• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww - Super faint positive on FRER 8dpo! Pregnant or Not pregnant??

That's true. It was very helpful to have those symptoms to spot. I have heard a lot of women don't feel symptoms until around that 6 week mark! I had hyperemesis gravidarum, so my midwife thinks that I am probably just hypersensitive to the pregnancy hormone shifts. :shrug: Also, as far as the temping goes, I heard that you need a solid 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep in order to get a really reliable bbt. But you can still get a pretty close idea of what your temps are doing most of the time! Fx that they've been consistently high and stay that way. :) The only reason I hadn't been testing crazy this cycle too is because my DH made me promise I would only test on 7dpo, 9dpo, and then 10dpo. We agreed that after 10dpo, I could test as much as I wanted. I hated the waiting, but he didn't want me to get a lot false negatives and get stressed about it. :)

Yeah that's very good. It's just useless to stress over negatives when you already know that you might be early or it might not even happen.

Good you didn't test much but when you did you got it :thumbup:

Here is the First Signal 88c walmart test I did yesterday.
Do you guys see anything or feel anything from this test???? Please keep me honest :wacko:
These three pictures are of the same test but from kinda different angles

Attachments

• IMG_1820.jpg
    IMG_1820.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 37
I definetly see that line! It's hard to tell the color. I always thought evap lines were lighter than that though. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a little dark for an evap line! Hmm. My only concern is that this line came up after the time had past...keep testing though!!

I do see that line but I would not trust it. I had lines on those tests 2 months in a row and they were just evaps :(

I do see that line but I would not trust it. I had lines on those tests 2 months in a row and they were just evaps :(

Really? :( I heard those tests were reliable, thats why got them. What to trust these days??

Thanks for letting me know. Let's see how it turns out for me.

I definetly see that line! It's hard to tell the color. I always thought evap lines were lighter than that though. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a little dark for an evap line! Hmm. My only concern is that this line came up after the time had past...keep testing though!!

Could be just an evap line coz the internet cheapie sticks I tested with after this were total negative. Even it concerns me that this line showed up after the recommended time.:cry:

I have my fx crossed for everyone waiting to get their BFP. I am testing tonight, to see what happens. If it's a BFN then my doctor and I need to have a serious conversation lol. Because AF didn't show her face at all in July. So will updated when I have tested.

I have my fx crossed for everyone waiting to get their BFP. I am testing tonight, to see what happens. If it's a BFN then my doctor and I need to have a serious conversation lol. Because AF didn't show her face at all in July. So will updated when I have tested.

GL!!! Fx for you!

https://imgur.com/bnLdjZf

Welp I tested and its weird cause AF didn't visit at all for July, so something must be wrong with me then, cause I don't know if you guys see anything but I think that has to be the biggest most negative bfn ever

Welp I tested and its weird cause AF didn't visit at all for July, so something must be wrong with me then, cause I don't know if you guys see anything but I think that has to be the biggest most negative bfn ever

Your picture didn't seem to upload. :nope: I am so sorry!

Did you post the picture?? FX for you.
Our bodies sometimes act just so unexpected. Lol

Good morning ladies!!
I did the same test (First Signal) this morning using the FMU (good concentration) and it is BFN. So now I am even more confirmed that my previous one had an evap line. Also tested on internet cheapie using the same FMU, that is also negative. (I've kept the test nearby to see if anything appears though I understand it won't be valid. Evaps suck big time :growlmad:)

Yesterday was a tough day with all those symptoms- I was crampy and nauseated the whole time. This morning I am feeling better but I've just gotten up so that might be it. :huh::huh:

No show from AF yet. No sore boobs. Temps still staying high. Feeling more cold than usual. Bad backache since yesterday, this hasn't gone away. :huh:

2 quick questions -

1. Does evap line appear right where the actual test line is supposed to appear or could it be anywhere on the white window??
(When I compared my tests with other people's BFP tests online, the location of my line is exactly where test line is actually supposed to appear. So was just wondering!)

2. I was using Fertility Friend app for the very first time to track my cycle this time but it doesn't show a cover line for me at all. I understand my temps are very absurd and might not be reliable but I would like to understand what are the preconditions for the line to appear so I can make those settings or tweaks to get the cover line on my app. Please suggest something :help:

The evap line does show up right where a real line will show :(

I am not sure about how to get a cover line to show on your app you are using, sorry.

Ladies - I am running a low grade fever with bad backache, aching muscles, headache as if I am falling sick. Eyes and face feels burning even though my temp isn't that high but higher than all other days. Don't feel like getting out of the bed. Feeling so low on energy. Nausea still there today.:sleep:
Cramps have reduced so much - getting only here and there
Note sure if any of these are experienced by anyone before getting their BFP. :wacko:

Ladies - I am running a low grade fever with bad backache, aching muscles, headache as if I am falling sick. Eyes and face feels burning even though my temp isn't that high but higher than all other days. Don't feel like getting out of the bed. Feeling so low on energy. Nausea still there today.:sleep:
Note sure if any of these are experienced by anyone before getting their BFP. :wacko:

I have heard before, that feeling like you're coming down with the flu can be a symptom of early pregnancy! I hope you didn't just catch something. :(

I have heard before, that feeling like you're coming down with the flu can be a symptom of early pregnancy! I hope you didn't just catch something. :(

I hope so too MrsB. I just feel so sick today. Never got this before AF ever but then your body changes a lot after 1st pregnancy, so could be something new but I just don't think so. Not sure if it some other health issue if not AF or pregnancy.
Feeling extremely emotional with all this. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"