2ww... CHART/TEMP DIP/ HELP :-)

I hate the anxiety of waiting for the next day'so temps lol!

Haha me too!!
I just hope the anxiety isn't going to hinder with temps lol x

I agree my j- maybe too early for BFP?
Off to bed now.. Let's see what the morning brings :)

Hope it's good news all round!!

Speak soon xx

Kaz Your chart looks right on the mark for your O :thumbup:
Brit yea you are still a bit early for a BFP yet, but your temps are Great!

I had a super dip this morning...it's ugly, but I'm sure it's the post O estrogen surge..not worried for now:coffee:

Thank you!! I've never charted before, and I'm so glad FF showed that I ovulated lol x (one less concern) :)

Your chart looks good to me Hun, maybe implantation for you too ;-)

Either way, fingers and toes are crossed for us all.
Will update with tomorrow's temp..

Best wishes xx

Today's chart..

Temps are still above coverline, hopefully that's a good sign :)

No more major drops yet!!

How are you both? :)
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
My temp is still the same! I felt so warm this morning when I went to take it so I knew it was still up. I also feel sick. =( I have a scratchy throat and stuffy nose. Of course I tested this morning and BFN on an IC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-26-07-32-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-26-07-32-30.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
I tested this morning too :-(
OPK- POSITIVE???
HPT- NEGATIVE (Internet cheapie too)

Wonder why my OPK was positive? Strange.. Any ideas? lol x

I was very warm last night... Found it difficult to sleep ha x

I wouldn't be worried about the positive opk. That happens to a lot of people and sometimes it's an indication of pregnancy!

I wouldn't be worried about the positive opk. That happens to a lot of people and sometimes it's an indication of pregnancy!

Indicating pregnancy would be a bonus haha x
Thanks for your Putting my mind at rest :) have googled a bit about positive OPKS today..

Had sore BBs little bit today, picked up my friends little girl and she crushed them a bit lol...

Hope your feeling well xx

I tested with what I thought was a FRER this morning with SMU and come to find out, I grabbed a Rapid Results test and not a FRER so now I feel better about that BFN lol. I did an IC this morning and looked at it later and it has a faint faint Iin but it's probably an evap. I hate testing. I wish I had the patience to hold off.

I tested with what I thought was a FRER this morning with SMU and come to find out, I grabbed a Rapid Results test and not a FRER so now I feel better about that BFN lol. I did an IC this morning and looked at it later and it has a faint faint Iin but it's probably an evap. I hate testing. I wish I had the patience to hold off.

I know what you mean, I'm wanting to poas now haha... Frustrating though when you don't get the results you want :-(

i will probably test again tomorrow morning with OPK and HPT, thankfully I'm only using ic's, otherwise I'd be broke haha x

Have you had anymore symptoms? Xx

Well, my boobs hurt so bad! They feel huge and swollen but that happens every month for the most part. I'm cramping today and was yesterday, too. Other than that and being tired, I really don't feel different. How about you?

:thumbup:
We are all back up and looking good! Let's hope we all get teh B,F,and the P lol
:dust:

Well, my boobs hurt so bad! They feel huge and swollen but that happens every month for the most part. I'm cramping today and was yesterday, too. Other than that and being tired, I really don't feel different. How about you?

I had a tiny amount of cramping,only lasted for 5 mins. My temp today is same as yesterday, so still going steady :)

Still creamy cm, cervix feels high/firm/closed.

Not sure if you've had it before but now and again, I get this hot flustered feeling in my cheeks? Check the mirror and I don't look rosey lol..

Was very warm again last night too.. We haven't had the heating on or anything, and I'm waking up with dry throat/nose.

Hope your well!! X

:thumbup:
We are all back up and looking good! Let's hope we all get teh B,F,and the P lol
:dust:

Indeed :)

Let's pray this thread is lucky xx

Hope your feeling well? Have you had any symptoms or changes?

My temps are steady now thankfully!!

best wishes x

Well ladies?

I just took another OPK
And a HPT

Faint line?

Really don't know what to make of these Internet cheapies though :-(

It came up about 7 mins x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 7
Temp is still up but just got :bfn: on a FRER.

Still hope Hun!! Xx
I just got a faint positive on HPT (internet cheapie though) don't k is to trust it and get my hopes up :-(

I'm 9dpo xx

Are u using first morning urine?

Best wishes xx

That looks positive to me! Yes, I'm using FMU.

Kaz:shock: Oh my dam! That is def a 2nd pink line chicky- can't be an evap while still sopping wet at 7 mins! FX its darker every day!!:dance:

Brit Your chart is awesome, nice n high. You are still in the implant range, so don't give up at all!

I have no sympts at all- no sore boobs, no cramps, just tons of white chunky cm- doesn't even come out, I just find it when I check cm/cp in mornings.
It's good to me tho as I never felt a thing when prego with my kids:thumbup:
Testing in 2 days yay:happydance:
Oh let me copy my post about my dream as well ( so many places to post!)
<<<I had a SUPER HD dream lol
I was taking a hpt cheapie and trying to figure if there was a line, and some random guy ( no idea who he was) comes and looks over my shoulder to ask what I am doing. I look at him and say taking a pregnancy test, and he says You're pregnant!
So I am like :saywhat: and when I look back at the test I have TWO supeeer dark pink lines:shock:
I woke up immed but that was a greaaat dream...hope it is foreshadowing hehe>>

That looks positive to me! Yes, I'm using FMU.

I hope so!! Getting excited :)
Just hope the test is accurate... Going to test again tomrrow am with first morning wee.

Fingers crossed for you hun, what miu is the first response?
Maybe try another test?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back