2WW, End of August/beginning of September testers!

Congras Polita!!! My OB doesn't see me until 10 weeks thats still a whole week away! I think it depends on the dfoctor and your medical history though. I have heard some that don't get in until 12 weeks.

Thank you for answering! I will be calling my OBGYN after Friday's 2nd beta and hopefully I get an ultrasound at around 6 weeks. I might be getting it with the RE clinic, I'm not sure about that.

3gg0, GL!!!

I'm going back in on Friday for 2nd beta as well to make sure everything is progressing nicely. My ultrasound is 10/23, which will be 6w4d. She said doing it at anything earlier than 6 is risky of not seeing a heartbeat. I want to see that heartbeat!

That's a good idea to wait. I went at 5w2d and there wasn't a heartbeat but there was one at 6w2d

Doc called with blood results and it's official...I'm pregnant! DH will finally celebrate with me now too :dance:

Yayyyyyy!!!! So happy for you and your DH!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'll ask tomorrow at the RE office when they do their first ultrasound and also call my OBGYN and schedule my first visit. I was also thinking sometime after 6 weeks so that we can hear the heart beat. (BTW, hear or see??? I thought it was more around 7 or 8 weeks that it could be heard).

Doc called with blood results and it's official...I'm pregnant! DH will finally celebrate with me now too :dance:

Yayyyyyy!!!! So happy for you and your DH!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'll ask tomorrow at the RE office when they do their first ultrasound and also call my OBGYN and schedule my first visit. I was also thinking sometime after 6 weeks so that we can hear the heart beat. (BTW, hear or see??? I thought it was more around 7 or 8 weeks that it could be heard).

If you're talking about getting an US after 6 weeks, then you probably will be able to see it but not yet hear it.

If you're talking about a heartbeat at your US tomorrow, there probably wont even be one to see.

Well even though I am upset about AF my hubby let me adopt another little one. So now we have two little furbabies. She is an adorable dachshund mix.. Just like the one we already have.

If you're talking about getting an US after 6 weeks, then you probably will be able to see it but not yet hear it.

If you're talking about a heartbeat at your US tomorrow, there probably wont even be one to see.

That's what I thought! Tomorrow I'm only having a beta done but not an ultrasound.

That's what I thought! Tomorrow I'm only having a beta done but not an ultrasound.

Oh okay. Your wording confused me a little so I tried to answer as best as my confused self could hehe

But yeah, I would definitely recommend not getting an US before 6 weeks, I was SO worried for that week!

GL on your betas! I'm sure you'll have beautiful numbers!!

Well even though I am upset about AF my hubby let me adopt another little one. So now we have two little furbabies. She is an adorable dachshund mix.. Just like the one we already have.

yay for furbabies!! My dad has a dachshund mix, I think he's mixed with chihuahua. He's so cute!!

Oh okay. Your wording confused me a little so I tried to answer as best as my confused self could hehe

But yeah, I would definitely recommend not getting an US before 6 weeks, I was SO worried for that week!

GL on your betas! I'm sure you'll have beautiful numbers!!

Sorry for the confussion, Powell! That's my not-being-native´s fault! :winkwink:

I'm sorry 3gg0, it just doesn't seem fair :nope:. Don't give up the hope that this will happen though. I'm doing everything I can do to stay in this game, and I'm sure you are going to do the same. Never stop fighting!! :hugs:

So, remember me giving you all the news on my FSH levels/supposedly ovulating after AF starts? Well, just like always I'm getting + opks and I have tons of EWCM. Plus my temp is now going up. Could you guys look at my chart and let me know what you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f323f

I am trying not to give up the fight. It's so hard to stay so hopeful. I know there are ladies out there that have been trying for years, but I almost feel like i fit into that category already. We are now going onto cycle 8 of trying. But what about the 2 1/2 years prior to this.

Thank you for your encouraging words :)

What they said about you O'ing is so weird. Especially if you are getting all these + on your OPK's.

I am trying not to give up the fight. It's so hard to stay so hopeful. I know there are ladies out there that have been trying for years, but I almost feel like i fit into that category already. We are now going onto cycle 8 of trying. But what about the 2 1/2 years prior to this.

What they said about you O'ing is so weird. Especially if you are getting all these + on your OPK's.

I know, I don't understand it. The nurse called me back today and said the doctor said that she "just doesn't know why you're getting positives. Maybe you're taking the test wrong?". Um okay, because using your FMU on $40 OPK's is taking it wrong. I also use the CBFM and it gave me a peak yesterday and today. I also had a slight increase temp today. UGH!! :hissy:

When I had called yesterday, I also asked when I would be starting the Clomid like she mentioned to me. She said that it would at LEAST be another cycle because they want to test and have results back on my husband's SA, cd 21 tests, and an HSG. I'm so pissed. I've been trying to be on the ball about this crap so I could avoid having to wait ANOTHER cycle to even start. It irritates me that I at least have a full month in between now and the start of the Clomid. I'm just so damn frustrated. I was praying that I would be pregnant by Christmas, and it just doesn't look like that will be happening now. The HSG isn't tested until after your period and before ovulation, so I know there is no hope for next month already.

