2ww turns to 3ww

Looks pretty dang positive to me! Not even a squinter, that's a line!

Congrats! FX it darkens for you!! :dance:

Looks pretty dang positive to me! Not even a squinter, that's a line!

Congrats! FX it darkens for you!!

I took like 20,000 pictures and my camera finally stopped blurring on me!

Thank you sugar, I am actually crying at this point. I've been since I told my husband before he left again, for work, then I sent him this image.

I'm so scared, happy, and nervous.

I hope that it gets darker! I just want a big hug and to happy dance.

Should I start taking my prenatal vitimans? I wasn't because I was worried it would effect my tests, or should I continue to hold off until I know more Friday?

I've been eating healthy this entire time, and getting all my natural vitimans, just for this reason. So it's not like I'm being neglectful. I'm so worried now.

:) :(

My OB told me to start taking prenatals as soon as we decided to TTC, so I don't think it can hurt. Yes, I'd definitely start taking them!

OMG CONGRATS I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

My OB told me to start taking prenatals as soon as we decided to TTC, so I don't think it can hurt. Yes, I'd definitely start taking them!

OMG CONGRATS I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Thank you so much, I'll take one in the morning, goodbye birth control, hello prenatal!

Please feel free to stick around I'll be sure to post updates as they happen. If anyone has questions, or wants to just chat I'll be checking in daily.

<3

MsAC I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm thrilled to see your line! I'd probably go ahead and start the prenatal vitamins. It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and have them in your body either way and so much would be developing right now! :)

MsAC I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm thrilled to see your line! I'd probably go ahead and start the prenatal vitamins. It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and have them in your body either way and so much would be developing right now! :)

Thank you sugar! I was just so worried it about taking them early.

I'll start ASAP.

How are you today? :)

I understand that - especially since you got a really good kind. I would think it would only help though! Then again I've never been pregnant so my say might not be the best lol.

Today has been weird. Some lower abdominal pain here and there, nausea in the mornings and just feel like eating less, cervix is super soft and I noticed a small dog of EWCM. I also started spotting a tad too. I have no clue what's going on lol. I just hope I'm ok if it's not pregnancy. :/

I understand that - especially since you got a really good kind. I would think it would only help though! Then again I've never been pregnant so my say might not be the best lol.

Today has been weird. Some lower abdominal pain here and there, nausea in the mornings and just feel like eating less, cervix is super soft and I noticed a small dog of EWCM. I also started spotting a tad too. I have no clue what's going on lol. I just hope I'm ok if it's not pregnancy. :/

Those all sound like good signs, if you're worried talk to your doctor.

I usually spot 2/3days before my period. So it could also be that. Try not to stress out sugar!

If I'm pregnant like the faint line suggests it's my first time to be so. So any and all suggestions are welcome, on this forum.

I might have to - but it really seems like it's all leading up to this so I was hoping to figure out if it's this or not first. I'm not spotting anymore, it was very very light and brief.

Aww your first?? This is so exciting! I know they say to wait like 3 days for the line to be darker. Do you plan on taking another one or are you just going to go to the doctor?

You can technically test a day after and you will very likely see a darker line! So happy for you :)

I might have to - but it really seems like it's all leading up to this so I was hoping to figure out if it's this or not first. I'm not spotting anymore, it was very very light and brief.

Aww your first?? This is so exciting! I know they say to wait like 3 days for the line to be darker. Do you plan on taking another one or are you just going to go to the doctor?

I want a darker line before I make an appointment, as soon as I get one I'll be more excited and get into "this is happening" mode.

I took my first prenatal today, made sure to eat prior to and got horrible nausea for like 10 minutes. No vomiting, thank goodness.

Looks like I'll be taking my prenatals at night, so I can function throughout my day. :)

I hope you get a :bfp: as it all sounds kosher to me. Hugs to you my dear! Thank you for your support, I'm here with you during your moments, too!

You can technically test a day after and you will very likely see a darker line! So happy for you :)

That's true, but I want to wait. Crazy, now that I have a line I actually want to wait to test. I am excited for Friday, though. Nervous, too.

Thank you so much, sugar!

Thank you so much and you are very welcome! I will keep you posted. I'm planning to test tomorrow so we will see. I definitely understand wanting to see a darker line. All the appointments would be expensive so waiting would be best to make sure. Good girl taking your vitamins ;) lol

I want a darker line before I make an appointment, as soon as I get one I'll be more excited and get into "this is happening" mode.

I took my first prenatal today, made sure to eat prior to and got horrible nausea for like 10 minutes. No vomiting, thank goodness.

Looks like I'll be taking my prenatals at night, so I can function throughout my day. :)

I hope you get a :bfp: as it all sounds kosher to me. Hugs to you my dear! Thank you for your support, I'm here with you during your moments, too!

Ugh, yea vitamins with iron make me throw up. My "prenatal" vitamin is actually a child's chewable with iron. It's the only thing I can stomach.

Thank you so much and you are very welcome! I will keep you posted. I'm planning to test tomorrow so we will see. I definitely understand wanting to see a darker line. All the appointments would be expensive so waiting would be best to make sure. Good girl taking your vitamins ;) lol

I forgot we are both testing on the same day! I can't believe how fast this week is going by now.

Here's hoping tomorrow brings good news to us both.

Yeah, yeah, I'll take my dang vitimans, but I'm not going to enjoy it. ;)

Ugh, yea vitamins with iron make me throw up. My "prenatal" vitamin is actually a child's chewable with iron. It's the only thing I can stomach.

That's a smart idea, maybe when I run out of these I'll get me some of those.

Iron and I aren't good friends, taking iron during af always made me cramp 10x worse.

I don't see why we need something that our body seems to hate. Seems counterintuitive to me, but then again I didn't go to medical school for 12 years.

If it becomes a problem I'll end up switching or do natural vitamin intake with foods, instead.

Haha yes we are testing the same day! Thanks - good luck to you too!!

Lol too funny :) I am still taking my regular multi-vitamins. I hope that's ok to be taking now with not knowing if I am or not.

Haha yes we are testing the same day! Thanks - good luck to you too!!

Lol too funny :) I am still taking my regular multi-vitamins. I hope that's ok to be taking now with not knowing if I am or not.

I think you should be fine. My OB told me to start as soon as we started TTC, and another person on this form was told the same thing.

I was still worried about it effecting my tests, so I didn't. But I'm sure it's fine.

Just don't take them on an empty stomach.

That's good - that makes me feel better! Thanks! I hope it's not affecting my tests :/

Good luck in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->