2ww -please keep me sane!

Ha ha, thanks ladies! So glad to know I'm not alone in my obsession (and impatience) with peeing on sticks! :rofl:

Heck!!!! I'd POAS for ya :winkwink: :rofl:

Tomorrow is the first day of my lovely "O" window.... and we really aren't "ttc" this month, pfft! We're suppose to be "relaxing and seeing what happens"... Again, Pfft!!:haha: Of course I'll obsess quietly...:winkwink: I am ready for some POAS action ladies!! :happydance:

Ha! That's what I was meant to be doing too, then I found myself inexplicably running round the garden in a towel in the full moon "charging up" my moonstone necklace for fertility... Relaxed, oh yes, definitely. That was a couple of days after nearly making myself puke eating honey and raw cinnamon, yip, going all out on the relaxation this month!

Prior to this I never told DH what was going on, I am the queen of the quiet obsession, he never did figure out why it was all go for one week a month, just took it, hehe. Let him relax right enough and we'll happily share your obsessing!

GL honey xxx and :dust: to all that want it xxx

Ha ha, thanks ladies! So glad to know I'm not alone in my obsession (and impatience) with peeing on sticks! :rofl:

Heck!!!! I'd POAS for ya :winkwink: :rofl:

Tomorrow is the first day of my lovely "O" window.... and we really aren't "ttc" this month, pfft! We're suppose to be "relaxing and seeing what happens"... Again, Pfft!!:haha: Of course I'll obsess quietly...:winkwink: I am ready for some POAS action ladies!! :happydance:

Ha! That's what I was meant to be doing too, then I found myself inexplicably running round the garden in a towel in the full moon "charging up" my moonstone necklace for fertility... Relaxed, oh yes, definitely. That was a couple of days after nearly making myself puke eating honey and raw cinnamon, yip, going all out on the relaxation this month!

Prior to this I never told DH what was going on, I am the queen of the quiet obsession, he never did figure out why it was all go for one week a month, just took it, hehe. Let him relax right enough and we'll happily share your obsessing!

GL honey xxx and :dust: to all that want it xxx

Hahahahaha!!! Nikki! I love this!!! :haha: We are SOOO alike :winkwink:

Soooooo Do Tell...... When ARE you girls gonna start testing???? Huh??? :winkwink:

I'm only about 1 or a half DPO, so I'll leave it a couple of days lol! I'm off now to eat a pineapple, stalk and all, just keeping up that relaxation....

Where's everyone else at?

Well tomorrow is 6dpo, which I KNOW will warrant a BFN but I still wanna POAS anyways :haha: We'll see :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You ladies are hilarious! I thought it was just me who did the 'silent obsessing' whilst hubby thinks its all just left to chance! :haha:

With all this excitement I'm never going to be able to hold out until the 22nd to test! I will be repeating this mantra in my head all day today: I must not poas....I must not poas... (ooh, it's so hard!):dohh:

The truth is, I can't have pee-sticks in the house... I have one left from a 3-pack I bought last month (I don't buy them till day AF is due usually or I'll just waste them) and I was feeling nauseous yesterday and nearly peed on it - 1 day BEFORE Ovulation (well, OV day, I think it turned out to be). I actually had the box in my hand and then had a word with myself, out loud. I stopped myself from doing it and then had the cheek to feel quite proud of myself!! For not POS before ovulation, and having to give myself an actual talking-to, what a freak...

:rofl:

BEFORE Ovulation! OMG that takes the win :rofl: :rofl:

I didnt POAS this morning for 2 reasons. 1. My temps didnt shoot right back up, and last cycle my temps were almost a full degree higher at this point... and 2. Cuz logic on 6dpo seems to work on me as I am JUST waking up.. if I were 13dpo... there is no such thing as logic though :rofl:

I have poas before ovulation in the past!!

Though it was just an experiment to see if I got the same evaps I get every time on cheapies lol

It had an evap on it... I wasn't pregnant :haha:

has anyone POAS yet? I want to see some lines!

Have we a new ttc thread? lol All the action is here.

Well I really dont feel pg at all... there was no rogue escapees down the tunnel that managed to succeed in their mission.... thats how I am feeling anyways :shrug:

You're not out til the fat lady sings kiki! Still plenty of time for things to change xx

No Pee Pee action today? Wow... Great job :winkwink: Hahaha...

I am officially in THE window (well... so says my lil app on my iphone LOL) Lord knows I'm clueless.. HaHaHa :haha: I just go when it tells me to go! :haha::winkwink: I highly doubt there will be any action going on in my house today or tonight tho... unless it's 'make up' BD ... Grrrr... Men! Can't they pick a fight anytime other than THESE few days?!? :dohh: :growlmad:

Sunday is MY glorious day... So, dang it... He WILL get over this quickly! hahah Momma's got work to do! :winkwink: :rofl::rofl:

No Pee Pee action today? Wow... Great job :winkwink: Hahaha...

I am officially in THE window (well... so says my lil app on my iphone LOL) Lord knows I'm clueless.. HaHaHa :haha: I just go when it tells me to go! :haha::winkwink: I highly doubt there will be any action going on in my house today or tonight tho... unless it's 'make up' BD ... Grrrr... Men! Can't they pick a fight anytime other than THESE few days?!? :dohh: :growlmad:

Sunday is MY glorious day... So, dang it... He WILL get over this quickly! hahah Momma's got work to do! :winkwink: :rofl::rofl:

hahaha I know what you mean - the month I got pregnant, OH made me really mad the day before OV but I had to pretend I was ok and not annoyed with him so we didn't end up fighting and missing the big day! lol. Men indeed!
xx

Well maybe you should initiate the make up BD :winkwink:

Time for the key phrase....

"Pitter patter, lets git at er!" :rofl:

So does anyone have any special plans on how to tell OH when you get your BFP???

Dear Heavenly father.... please give me sore nipples :dohh:

And this is where I say "See!! At 6am there is logic but NOW!!! Now I have held my pee for 6 hours will be 6.5 by the time I get home for lunch break and well... I am wondering if 6.5 hours is long enough to wait to POAS? :dohh: On 6dpo :dohh:

That test couldnt have been any whiter if I painted it white myself :rofl:

hahahahaha!!! :rofl::xmas13::xmas8:

:saywhat: Girl your soooo funny! Yep, sound just like ME!!!! :friends:

Think we need an INTERVENTION!!! Arghhh hahaha :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member