2ww -please keep me sane!

OliveBay

1 angel, 1 rainbow...
Reaction score
I'm in the dreaded 2ww for the first time since losing my baby. I think I'm about 5dpo and am already feeling sooooo impatient about testing. Hoping to wait til around the 22nd Dec to test (but I do have a big stash of ICs which I'm bound to want to try before then!)

Is anyone else also in the 2WW? I know there were a few people talking about TTC recently.

I'd love a bit of company and some wise words to keep me away from testing too soon!

I am 5dpo today as well :happydance: I have a stash of IC as well and want to start soon :rofl: I had random spotting anda temp dip today so I am fearfully holding out, trying very hard not to let it get to my head cuz I wasn't even trying this month... I was going to start next month :dohh:

I am not yet TTC but am here to hold your hand. I have been guilty of being super obsessive about TTC every single month between Evelyn and this latest one. It drove me insane and I wasted millions of tests!

I hope you get through the next few days and get that bfp :hugs:

I am now 16 days dpo with no cycle and STILL negative pregnancy tests. I dont think
anybody can beat the record of testing sticks I used this month!

Well I think I went through about 30 OPK's this month just waiting to O and I finally did on cd23 :dohh:

I have just bought 50 opks and 50 hpts ready for ttc again, I only found out I lost this one 2 days ago, I am seriously obsessed!

I do hope you get some nice BFP's this cycle

I'm super excited for you girls!!! Can't wait to hear updates! I am a complete POAS-aholic (heck, I think I'd pee on just about anything during that crazy 2WW) Hahaha :rofl: So, hope to be seeing some poas action hahaha :wacko: :winkwink: Wanna hear all that wonderful symptom spotting that I KNOW you girls will be doing!!:happydance:

Not TTC at the moment but keeping everything crossed for you!! :hugs::dust:

I'm super excited for you girls!!! Can't wait to hear updates! I am a complete POAS-aholic (heck, I think I'd pee on just about anything during that crazy 2WW) Hahaha :rofl: So, hope to be seeing some poas action hahaha :wacko: :winkwink: Wanna hear all that wonderful symptom spotting that I KNOW you girls will be doing!!:happydance:

Symptom spotting? Us? Says who? :wacko: We dont do that in here :haha:

I am now 16 days dpo with no cycle and STILL negative pregnancy tests. I dont think
anybody can beat the record of testing sticks I used this month!

Meant to say day 16 of the next cycle with no AF and BFN last month ! Hoping for some BFP this months , we need a spirit lift !

Ha ha, thanks ladies! So glad to know I'm not alone in my obsession (and impatience) with peeing on sticks! :rofl:

Symptom spotting? Us? Says who? :wacko: We dont do that in here :haha:

Hahahahaha!!! :winkwink: :haha:

Ha ha, thanks ladies! So glad to know I'm not alone in my obsession (and impatience) with peeing on sticks! :rofl:

Heck!!!! I'd POAS for ya :winkwink: :rofl:

Tomorrow is the first day of my lovely "O" window.... and we really aren't "ttc" this month, pfft! We're suppose to be "relaxing and seeing what happens"... Again, Pfft!!:haha: Of course I'll obsess quietly...:winkwink: I am ready for some POAS action ladies!! :happydance:

yay for relaxed kelly - always a good approach. (especially with secret obsessing anyway!)

Aren't you supposed to be doing your studies! :nope: :haha:

Tomorrow is the first day of my lovely "O" window.... and we really aren't "ttc" this month, pfft! We're suppose to be "relaxing and seeing what happens"... Again, Pfft!!:haha: Of course I'll obsess quietly...:winkwink: I am ready for some POAS action ladies!! :happydance:

Heehee Kelly he doesn't need to know that you are still obsessing I like your style. He can 'relax and see what happens' and you can pretend thats what you are doing Xx

Well what are you doing on here! Go jump on hubby! :sex:

Yay ladies in the TWW madness!!!!cant wait to join you....just wish I knew when it will be!

Good luck to all,it's so hard not to poas!!!

X

Hahaha!!! I know I know... I gotta "pace myself"... Or I should say.... "take it a lil easy on the man this month!!" Hahahaha... Sure I will ...:winkwink:

Thought you girls would like that approach :winkwink: :haha:

Sarah... Ahhh... I'm done with school for a few weeks!!! Yippee!! :happydance: Break time... Took my last test a bit ago !!! :happydance: No more classes for my until January 9th!! :dance::yipee::headspin::juggle::ninja::tease::wohoo::loopy::rain::bunny::flasher:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->