So, so discouraged. 3gg0, have you talked to your dr. yet?

I know, I don't understand it. The nurse called me back today and said the doctor said that she "just doesn't know why you're getting positives. Maybe you're taking the test wrong?". Um okay, because using your FMU on $40 OPK's is taking it wrong. I also use the CBFM and it gave me a peak yesterday and today. I also had a slight increase temp today. UGH!! :hissy:

When I had called yesterday, I also asked when I would be starting the Clomid like she mentioned to me. She said that it would at LEAST be another cycle because they want to test and have results back on my husband's SA, cd 21 tests, and an HSG. I'm so pissed. I've been trying to be on the ball about this crap so I could avoid having to wait ANOTHER cycle to even start. It irritates me that I at least have a full month in between now and the start of the Clomid. I'm just so damn frustrated. I was praying that I would be pregnant by Christmas, and it just doesn't look like that will be happening now. The HSG isn't tested until after your period and before ovulation, so I know there is no hope for next month already.

So, so discouraged. 3gg0, have you talked to your dr. yet?

What a piece of work. I would go get a second opinion. They don't seem like nice people. :( I am sorry!

I had blood work done in April to check my hormone levels. That came back normal. I haven't talked to them any farther than that about having more test done. I am going to wait until the beginning of next year and then go back. I am also going to have the hubby get a SA.

Ugh, this honestly is SO hard! I'm glad you're atleast still in here with me so we can vent to each other!! I just don't get it. Do you have a blog/facebook? I want to make sure that if for some reason we don't stay on BnB that we can keep in contact with each other! The same for you other ladies!

Ugh, this honestly is SO hard! I'm glad you're atleast still in here with me so we can vent to each other!! I just don't get it. Do you have a blog/facebook? I want to make sure that if for some reason we don't stay on BnB that we can keep in contact with each other! The same for you other ladies!

I don't have a blog, but I have a Facebook. Jessica Hill-Dame or my email is [email protected]. Hope you don't have trouble finding me. My profile picture is a Dallas cowboys logo.

I am glad that we still have each other to vent to as well. Hopefully we can get pg together and be bump buddies. Then we can vent about what irritates us and all the other emotions that can come with pregnancies :)

Sorry MBrink and 3gg0! How frustrating it must be!!!

MBrink, I know that having to wait is not fun but you will be happy at the end because knowing all that information will only help you. The OPT you are taking are the ones you get a smiley face on?

3gg0, I think that there is so much pressure on us when we are trying to conceive. We start hearing all these stories about women getting pregnant the first time and every month it doesn't work is a disappointment. I think that each month of disappointment is also a month of learning. I don't know if your insurance would cover it (mine doesn't so I'm paying it out of pocket) but acupuncture helps a lot. There are many studies talking about how beneficial it is when trying to conceive and I totally believe it.

I went for my second beta today and it tripled. The nurse said the were fantastic numbers and I have my first ultrasound on October 22nd. I'll be 6 weeks and 5 days. Please keep your FX for me so that everything continues to go well.

Shellgirl, when do you get your results?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all.

Sorry MBrink and 3gg0! How frustrating it must be!!!

MBrink, I know that having to wait is not fun but you will be happy at the end because knowing all that information will only help you at the end. The OPT you are taking are the ones you get a smiley face on?

3gg0, I think that there is so much pressure on us when we are trying to conceive. We start hearing all these stories about women getting pregnant the first time and every month it doesn't work is a disappointment. I think that each month of disappointment is also a month of learning. I don't know if your insurance would cover it (mine doesn't so I'm paying it out of pocket) but acupuncture helps a lot. There are many studies talking about how beneficial it is when trying to conceive and I totally believe it.

I went for my second beta today and it tripled. The nurse said the were fantastic numbers and I have my first ultrasound on October 22nd. I'll be 6 weeks and 5 days. Please keep your FX for me so that everything continues to go well.

Shellgirl, when do you get your results?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all.

Jessica, I just added you! I'm glad we will be able to keep up with each other once we get our BFP's :)

Polita, I am so glad your numbers are increasing! I can't wait to find out about your ultrasound. You will have to post pictures!

I can't thank you all enough for all of your support. I just hope I'm able to be supportive to all of you in return. You all are aaaah-mazing! :) :)

If anyone wants to add me to Facebook, my name is Megan Brink. Here's a link!

https://www.facebook.com/meganklockebrink

I added you :)

We think you're amazing as well hun!

Can't wait til your BFP day, remember every day that passes, you're 1 more day closer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->