2WW-Anyone wanna hold hands

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
Hi:flower:

My Name is Rachel I am 25 and this is my FIRST 2WW:blush:

Does anyone want to join me and help me through. I don't really know what to expect tbh. I have read through loads if threads and now its my turn to wait I feel like all the info I have learnt has gone right out of my head:wacko:

I am due to test on 22nd Feb thats if the :witch: dont get me first.

Sending you all lots of love and :dust:

Peach

Hiya Rachel, I'm Charlee. Welcome to the longest two weeks of your life. :D I'm also in my two week wait; AF is due around 16th, although I'm not especially regular. You'll need a good book, someone to whinge at, and a total ban on Googling symptoms if you're going to stay sane. :) I'd like to offer my services as someone to whinge at!

It amazes me that between knitting, reading, running a business, yoga and an active social life, I still seem to find plenty of time to obsess about whether I'm pregnant or not! ;)

I am only on 2dpo and it seams to be all I think about!!!! I guessing it dont get better with time. Although I aint symptom spotting yet lol!!!

You do yoga! I used to do it before I moved but havent found a group up here I loved it and I am terrible at doing it at home!

How long have you been TTC for

Um, I think I'm on about my fourth cycle now, but I had one really long cycle, so that actually equates to about six months. It seems like forever, but I've recently decided to take my foot off the accelerator, so to speak, as I was getting pretty stressed about it, which I don't think helps much! I've banned myself from looking at Google, testing before a missed period and bending my best mate's ear about it all the time. :)

Yeah, I've been doing yoga for five years. I'm exactly the same: completely useless as doing it at home, so I always try to get to a couple of classes a week. Since I'm a member of the gym where they take place, it only costs me £3 a time, which is quite a good deal for drop-ins. Finding a good instructor is hard though - it took three years to find one I really like.

I'm 29, by the way, and I've been married for about seven months. When's the big day for you? xx

6 month cycle WOW omg how did you cope!!!!!!!!!!!

£3 a class thats mad, I had a brill lady teaching us she charged £20 for 1 hour and a half! I do miss it! I should get up a bit earlier and do 30 minutes in the morning. I can feel my joints getting stiffer iykwim!

Big Day well it was and still is planned for 25th Feb 2013 although I think seeing as we have brought TTC forward to now rather than after the wedding then it could be anytime!

Wow, 2013?! That's some major planning! :) We arranged ours in six months, and it was pretty much the most stress I've ever been through. Was worth it in the end though, we had a super day.

I actually meant four cycles, six months - the longest cycle was only two and a bit months. Still long enough to cause major annoyance, but not quite in the same league as six months! :)

Ha ha I havent even started to think about it yet tbh! Its a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngg way off yet and there is plenty of time to save and plan!

2 months I agree is long enough, I think I would be pulling my hair out!

I see you are ttc your first this will be our first too!x

Cool! It's pretty scary stuff, huh? I wonder what kind of mum I'm going to be. A pretty liberal one I guess, which will make up for the fact that Hubby is going to be fairly strict, I think. Just hope we have boys, 'cause I can't see Hubby letting a girl wear makeup until she's at least 18! :D

Saving for the wedding is a gooooood idea, and one Hubby and I should've had! We overspent so badly that we had to borrow money all over town, and now we're beyond skint for the forseeable future. :S

I was planning on starting a family by the time I was 25, as I didn't want to be an "older mum", but somehow life got away from me a bit. I was too busy having fun in the pub, and the next thing I noticed, I was nearly 30! :)

Cool! It's pretty scary stuff, huh? I wonder what kind of mum I'm going to be. A pretty liberal one I guess, which will make up for the fact that Hubby is going to be fairly strict, I think. Just hope we have boys, 'cause I can't see Hubby letting a girl wear makeup until she's at least 18! :D

Saving for the wedding is a gooooood idea, and one Hubby and I should've had! We overspent so badly that we had to borrow money all over town, and now we're beyond skint for the forseeable future. :S

I was planning on starting a family by the time I was 25, as I didn't want to be an "older mum", but somehow life got away from me a bit. I was too busy having fun in the pub, and the next thing I noticed, I was nearly 30! :)

Hi Girls,

Can i join the group i'm on 2ww after finishing 2nd lot of clomid and metformin.

Fingers crossed for you both! xx

Hi Jen Welcome!

Yeah I wonder what I would be like too! I have a younger brother who was born when I was 16 so I was hands on with him! I know its bot the same but I hope it gave me a good tast of things to come

Im Rachel too and Im an addict too.. this is my 1st 2ww... you'll symptom spot before you know it!!! Poking this and poking that! xx Fingers crossed your not here in TTC for too long x

Hi Jennifer! :) When are you due AF? I've promised myself no more testing before she's due. :) xx

Hello! Can I join? I'm in my 2nd 2ww, testing on Friday, AF due Monday. I feel considerably more relaxed the second month around, not symptom spotting as much, but I do feel as if time is crawling by!

Been looking for some buddies to go through the 2ww with, but I have difficulties keeping up with most threads, there seems to be hundreds of posts a day on some of them!

I do a little bit of yoga using the wii fit. Although I don't know if it's proper yoga, but i mostly do the wii ea sports personal trainer to keep fit, it's fun and easy to do at home, I'd recommend it.

Hope we all get our :bfp: this month!

Hi all,

Im Kelly can i join you please, im also going mad :)
sound like im like Charlee this is my 4th cycle trying but had 1 long 49day one so its close to 6 months too.
I am also getting lost with a few threads which post so often i cant quite get on that much with work and i also go to uni twice a week, it gets a bit hectic.
Im due on the 16th too :)

sending lots of :dust: to you all x

Hi you guys! I guess I'll join too! I always get lost in the threads like you guys too.. Hopefully I can keep up with this one! I am 25, and DH is 25 also... This is our first TTC and 3rd cycle.. I started using preseed and softcups for the first time this cycle..so we'll see what happens! Good luck to all of you

Morning Girls,

Hope you all ok today!

Off work today as I have a hospital appointment (yawn) Woke up and DF and I decided we wanted to have pancakes for breck....mmmm yummy!

Going shopping in Lincoln before hand and then shoot over to hospital!

12 days letf ahhhhhhh, how do you cope! I am going mad i mean I had a dream robots had taken over the world last night?????????????????????????????????????? Every time I look on tv there are baby bumps!!!! I am going to be no good at this.. :rofl:

JUst had first 2ww after TTC, AF came middle of last week, back to the drawing board now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->