<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

Sis4Us

Mom of BOYS
Reaction score
<3 <3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFP'S <3 <3 <3
<3February Testing Thread Let's get Bit By The<3 <3 <3 LOVE BUG <3 <3
**SIX BFP'S WOW **

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

February 1
:bfp:Melindawntsbb:angel:

February 2

February 3

February 4

February 5
:witch:Battyatty:hugs:

February 6
:witch:Lyvid:hugs:

February 7
<3:bfp:Clare1974:bfp:<3

February 8

February 9
:witch:Ilovetomatoes:witch:

February 10
:witch:Momof3Girls:hugs:

February 11

February 12
<3:bfp:Radkat:angel:<3
:witch:Driving280:hugs:
:witch:Milty:witch:

February 13
:witch:garfie:hugs:
<3:bfp:oldermom1975:angel:<3
:witch:Kira_star:hugs:

<3 February 14 <3
<3:bfp:Sis4us:bfp:<3
:witch:terripeachy:hugs:
:witch:Esperanza1000:hugs:
:shrug:Tagra:shrug:

February 15

February 16

February 17
<3:bfp:SweetPotatoPi:angel:<3
:witch:Wish4another1:hugs:

February 18
:witch:Blueshoney:hugs:

February 19
:witch:Kayotic:hugs:

February 20
<3:bfp:VJean:bfp:<3

February 21
:witch:L.Ann.V:hugs:
:witch:kholtmann:hugs:
:witch:Galvanbaby:hugs:

February 22
:witch:Paula08049:hugs:
<3Herd2001<3
<3:bfp:Sweetcheeks78:bfp:<3

February 23
:shrug:Dylis:shrug:

February 24

February 25
:witch:Hopethisyear:hugs:

February 26
:witch:Erose:hugs:

February 27
:witch:Fezzle:hugs:
:witch:Moni77:hugs:

February 28
:witch:Katie Potatie:hugs:

LOVE the name of the Feb thread. Well done! I will definitely join if I'm moving on to February!

I had a Ton of cute ideas but couldnt put them all down :haha:

Hope u don't need it but we will be here if ya Do Katie!!

Hello Ladies

Can you put me down for Feb 13 (FF says so:haha:) subject to change of course:winkwink:

Wow sadly it will be like a re-union when the other ladies from January thread find us.

Come on girls let's get them Valentine BFPs :happydance:

:hugs:

X

im from wtt im 36 and just wanted to send lots of babydust and good luck to you all xxxxxx

:dust:

Can you put me down for Feb 13th, as well? I am just guessing....:blush:

Hey! FFoe has me for the 13th as well, but you know me....I'd like to be on the 14th with red or peach hearts please if it doesn't mess things up too badly!

Thanks.

Will Add u ladies but I don't think the hearts can change Terri they R always Purple will make your name Peachy though ;)

Yea no matter where I Put the hearts they R Purple :shrug:

Hi all - I'm new to posting in this section, but I've been stalking you all for awhile. :blush: I'm 37 and on my 5th cycle TTC. My best guess for a testing date would be Feb 12th.

Hello Ladies

Can you put me down for Feb 13 (FF says so:haha:) subject to change of course:winkwink:

Wow sadly it will be like a re-union when the other ladies from January thread find us.

X
If I move onto February, I'll be very happy to join you ladies in this thread. The longer this TWW business goes on, the more I realize I dont fit into the regular TWW section that is not specifically for over 35 yrs. We just have a whole different connection because of the stage of life that we are in, and with the additional factors to consider in conceiving, that you don't find on those other threads.

Hello Ladies

X
If I move onto February, I'll be very happy to join you ladies in this thread. The longer this TWW business goes on, the more I realize I dont fit into the regular TWW section that is not specifically for over 35 yrs. We just have a whole different connection because of the stage of life that we are in, and with the additional factors to consider in conceiving, that you don't find on those other threads.

So true.:flower:

Welcome Radkat!

Hi Radkat, and welcome, :ninja: hee hee. I stalked a long time too before I joined, so no biggie.

Katie-I totally hear you. I still sneak over there every day, but I'm not likely to post. Those ladies just have a different mindset. I wish I was that young again sometimes, but then I think of how annoying I must have been. HA!!HA!! I am also really happy that I'm TTC>35 because I think if I tried this when I was younger, I would've turned into a complete nutbag by the time I was 30. HA! At 39, being completely bonkers is acceptable. :haha:

Hi Radkat, and welcome, :ninja: hee hee. I stalked a long time too before I joined, so no biggie.

Katie-I totally hear you. I still sneak over there every day, but I'm not likely to post. Those ladies just have a different mindset. I wish I was that young again sometimes, but then I think of how annoying I must have been. HA!!HA!! I am also really happy that I'm TTC>35 because I think if I tried this when I was younger, I would've turned into a complete nutbag by the time I was 30. HA! At 39, being completely bonkers is acceptable. :haha:

Yikes! I hate to imagine what I would have been like 15 years ago...:wacko::wacko:

:rofl: I went to A TWW once about 7mos ago BIG mistake I think they all ended UP w a BFP and had symptoms like 1DPO !!!! :nope:

NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Hi Sis can you pencil me in for the 5th, depending on my O :o)

Hi Ladies, mind if I join? I am planning to test on February 9th. This is our 3rd cycle TTC #1. DH and I are 38. We have 2 more months to go before we visit FS but hopefully we'll catch an egg before then :). We are going to try the SMEP. Anyone here ever try that method?

Hi Ladies, mind if I join? I am planning to test on February 9th. This is our 3rd cycle TTC #1. DH and I are 38. We have 2 more months to go before we visit FS but hopefully we'll catch an egg before then :). We are going to try the SMEP. Anyone here ever try that method?

I have heard the name before...what does it entail?

Oh, and welcome!:flower:

Will add u Batty :)

Welcome ilovetomatoes :hi:

I've tried anything and everything so yes SMEP!! ;) GL
It didn't work for us as My DH had low sperm count but that improved w vitamins!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->