2WW, 6DPO, who's with me!?

Rachel320

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the dreaded 2WW and currently on 6PO so still got a while to wait! Been TTC 5 months so not feeling too optimistic! Just expecting AF to arrive next weekend!

Used Pre Seed internally in this cycle and SO hoping that it delivers the goods!

Anyone else in the 2WW right now? How you feeling / how long you been trying?

I'm 4dpo I'll wait with you lol! I have a post on here with my story if you'd like to read it.. Good luck and lots of fairy dust xx

Hi girlies. I'm 4dpo in the TWW. I came off the pill in October 2015, been trying since . Last month was 1st using opks, this month been doing BBT, if don't get lucky this month, will try pre seed. Should try soft cups. Anyway I'm TTC number 2. I have a 6 yr old girl. How are you guys feeling? I've had continuious mild cramping and lots of crazy dreams! Xxx

Hi JellyBaby36,

Have you ever tried PreSeed before? How fast were you conceiving your daughter?

I feel ok, I mean, I've had a tummy bug for the past week and I've been off work but miles better now. Don't really have cramping or anything, my boobs are possibly slightly fuller but they usually do that at this stage so I never know what to think! Every month I've thought 'this is it!' but then I'm so disheartened with the BFNs! Continuous cramping sounds reassuring though? xx

Glad ur feeling better sweet. Aww I know the feeling. Big hugs. Thinking positive thoughts. Xxx 7 years ago was told wasn't releasing a certain hormone to conceive. came off pill and one month later was pregnant. Was a single parent for 3 years then met current fella. Rlly happy so trying again. Not sure if just fluked the 1st time. I'm 36 now and feel like running out of time. Also I had surgery on my cervix a few years ago to remove abnormal cells and i don't rlly get discharge at all. Sorry (TMI). That's where I'm wondering if pre seed will help? last month was convinced Id caught the egg. Had leg cramps bleeding gums just like the 1st time. This time boobs feel full n the cramping. Xxx fingers crossed for u hunni. will look forward to ur updates. Xxx

Glad ur feeling better sweet. Aww I know the feeling. Big hugs. Thinking positive thoughts. Xxx 7 years ago was told wasn't releasing a certain hormone to conceive. came off pill and one month later was pregnant. Was a single parent for 3 years then met current fella. Rlly happy so trying again. Not sure if just fluked the 1st time. I'm 36 now and feel like running out of time. Also I had surgery on my cervix a few years ago to remove abnormal cells and i don't rlly get discharge at all. Sorry (TMI). That's where I'm wondering if pre seed will help? last month was convinced Id caught the egg. Had leg cramps bleeding gums just like the 1st time. This time boobs feel full n the cramping. Xxx fingers crossed for u hunni. will look forward to ur updates. Xxx

Yes Pre Seed is AMAZING for that! I will keep an eye out for your updates too, hoping for our BFPs next week!

Hi ladies! 7dpo today and totally itching to test even though I know it is far to early. I typically have very sore bbs at this point in my cycle so that is nothing new but I have been having way more CM than typical. We have been trying since December so this is our 6th month and I am really praying that this is our month. We have been married 7.5 years so we are ready for this.

Husband and I are going to Vegas on Monday so I am going to test that morning (10dpo) and then probably again when we return on the 2nd which would be 13dpo. I feel like I may not be able to hold off until Monday even but know I should as getting a + before then is slim.

Glad there are ladies here to talk to about this!

Hi sjab11!

We are on a similar boat. Not been married long but been together for nearly 10 years (we met young) so we are SO ready for this too. We have been TTC since January this year.

I get tender bbs too so that never makes me think I might be P - it actually now makes me think the opposite because I just associate it with AF! Only thing I did different this month was use Preseed, have you ever used it? I hear so many success stories with it although they could be a coincidence.

Don't blame you wanting to test before you go on holiday, I'd want to do the same even if it is early days. I haven't been too tempted to test just yet but have been doing OPKs (don't ask why because I really don't know!). Who would have thought that TTC would be so exhausting and stressful?! I just want this SO badly!

I'm glad we are all here to chat too! xxx

Hullo everyone!!! I'm 9DPO as of Saturday and absolutely have no HPTs in the house apart from a digi which was always supposed to be there to back up a BFP on an Internet cheapie....so I'm twiddling my thumbs in agony not knowing!!! I stupidly tested 7DPO and was obviously negative.....I just couldn't help it cos I had such bad cramps that day... I shouldnt have tested and expect a + that day and waste that last test!! It's like I have OCD!

Been TTC 5 years. Never had a BFP. I'm going to go insane waiting to see if AF shows Wendnesday. If it doesn't then I can break out the digi I guess. After all these years it's weird to hope for a + to happen naturally now. Fingers crossed for you all!!!

