<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

Went back to Reread all my predictions and they all say March 2014 Girl Xcept one that said FEB Boy!!!
I'm thinking my next cycle will be the one not this one :( only time will tell !!!

I don't want to lose you guys...so here I am. Hopefully I'll just be stalking you all here!!

Ooh Sis-March is girl, Feb is boy. Might as well get your practice in for March then. hee hee. Any update on Abigail?

Moni-Your chart is looking so good. I hope you're stalking us next month. fxfx

Hi ilovetomatoes. I think we're all on the SMEP, really, but if there's something more than BD'ing at appropriate times, say the word.

Oldermom, Here is the link to SMEP :). https://spermmeetseggplan.com/

Sis, Hello :) :wave:

Terri, my OBs (yes. I went to 2 different OBs) kept telling me to relax and then it will happen. They also told me that my hormones are out of wack due to my age because I told them the past two months I've been having weird symptoms (shooting pain on my BBs, cramps 3 days after O, UTI like symptoms but no UTI, light headed, rapid heart race, slight queasiness for 12 days before AF and 2 more days after AF, dizziness, and very very faint positive HPT). I so wish I have the right formula that I could share :). But unfortunately, according to my OBs I am just getting old and my hormones are out of wack! Hah.

If It doesn't happen at the 6mo mark I would find a DR willing to help.... Some Youngens have Hormone issues it not just Us oldies :haha: and you won't get anywhere witha Hormone imbalance believe me!! :)

Terri..... I'm not sure about Abi I know my sis is having issues in the hospital but my Mom won't really discuss it w me!!

We had a BarBq this weekend and both my older Nieces came and the Middle one told me of a dream she had that we went to get Abi and had to get into it w her Dad!! :shrug:
She wants me to have her she wanted her Mom to leave her here last yr she always tells me she wishes her mom would have left her w me!! :)

Oldermom, Here is the link to SMEP :). https://spermmeetseggplan.com/

Sis, Hello :) :wave:

Terri, my OBs (yes. I went to 2 different OBs) kept telling me to relax and then it will happen. They also told me that my hormones are out of wack due to my age because I told them the past two months I've been having weird symptoms (shooting pain on my BBs, cramps 3 days after O, UTI like symptoms but no UTI, light headed, rapid heart race, slight queasiness for 12 days before AF and 2 more days after AF, dizziness, and very very faint positive HPT). I so wish I have the right formula that I could share :). But unfortunately, according to my OBs I am just getting old and my hormones are out of wack! Hah.

Thanks! It looks like it is basically what we do now, DTD every other day until a positive OPK, then every day until a temperature rise.

Don't you just hate that "relax and it will happen" stuff? Grrrr.
Sounds like you had a CP...:hugs: They suck.:hugs:

My Mom keeps telling me to be happy w what I have :nope: I'm happy w my boys but I'm still missing something !!! ;)

Thanks for the update Sis. I'm sure Abi will end up with you sooner or later, I just wish it was sooner! Sorry your Sis is having medical issues as well. And finally, don't listen to your mom. hee hee. We want what we want.

Tomatoes-Thanks for the link. Maybe hubs and I will have to be a LITTLE more diligent. It's a lot of pressure though.

Can I have the 23rd :thumbup: please not holding my hopes for a birthday BFP:growlmad:

Oldermom, I was hoping that it was a chemical so at least I know that we were able to conceive. but the doctor took a urine sample (after AF was done) and told me that I wasn't pregnant. So, I took her word for it. Maybe everything was just in my head.

I was told by my OB to do BD two days before O, O, and two days after O. I am trying to follow the SMEP but maybe need to do more test w/ OPK. I've been pretty relax this month about conceiving. Hopefully that'd do it.

Hi Ladies, mind if I join? I am planning to test on February 9th. This is our 3rd cycle TTC #1. DH and I are 38. We have 2 more months to go before we visit FS but hopefully we'll catch an egg before then :). We are going to try the SMEP. Anyone here ever try that method?
Hi!!! I'm 38 too (my man is 45) and if we don't catch this egg this month (waiting to test in a few days...:argh:) we're gonna try the SMEP too. GL!! :dust:

Gah! This puppy is already four pages deep! :haha: Can you put me down for the 17th Sis? Please and thank you :) .

Will add U Dylis is your Bday the 23 of Jan or Feb?? mine is Feb 23 will be the BIG 38 :haha:

Of course U will be added SPP!!! ;)

I was hoping that you all could help me out. I'm on my 5th cycle TTC. I wanted to go ahead and make my appointment with my OB to discuss what we can do. I would have to make the appointment in March which would be 6 months by then. What should I ask for? Blood work to check hormones? Anything else? Any advice/feedback would be appreciated. :flower:

U need your CD3 and CD21 or 7dpo BW that will tell you hormones
Also might want to do a Ultrasound and Pap to check everything out
The HSG is a X-ray to Verify your tubes are open
And a Sperm Analysis is a must!!! Gl

Thanks, Sis4Us

Welcome to the new girls! Yea I lurked on some TWW threads and its just a different mindset there from here.

My test date will be Feb 18th.

My Mom keeps telling me to be happy w what I have :nope: I'm happy w my boys but I'm still missing something !!! ;)

Ugh, I hate that comment too! It is right up there with "Relax and it will happen.". Just because you want another child does not mean you are not thankful for the ones you have (I hear it sometimes, too)! :growlmad:
I'm with Terri on this one. Forget mom! :hugs: to you!!

Oldermom, I was hoping that it was a chemical so at least I know that we were able to conceive. but the doctor took a urine sample (after AF was done) and told me that I wasn't pregnant. So, I took her word for it. Maybe everything was just in my head.

I was told by my OB to do BD two days before O, O, and two days after O. I am trying to follow the SMEP but maybe need to do more test w/ OPK. I've been pretty relax this month about conceiving. Hopefully that'd do it.

You still could have had a CP. The pregnancy hormone doesn't always get high enough that it would take several days to go back down to 0- so her urine test done after your period was over probably missed it. False positives are pretty rare on most HPT's. :flower: I haven't heard anything from you that makes me think you can't get pregnant. Hold on to hope!

Thanks, Sis4Us

I agree with Sis. They might also check AMH- but if they do, you should have them check vitD levels. There is some new research out connecting the two (low D levels correlate with low AMH).

I'm joining the party here too while I'm still in limbo- if AF ever shows up, I'll pick a Feb testing date.

I've made an appointment with my GP for next week to talk about more testing. I've had blood tests so far that came back "all normal" but I wasn't told any numbers. I think the bloods on different cycle days to see if I'm ovulating is the next step for me. OH is ready to get a SA too. I got off the pill in July so it's been 6 months for us now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->