2WW, End of August/beginning of September testers!

Well ladies... I was going to test this morning, but decided not to since my temp dropped again.

TEST TEST TEST! Your temp is still way above the cover line, so it's a good sign!

You ladies are so wonderful for staying positive for me :)

:) 3gg0, looking at your last months chart too, your LP was only 9 days. You are now 14DPO, I think first of all that you are PG, and second of all that a HPT will definitely work! I do undertand the hesitancy to test though. As long as you don't see the BFN you still have hope, that was my take anyway... Either way I am anxious for you to test!

I'm anxious for her to test too! I'm pretty sure 3gg0 is prego!

:) 3gg0, looking at your last months chart too, your LP was only 9 days. You are now 14DPO, I think first of all that you are PG, and second of all that a HPT will definitely work! I do undertand the hesitancy to test though. As long as you don't see the BFN you still have hope, that was my take anyway... Either way I am anxious for you to test!

I think FF had my O day wrong last month. I think I actually O'ed CD24 and not CD27. If I O'ed when I think I did last month my LP was 12 days so I am over by two days right now.

3gg0, look at it this way. If you think you are not pregnant, then getting a BFN it would be disappointing but not too much of a shock, right?

Sooooooooo, why not test? :winkwink:

I'll see how my temps go the next couple days. Thank you ladies for all of your support and advice. It means a lot to me. I am still learning so much and you all are sooo helpful :) it helps me stay sane when you all are positive.

3gg0, look at it this way. If you think you are not pregnant, then getting a BFN it would be disappointing but not too much of a shock, right?

Sooooooooo, why not test? :winkwink:

Exactly! Testing may give you some piece of mind

I'll see how my temps go the next couple days. Thank you ladies for all of your support and advice. It means a lot to me. I am still learning so much and you all are sooo helpful :) it helps me stay sane when you all are positive.

OK, we promise not to pester you again until.....tomorrow!! :winkwink:

So, weirdest thing today. I got a peak (or positive) test on my CBFM- I just don't know what is going on. I mean, they think I'm ovulating right after my period, but if thats the case then why I'm getting surges right now? I feel confused. DH and I are going to go ahead and DTD, but I feel like I'm only getting my hopes up. I guess I have nothing left to lose though! Any thoughts on this? I mean, I even have gobs of EWCM.

I normally get positive OPK's around this time, anyway, but just doesn't make sense to me.

Doc called with blood results and it's official...I'm pregnant! DH will finally celebrate with me now too :dance:

Mbrink~ I think it's definitely good that you are going to BD tonight too, especially since you have the EWCM and peak. Have you been using the fertility monitor for long? Did you get a +opk today too?

OK, we promise not to pester you again until.....tomorrow!! :winkwink:

I promise not to pester until tomorrow too! Unless you decide to test in the AM! Then I won't pester!!! :)

Mbrink, maybe your doctor is wrong... Have to tried looking for a second opinion? I don't think you would O without any symptoms like temp spikes and positive OPKs, all your symptoms point to Oing mid-cycle... Maybe your higher progesterone levels (if I remember right) are due to something else? How confusing for you! :hugs:

Congras Polita!!! My OB doesn't see me until 10 weeks thats still a whole week away! I think it depends on the dfoctor and your medical history though. I have heard some that don't get in until 12 weeks.

Thank you for answering! I will be calling my OBGYN after Friday's 2nd beta and hopefully I get an ultrasound at around 6 weeks. I might be getting it with the RE clinic, I'm not sure about that.

3gg0, GL!!!

I'm going back in on Friday for 2nd beta as well to make sure everything is progressing nicely. My ultrasound is 10/23, which will be 6w4d. She said doing it at anything earlier than 6 is risky of not seeing a heartbeat. I want to see that heartbeat!

Well just like I knew... AF just got me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->