Hi sjab11!

We are on a similar boat. Not been married long but been together for nearly 10 years (we met young) so we are SO ready for this too. We have been TTC since January this year.

I get tender bbs too so that never makes me think I might be P - it actually now makes me think the opposite because I just associate it with AF! Only thing I did different this month was use Preseed, have you ever used it? I hear so many success stories with it although they could be a coincidence.

Don't blame you wanting to test before you go on holiday, I'd want to do the same even if it is early days. I haven't been too tempted to test just yet but have been doing OPKs (don't ask why because I really don't know!). Who would have thought that TTC would be so exhausting and stressful?! I just want this SO badly!

I'm glad we are all here to chat too! xxx

Rachel,

I actually thought my first month off of the pill that I HAD to be pregnant because my bbs were so tender.. :haha: not the case at all! I did buy the Fertilaid for men on Amazon and my husband has been taking them this month. I am hesitant to start the ones I bought for myself since my cycle is so regulated already in fear of messing that up. We do not have Preseed but have the same thing from Astroglide TTC that we picked up from our local supermarket. We have been using that for the last 3 months. TTC can be tiring and exhausting :coffee: with such a mixture of emotions. I got AF on Mother's Day and was pretty bummed that past month. I am hoping we get some good news before our trip!!

I know I did the same thing first few cycles because my bbs were so tender and HUGE and I got SO excited!!!

I can't imagine the pills knocking your cycle off but if your cycle length is good and reliable and your as sure as anyone can be that you're ovulating then maybe best not to use them? I take a pre conception vitamin which mostly consists of folic acid and vitamin E but not taking anything else.

Yes I get so down when I find out I'm not P, I feel like crawling into a hole and crying for days, it's simply awful and I know that I'm probably going to have to go through the whole thing again next week :(.

I really hope you get the answer you're looking for before your trip! Keep me posted :)!!

So 9dpo today. Still having more CM and some of it was pink tinged yesterday in the afternoon. Was feeling crampy last night but different from AF cramps more like little pinching. Probably not something I would have even noticed if I wasn't paying attention to every little thing my body is doing right now!

Hope everyone else is feeling okay! I am super hopeful and even had a dream I got a BFP so I am hoping I am not let down miserably!

I'm 9dpo today too!! I have been crampy with tender bbs. I don't FEEL pregnant but really really hoping I am. I'm kind of just expecting my period to start this week, not feeling very optimistic!!

Don't know if I should test tomorrow or not...

If you've got tests to use then I would lol!
My car decided to blow up yesterday, so I cant even sneak off to asda for some lol. Gonna have to pick some up from the poundshop when I'm in town for work on Wednesday :haha:

Test was negative yesterday morning before leaving. I will test when I get back if AF has not shown up. I was only 10dpo yesterday so I know there is still a chance.

Nice hearing from you all ladies.

I took a test this morning (I'm 10dpo) and bfn but holding out hope as you are sjab!!! It's still early days as you say...although I'm SO convinced that I'm not P.

AF due on Friday and I just KNOW that's exactly what's going to happen! Something strange happened last month though. I had a tiny bleed 4 days before AF due and got excited that it was implantation but then period started as expected on due date. Sometimes I wonder if that was a fertilised egg that didn't implant because I don't think I've ever had that before.

Anyway, just have to wait and see what happens. Keep the updates coming!

Ughhh! AF showed up this morning completely earlier than what I was expecting (Friday). I mean, I'd rather she just come if I am not pregnant but I really was thinking this was our month with my CM and then yesterday I had pink tinged cm when I wiped in the afternoon so really unfortunately got my hopes up. This has been my shortest cycle to date at only 24 days. Ovulated on day 13 and my luteal phase only 11. Previously I was a 30 day cycle for 3 months and for the last 2 was 28. I'm frustrated of course and moving into month 7 ttc but the junky thing about it is I am out of town for work 3 weeks of June and for course it falls during O. I hope other ladies get what they're looking for. I will be back in July!

Hi ladies ,

I hope you don't mind me joining ...

Sjab11 I'm sorry you are out ...:((

I'm 9 dpo , planning to test next week Monday . Don't want to get disappointed ...

So far my symptoms have been:

1-3dpo cramps which are normal for me after ov , heartburn
4dpo feeling heavy down there
5dpo nothing
6dpo heartburn and lots of spots all over my face
7dpo mild period type cramp
8dpo mild period cramps , craving chocolate and sweets which normally happens 1/2days before my Period wth?
9dpo mild cramps , is my period coming early ??

I'll keep you all posted

Baby dust to all!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"