2ww turns to 3ww

I know, I'm very happy for the ladies that get it earlier. That's a good way to put it- that I'm frustrated with myself. I had had a week of spotting then a heavy day and a half AF(I think?). I have nausea throughout the day and it was really bad this morning. I'm having cramps or growing pains in my lower abdomen, moody, exhausted, and random aches and pains. Sorry if TMI, but I've been checking my cervix and it's very squishy and kinda blends in with the walls. I haven't felt it like that before but I haven't been checking for long. I'll definitely stick around, I want to know how yours turns out! I took a test today and it was a BFN(it was a blue line test... Didn't know they weren't great til after I bought them). According to a when-to-test-site e it could still be a little early for me to test so we'll see I guess. I just don't understand why I'm having the symptoms with no positive. ��

How are you doing today??

Well my boobs have gotten a tiny bit bigger, maybe just swollen. My nipples are sensitive to the touch today, but don't hurt.

My breasts still get random pains and veins keep coming, all over my chest and areoles, too.

My cervix feels weird and it's definitely closed and high. Maybe soft maybe firm, can't tell 100% I don't like poking her though.

Describe heavy day? I have endometriosis so for me a heavy day is like, multiple heavy flow pads though out the day.

If you're more regular a heavy day can still be pretty light. Spotting is good, but I don't know how much is good.

I haven't spotted at all, but it's actually very common for women to not spot, as well.

Oh and please do not apologize, be as graffic (as much as the website allows you to be) as you want.

My posts are full of tmi, but we are trying to make a person, if you can't handle hearing about cervix, cm, pee, vomit, or bm, then you're in for a rude awaking when it's time for kids. xD

I'm also a birth photographer, so as far as I am concerned there is nothing I haven't seen or be apart of.

Same story as always about my cm, watery creamy. Woke up and got worried I didn't hurt, but then I got a random rush of "I might throw up now." and I stopped worrying. (Random pains also still going full force after I woke up.)

So, I feel great, as long as I'm not feeling great, isn't that just strange? Ah motherhood where you know you're on the right track if you're too tired to sleep, and feel great when you feel bad. Haha.

Don't feel bad about the negative tests, just tell your SO to take them away from you for a few days.

I willingly gave mine to my DH so I wouldn't test anymore. I'm tired of the heartache, especially since I know something is going on with my body.

I haven't noticed any changes in my breasts. It does sound like you have a lot pointing to a yes! Heavy flow for me is needing to use a super tampon or having to change a regular one a little more often. I realized that I shouldn't have probably used a tampon but I thought jt was for sure AF when it started. Now I have no idea what it was.

So glad to hear you don't mind details! It helps so much to share those details with each other. So you're having morning sickness? I have felt nauseous he past few days but today I was more sensitive to smells too and got sick to my stomach this morning. I haven't felt much like eating anything lately.

My cm is just kinda watery. It just seems very wet but nothing really coming out and nothing like EWCM that I hear you might have if you're pregnant.

Yes, I took one this morning and another bfn. I am definitely waiting until Friday for the next one. It is funny how you feel better when you don't feel better lol. I totally understand - it's kinda scary because it's like, if that's not what's going on, then what is?!

Help Ladies....took this test at like 8 pm (this picture within 2-3 minutes). Took a digital BFN!! Whatcha think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 15
I haven't noticed any changes in my breasts. It does sound like you have a lot pointing to a yes! Heavy flow for me is needing to use a super tampon or having to change a regular one a little more often. I realized that I shouldn't have probably used a tampon but I thought jt was for sure AF when it started. Now I have no idea what it was.

So glad to hear you don't mind details! It helps so much to share those details with each other. So you're having morning sickness? I have felt nauseous he past few days but today I was more sensitive to smells too and got sick to my stomach this morning. I haven't felt much like eating anything lately.

My cm is just kinda watery. It just seems very wet but nothing really coming out and nothing like EWCM that I hear you might have if you're pregnant.

Yes, I took one this morning and another bfn. I am definitely waiting until Friday for the next one. It is funny how you feel better when you don't feel better lol. I totally understand - it's kinda scary because it's like, if that's not what's going on, then what is?!

I don't know if it's morning sickness, two days ago was definitely motion sickness, while sitting down and looking at a phone.

Today I was nauseous for a good minute, then completely fine.

The sense of smell thing I don't think will ever be an issue for me, as my sense of smell SUCKS. If it's not 2 inches in front of my nose I can't smell it. (Unless it's a strong scent like smoke, bad gas, or brownies that just finished cooking).

I hear af can still show up with people that are pregnant it's just much lighter and shorter. So you may still be in the running if your cycle was cut short.

