2ww... CHART/TEMP DIP/ HELP :-)

Kaz:shock: Oh my dam! That is def a 2nd pink line chicky- can't be an evap while still sopping wet at 7 mins! FX its darker every day!!:dance:

Brit Your chart is awesome, nice n high. You are still in the implant range, so don't give up at all!

I have no sympts at all- no sore boobs, no cramps, just tons of white chunky cm- doesn't even come out, I just find it when I check cm/cp in mornings.
It's good to me tho as I never felt a thing when prego with my kids:thumbup:
Testing in 2 days yay:happydance:
Oh let me copy my post about my dream as well ( so many places to post!)
<<<I had a SUPER HD dream lol
I was taking a hpt cheapie and trying to figure if there was a line, and some random guy ( no idea who he was) comes and looks over my shoulder to ask what I am doing. I look at him and say taking a pregnancy test, and he says You're pregnant!
So I am like :saywhat: and when I look back at the test I have TWO supeeer dark pink lines:shock:
I woke up immed but that was a greaaat dream...hope it is foreshadowing hehe>>

Thanks for you reply, i so hope it is a true positive!! Will be testing again in the morning.
Just not sure as the tests are so cheap..

What a lovely dream :) maybe its a sign for you?
Ive been having vivid dreams, they seem so real then in the morning i completely forgot what it was and my dh likes to remind me of my sleep talking haha x

Best wishes!! Will keep you both updated xx let me know how you both are in the morning :)

I think they still claim 20miu BUT many many ladies here have gotten faint bfp with verified betas that are very low. Here's a link to hpt gallery by dpo WITH betas
I love this link! Just scroll down to test types

https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

I think they still claim 20miu BUT many many ladies here have gotten faint bfp with verified betas that are very low. Here's a link to hpt gallery by dpo WITH betas
I love this link! Just scroll down to test types

https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

Wow.. Great site!! Something new to obsess over haha :)

My HPT looks darker when I hold it up near a light?
Can't wait to test in the morning, just hope it's the answer I want X
Have yo ever used the cheap tests?
Best wishes x

I used them a cpl cycles ago Surepredict strips from ebay. The only ones I could find in US that were 10miu at the time.
I didn't get a bfp that cycle, but also got not so much as a shadow either.
I always use $tree and walmart 88 centers every cycle.
If I am going to test early or alot I can't afford to waste frers lol
So if I see a hint of something on them I confirm with frer.
I had back to back checms- July and Aug, and no doubt my hcg was low as heck, but the walmart ones picked it up very faint, and the frer confirmed
pics below just to give you an idea of the line on the wallyworld and frer.
FX!
FirstSignal-Walmart
FirstSignal10dpo.jpg
firstsignal10dpoNeg.jpg
Frer6daysooner
frer13dpo.jpg
frer13dpo2Neg.jpg

I used them a cpl cycles ago Surepredict strips from ebay. The only ones I could find in US that were 10miu at the time.
I didn't get a bfp that cycle, but also got not so much as a shadow either.
I always use $tree and walmart 88 centers every cycle.
If I am going to test early or alot I can't afford to waste frers lol
So if I see a hint of something on them I confirm with frer.
I had back to back checms- July and Aug, and no doubt my hcg was low as heck, but the walmart ones picked it up very faint, and the frer confirmed
pics below just to give you an idea of the line on the wallyworld and frer.
FX!
FirstSignal-Walmart
View attachment 899015
View attachment 899017
Frer6daysooner
View attachment 899019
View attachment 899021

I hope the tests get darker xx will be going and and buying a digital if they do lol x think I would prefer to see the word "pregnant"

Sorry to hear of your chems, must be disheartening, hopefully fx it's your month xx

Will update you tomorrow with results and see how temps are lol... My temp now is high (feeling warm)

Speak soon!!
Best wishes
And lots of baby dust to you both x

Well... Bfn this morning :-( don't know what to think now? Temps are still up x how are you both this morning? X

My temp is still up. About to test now with IC. I'll let you know.

:bfn: again with nothing but a ghost line. All of my ICs have had the ghost line. It's frustrating!

:bfn: again with nothing but a ghost line. All of my ICs have had the ghost line. It's frustrating!

Sorry to hear that Hun x still hope for you, I have my fingers crossed for you and me and JLM X

I Just done another cheapie and OPK, in fact I did two of each! Lol.. Addict or what :-/

Anyway, HPT faint positive within 5 mins.
OPK positive x2
The other HPT- negative?

I'm rubbish and timing, so maybe I'm not dipping long enough or test aren't that good? Xx

Don't know if you can see the faint lines?

Bottom two are OPKS

I'm very tempted to go out and buy frer, but I think il wait till I see a stronger line if it gets stronger that is :-/

Fx for you both.

What are ghost lines Brit? Do they have colour?
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10
Those are definitely positive! I wish I had lines like those! The ghost lines are just shadows where the line should be. They're like a grayish color. At first I thought it was the start of something but they've all been the same without progression or color.

Those are definitely positive! I wish I had lines like those! The ghost lines are just shadows where the line should be. They're like a grayish color. At first I thought it was the start of something but they've all been the same without progression or color.

I really hope they are!! Don't want it to be false readings, think it will break my heart x

Just confused as to why the same bath have given me 2 positives and 2 negatives.
OPK still positive also, not darker same colour as control.

Hope your well hun? Anymore symptoms today?

Are u based in us? Or uk? X

I'm in US from Florida. I just got nauseous out of nowhere but it went away pretty fast. I don't have much more than that. My cervix is very firm and low so I believe AF is around the corner.

I'm in US from Florida. I just got nauseous out of nowhere but it went away pretty fast. I don't have much more than that. My cervix is very firm and low so I believe AF is around the corner.

Your not out till af shows xx

Wow.. Would like love to go to Florida one day!! I'm in the uk- dull weather and scenery haha.

I don't have many symptoms I can think off to be honest, just warmer bbt, and twinges in bb's. Bloated I suppose lol... Cervix is currently (untraceable/unreachable, firm and closed?) I'm not too clever with what each stage means though X I think high is good?

Tempted to ring my doctor and ask them to do a blood test? Do you know when they would be happy to draw one for me?
Does it have to be after missed af?
Xx baby dust and best wishes for you

My doctor won't do one until I have 2 positive HPTS which you have so I'd say go for it!

It's so hot and humid here. It's fun to visit but sucks to live in it lol. I don't have much hope in this cycle anymore. I should have a BFP by now. Even a hint of something but nope.

There's a line where the arrow is pointing but you probably can't see it. It's the ghost line lol.

Attachments

• 2015-09-28 11.32.07.jpg
    2015-09-28 11.32.07.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
I can't even see it now since it's uploaded.

I can't zoom in on my phone :-/

Hope it's the start of a BFP for you Hun!!

I will test again in the morning, as I still don't believe it lol.
Been reading too much online as usual lol x
Best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back