2ww -please keep me sane!

I think I will be visiting ye ol ebay to buy mass quantities of hpt's :rofl: And I am not even logging that one on my chart cuz I know its ridiculous :rofl:

Oh and my new 2 decimal thermometer came today in the mail.... so I even temped at 1:30 in the aftn just to see cuz I just HAD to try out my new thermometer :rofl: I am sooo looney! But FTR- My temp was way high! hahaha

BEFORE Ovulation! OMG that takes the win :rofl: :rofl:

I didnt POAS this morning for 2 reasons. 1. My temps didnt shoot right back up, and last cycle my temps were almost a full degree higher at this point... and 2. Cuz logic on 6dpo seems to work on me as I am JUST waking up.. if I were 13dpo... there is no such thing as logic though :rofl:

Haha, I know! In my defense, I was feeling sick and my last period was only for a day, so my ridiculous wee mind started ticking, "what if it wasn't a real period..." you know the rest! Although my last AF was only really for a day, it was full-flow so i was being stupid, this is what I had to tell myself.

As for peeing too early, I read someone else saying that they don't keep the tests in the bathroom, so go for their first pee and get rid of the FMU before they have a chance to think about it, then it's too late, I thought that was quite a good tactic...

Hope your temps do their thing Kiki, stranger things have happened, you're not out yet.

Kiki can't believe you POAS already!! I'm still holding out but i'm getting sooooo impatient! I don't 'feel' pregnant either, but am trying to reassure myself that its still very early. We're not out yet....

Thanks to everyone for their support and comments - I giggle every time I check this thread. You're a great bunch :hugs:

Hmmm.... Ebay.... Buy hpt in bulk.... Man, I have loads to learn....:blush: Running to the drug store every month is starting to add up , quick! Just might have to check out my good ole' pal Ebay :winkwink: Gotta stock up :thumbup:

You can buy them 50-100 at a time on ebay for CHEAP! I dont do drug store ones at those prices! :nope:

You can buy them 50-100 at a time on ebay for CHEAP! I dont do drug store ones at those prices! :nope:

Ok... I found a lot of 20 opk's and 5 hpt's .... a good deal?? Hope they come with instructions! hahaha ... HOly crap! You POAS with OPK???? Well OMG! :happydance: Are you serious??? Why haven't I checked these lil suckers out earlier???? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

HOLD THE PHONE!!!! I just seen a bunch for 50 opk and 20 hpts for $15!!! What? That's what I was paying for 1 stinking hpt ...... WOW!!!

Ok... I found a lot of 20 opk's and 5 hpt's .... a good deal?? Hope they come with instructions! hahaha ... HOly crap! You POAS with OPK???? Well OMG! :happydance: Are you serious??? Why haven't I checked these lil suckers out earlier???? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

HOLD THE PHONE!!!! I just seen a bunch for 50 opk and 20 hpts for $15!!! What? That's what I was paying for 1 stinking hpt ...... WOW!!!

Just placed my order ... should be arriving at my door within the next 4 days!!!! Oh My Lord... I think I am having chest pains... :happydance: :rofl::bike::headspin::ninja::icecream::juggle::tease::fool::wohoo::loopy::flasher::rain::bunny:\\:D/:holly::xmas8::xmas12::xmas13:

Just bought 50 opk's and 20 hpt's for $15!!!!

I now need an INTERVENTION!!!!!!! :winkwink:

:xmas13: Its soooo funny! I brought 45 opks & 5 HPT off ebay on Fri, even tho I had some cheapie HPT left from last time! I'm not even at the stage yet of even starting to try...still friggin bleeding!!!!!!:growlmad::xmas11:

Lets just hope none of us need this massive bulk supply!!!!:xmas12:

Oh no I created a monster!!!! :rofl:

Gotta pee....gotta pee....gotta pee.... :happydance: Is it time yet???? :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should get my opk's in mail either Friday or Saturday... I "should" be "O" on Sunday... Hmm, wonder if I'll get to sneak a few test runs in .... :blush: :haha:

At least your will be arriving just in time to use them! Mine didnt so I had to sit and stare at them, and wait until it was OPK time :haha:

I keep depressing myself with my chart... I stare at it wondering why my temps are so low :dohh: Now I feel AF coming so I can't wait to just get on with it and start a fresh new cycle with my NEW BBT!! :happydance: I didnt want to switch my BBT in the middle of a cycle so I am waiting until AF arrives to use my new one. But on my chart it looks like AF is about to arrive, but that only gives me like a 8 day LP which is soooo not enough or even my normal which is around 14! I just want this cycle over with already :brat:

I keep depressing myself with my chart... I stare at it wondering why my temps are so low :dohh: Now I feel AF coming so I can't wait to just get on with it and start a fresh new cycle with my NEW BBT!! :happydance: I didnt want to switch my BBT in the middle of a cycle so I am waiting until AF arrives to use my new one. But on my chart it looks like AF is about to arrive, but that only gives me like a 8 day LP which is soooo not enough or even my normal which is around 14! I just want this cycle over with already :brat:

If its not your month hun at least you can enjoy a few cheeky vinos over christmas and new year. You will also get to use your OPKs and new BBT too!
I know it doesnt make up for the BPF but got to keep positive! Your not out until that ugly witch shows up!

Kiki don't give up hope yet hun. Maybe your body is just playing silly tricks. :hugs:

Would it be terrible if I confessed that I caved today and POAS......?!!! :blush: Obviously nothing at all there. Only 7dpo, I'm such an idiot! :haha: Common sense tells me that I HAVE to wait until at least Sunday now before testing again. 11dpo isn't totally ridiculous is it?!

Bride, good call on the suggestion of drinks over Christmas as a pick-me-up if these BFPs don't show up. I actually had the same thought myself last night! I do like a nice glass of bubbly with my Christmas dinner, and I am partial to a Baileys or sherry on Christmas Eve.....but obviously I'm still secretly hoping I won't be able to have them!

Yes I will deserve a beautiful and large glass of red wine this xmas if I dont get a bfp :haha:

OliveBay... Kiki....:happydance: POAS DANCE!! :happydance:

It's not over til the ugly witch shows.... :thumbup:

Can't wait to hear daily , if not multiple daily posts with updates!

Kiki, it's those months you just don't think you are preg when you really are!!:happydance:

Well since I only have 5 hpt's left I dont wanna waste them... so I POAS using an OPK today since they can detect hcg as well :rofl: It had a line actually! :haha:

What?! I just needed to POAS :shrug:

What does that mean then? Does that count as a BFP?! I've never used on OPK as a pregnancy test so I don't really understand! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->