Try to wait to Friday, you can do it! I test again tomorrow, if not bfp, then I'll be in wait for Friday with you.

3 days late tomorrow! :O

Exactly, if it's not pregnancy in pretty sure I'm dying! XD

Help Ladies....took this test at like 8 pm (this picture within 2-3 minutes). Took a digital BFN!! Whatcha think?

That looks like a :bfp: to me! Wait two more days and if it's darker you're pregnant sugar! If not then it was probably evap. But those pink ink tests are golden! :)

I have heard motion sickness can be a sign or that your eyes can change a little if you're pregnant. Maybe that's the case! Haha it's amazing how the smell of freshly baked brownies is one of the things that you can smell from far away! ;)

I was only a little nauseous this am but other than that I feel more normal - I think? Part of me thinks I'm crazy and that I'm not pregnant but a large part of me feels that I am.

My fingers are crossed for you!!! Let us know how it goes!

I'm definitely waiting until Friday. I did hear that too about AF, and my mother still had hers a few months into pregnancy with my brother so I was thinking that could be a possibility. So many variables!

I am not sure about my test last night. Took one this morning (curved handle frer) and it appeared negative for the most part. Digital was BFN! Going to wait a few days and maybe test again...

MsAC, are you still planning on testing today??

FX for you!

I'm about to test I'll respond to you each respectively very soon!

BellaS, as soon as I got motion sick, I read that is a very good sign for pregnancy. I was just thinking I was going crazy or having a weird migraine. So one can only hope. :)

I feel the same way, with all of my :bfn: I just never think I'll get a :bfp: but I truly believe I am this time. (Yes this is my first month trying but I have had "scares" in the past).

Cach12, stay away from testing for a few days my dear, you're just going to drive yourself nuts.

Greenacher,

I WAS just about to test, my husband took my tests with him so I wouldn't test early anymore.

I told him to leave me one today, and he left me an ovulation test.

So it looks like I'm not taking a pregnancy test until tomorrow! :(

*edit - DH says he's going to run back home and give me a proper test, as soon as he does I'll be back

BellaS, as soon as I got motion sick, I read that is a very good sign for pregnancy. I was just thinking I was going crazy or having a weird migraine. So one can only hope. :)

I feel the same way, with all of my :bfn: I just never think I'll get a :bfp: but I truly believe I am this time. (Yes this is my first month trying but I have had "scares" in the past).

Cach12, stay away from testing for a few days my dear, you're just going to drive yourself nuts.

Greenacher,

I WAS just about to test, my husband took my tests with him so I wouldn't test early anymore.

I told him to leave me one today, and he left me an ovulation test.

So it looks like I'm not taking a pregnancy test until tomorrow! :(

Lol damn those helpful men! That's okay, tomorrow will show better results anyways!

Greenarcher, I know right! I love him but opk instead of a pregnancy test, really tests my limits. Haha.

How are you doing my dear? Are you in or out this month?

I'm CD5, so we're just starting a new month. Last month was our first month TTC, so really just trying to get used to my body off BCP (after 11 years).

I'm CD5, so we're just starting a new month. Last month was our first month TTC, so really just trying to get used to my body off BCP (after 11 years).

I get ya! Almost 10 years of being on bcp for me. I took a 3 month break last year, then my irregular cycles came back with a vengeance. No real reason for stopping last year other than I no longer wished to take it anymore. But my body needs it, do to my health situation.

2 months being off now, hopefully my body isn't in hiatus.

I hope you're not in the 2ww section for too long. :)

Okay guys, my husband just gave me the test. I just took it and I have the faintest :bfp: the camera can barely see it.

I looked at one of my negative tests just to be sure, and this (to me) is a definite second line.

Which means when I test Friday, it should be seriously darker.

Oh my gosh. I hope it's not a false positive.

Want to see?

Okay so I'm sitting here doing asd (after school detention) duty- so my mind is running wild, so is the right side pinching pain. Lol. So since my cycle was 40 days last month, I'm wondering if I got a peak on the 20th of March that the strong pain in my right side was ovulation (on the 25th). That would put me at around 16-17 DPO. Could this be possible?

preg.jpg

Sorry for the wait, I hope this works.

Okay so I'm sitting here doing asd (after school detention) duty- so my mind is running wild, so is the right side pinching pain. Lol. So since my cycle was 40 days last month, I'm wondering if I got a peak on the 20th of March that the strong pain in my right side was ovulation (on the 25th). That would put me at around 16-17 DPO. Could this be possible?

You know your body better than we do sugar, jut give yourself some time. Like another week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->