2nd pregnancy bb question

calilove77

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is my first post in the pregnancy side!! I'm right at 4 weeks- we found out on Saturday :) my question is for the second time Mommas- dd is over 4 and it seems like my breast were sooo tender and painful by this point... So far mine are a little sore this time around but nothing like the last.... Maybe it's too early yet? Thank you!! :flower:

Congratulations, every pregnancy is different, I have had different symptoms and or non symptoms witeach one.
With the baby I lost my boobs were instantly massive and leaked but with ds that didn't grow til he was born.
With this one I have zero symptoms xx

My boobs didn't hurt until well into the first tri this time. Then they grew huge really quickly, I've now almost grown out of maternity bras that didn't fit until my milk came in last time! All very different to last time.

Last time my bbs were SO AWFUL!!!!!! Literally felt like shards of glass in them. This time, no soreness. At 4 weeks they were ever so slightly sore but not bad. Now, nothing at all at 7+1.

Just saw baby today! Everything is fine :)

My daughter's name is Ryleigh too :) My boobs became more tender towards 6-7 weeks this time around...but they were much more tender in my first pregnancy. Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!

My boobs hurt quite a bit with my first, and I'm about 5 weeks along now and so far nothing. No symptoms whatsoever.

My boobs hurt so bad when I was pregnant with ds...so much so that when I would sleep on my side, it would hurt so bad! This time around, not even close...they are a bit tender to the touch, but they dont really hurt....although I have noticed my veins pop out the last couple of days...boy, is it true what they say about every pregnancy being different.... this pregnancy is nothing like my first one! Morning sickness galore with this one, and not with my first.... I am not tired with this one like I was with my first!

Thank you so much ladies!!! It makes sense that they wouldn't hurt as much the second time around (especially after nursing dd for a year) my nipples are incredibly tender today so I ill take that! :) thank you for all the well wishes!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->