel really scared tho :( worrying bout my son aswell ,will miss him so so much :(

I'm crapping my pants to be honest ! I don't like hospitals and needles and the thought of the epidural makes me want to puke but I'm really trying not to freak out about it, as it's just not going to help !
I'm sure we'll both be fine and you'll be able to see you son ASAP after the section - it must be very exciting to be able to introduce your son to the new baby !

Valentine's Day, what a lovely birthday for your special little boy :hugs: I hope everything goes really smoothly for you :)

What a lush date to have a birthday :D

Its normal to be scared hun, but you'll be fine :hugs:

xx

Hi ladies ..... Iv been booked for same day :) I'm expecting twins but got pre-clampsia x

Ooh somebody else having twins on valentines day ! Sucks that you have pre-eclampsia, how far gone are you ? Do you know what your having ?

I'm having identical boys and they will be 37 weeks exactly ! I'm so nervous of the section but I can't wait to meet my boys !

I will be 34 +3 , bbys weighed girl 3lb 11oz and boy 5lb 2oz, I'm really scared, roll on tues, good luck, will update x

A few of you on the same day :D Look forward to the updates on Tuesday!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"