2ww... CHART/TEMP DIP/ HELP :-)

So, I got a Dollar tree test and took it on a 2 hour hold and it had the worst dye run bUT once it dried completely, it showed a shadow of a line. I can't get past these shadows! Lol!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-25-07-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-25-07-1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-29-09-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-29-09-1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
Go get a FRER!

Think it's a false positive :-(

Read up on something today about contaminating Hpt's with OPKS, if the tests touch they can cause false readings. Thought I would experiment and my dh- (test subject) is also apparently "pregnant" :-(

Think I'm gonna give up now, been trying for 5 years and it's just not happening X

Hope it's good news for you both xx

Best wishes

So, I got a Dollar tree test and took it on a 2 hour hold and it had the worst dye run bUT once it dried completely, it showed a shadow of a line. I can't get past these shadows! Lol!

Hope it's the beginning of your positive Hun xx I can definitely see a shadow of a line. As long as it come up within 10 minutes, I'd say it's a faint BFP, fingers crossed for you xx

Get a FRER....HOLD urine and :test:
hehe

I say get a FRER.

My partners HPT isn't as dark as mine but still a line, which gives me some hope!

I'm going to test in the morning with just a HPT and see what results it gives.

Got bad back ache tonight, not lower, it's more central :-/

Best wishes xx

Kaz I agree FRER!!!!
I have seen all your test lines and they have some color!

Brit I am in FL as well, near Tampa.
I hate ghost lines, and the site DEF lowers pic quality on upload.
I posted my "lines" from fmu today and I can see them im my pics on laptop but they absolutely are lower quality after upload to BnB sigh
My temp is technically up, but only making up for the wee dip yesterday.

Yes I hate that! They need to fix the picture quality lol. I have one more FRER but my husband made me swear not to use it until AF is late since he had to buy it last time lol.

That was an evap. Just took another and there was nothing.

gah sorry- and wth is up with technology that we have a frickin space station, but can't make tests without evaps or dye runs???:growlmad:

They should invent a finger pricking device like they have for diabetes but as a pregnancy test which can be used over and over again. Lol

They have ovulation test which can be used digitally so why not a pregnancy test?

Could be onto something here ladies ;-)

Hate the waiting game.. Will wait and see what test says tomorrow, if af is late, I will buy frer.

Both your temps are looking great!!

Best wishes and lots of magic baby dust xx

:bfn: on a FRER. I expect my temp to drop tomorrow and AF to show. :cry:

Wow Brit I was just looking at your chart and how nice high and steady tour temp has stayed! Looks good to me, but read on FF the other day that "flat temps" usually indicate a thermometer prob:shrug: Not sure how old yours is, but figured I would mention it. Here's the link:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Flat-BBT-Readings.html

My temps are flat almost every month! I thought it was the thermometer too but it gives me different temps when I temp at different times or after I get up and move around so it's not broken lol. My body is just really consistent.

Ok Brit
Consistency is a good thing :thumbup:

Lol I'm gonna buy a new thermometer for next month, though. I want one that reads hundredths.

Walmart sells a Basal therm - ReliOn brand for like $7
I bought a new one this year, as I was concerned my old one may be inaccurate since I hadn't used it in 5 yrs

There's another chart that's consistent lol. That's when I thought it was broken.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-26-11-50-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-26-11-50-08.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow lol
I do like the look I have to admit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member