2WW, 6DPO, who's with me!?

sjab - sorry to hear AF arrived :(. If it's any comfort I'm due tomorrow and pretty convinced I'm going to start because my bbs aren't tender anymore and got a bfn this morning with clearblue. Totally gutted. I actually spent most of Wednesday evening crying because I'm finding this so hard and nearly impossible to juggle with my work. I don't know if that's normal! Going into 6th month TTC now - I honestly really thought I'd just fall straight away but it hasn't worked out that way for me.

Standa - thanks for joining :) please keep us posted what happens. Maybe they'll be a BFP on this thread yet!

Ahh hope you're ok Rachel xxx :hugs:

UPDATE! My af ended up coming 5 days early spotting for one day really heavy the next day, then light and spotting so think it was proper period.

I was on holiday to las vegas and i'd left my b6 tabs at home so don't know whether that affected said luteal phase, ALSO even tho i got a OPK smiley on day 13 according to Fertility friend i had late ovulation due to temperature rise on CD 18, that might have been due to jumping from English 18 degrees temp to Nevada 40 degrees. so basically a short 23 day cycle and late ovulation, which i missed my fertile period ... whole thing has been a nightmare to predict!! 29 day cycle last month, 23 days this time.

However i did pick up some pre seed whilst i was over there and ordered some softcups for this cycle, so on CD5, onwards & upwards - think should do it every other day LOL,

Good luck ladies - really hope you all get your BFPS soon. Wishing all the love n luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->