April Showers ♡☆2024 testing thread☆♡

Hey ladies looks like I'll be testing the 24th instead. so not to much of a wait. But I'm sure my tww will feel like forever as I haven't gotten to test in a while. I praying we get a sticky bfp before our 3 year mark June 7th. How's everyone else doing ? Anyone testing soon? Good luck

CD 15. Slight temp rise this morning, but still no positive OPK. I took Letrozol this cycle and tried progesterone the day before yesterday to see if it improves ovulation timing. Looks like LH is rising now so hopefully I will get a positive test by tomorrow or the next day. DH and I have been really good so far with BD every other day. I also added vitamin B and Omegas to my vitamin regimen (prenatal with DHA and 5000 of vitamin D recommended by fertility Dr.)

Screenshot_20240417-085734.png

CD 15. Slight temp rise this morning, but still no positive OPK. I took Letrozol this cycle and tried progesterone the day before yesterday to see if it improves ovulation timing. Looks like LH is rising now so hopefully I will get a positive test by tomorrow or the next day. DH and I have been really good so far with BD every other day. I also added vitamin B and Omegas to my vitamin regimen (prenatal with DHA and 5000 of vitamin D recommended by fertility Dr.)

View attachment 1118435
Good luck!

@Pink.Rose almost testing day for you. How you feeling ect? Good luck

Just taking it day by day, I donr want to get my hopes up but trying to remain hopeful if that makes sense haha. Been super busy but it's nice to have a distraction. Not really feeling anything toj different than normal, a little crampy and sore boobs but that's about it.

Dr said my progesterone levels looked normal, so all the labs I had done came back normal which is good. Not sure what the next step is, possibly ovulation stimulation meds, but at least the wait of all the "what ifs" has been taken off my shoulders.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Crossing my fingers for all of us!

Just taking it day by day, I donr want to get my hopes up but trying to remain hopeful if that makes sense haha. Been super busy but it's nice to have a distraction. Not really feeling anything toj different than normal, a little crampy and sore boobs but that's about it.

Dr said my progesterone levels looked normal, so all the labs I had done came back normal which is good. Not sure what the next step is, possibly ovulation stimulation meds, but at least the wait of all the "what ifs" has been taken off my shoulders.

Glad everything came back normal. Yeah I understand how ya feel taking it a day at a time. My tww is going so slow

That sounds good. I’m crossing my fingers for all of us too.

@Pink.Rose staying present is the absolute best thing if we can ❤️ I am so curious about better ways to stimulate ovulation, can't wait to hear what your next steps are!

@elmum yay! We are so close in our cycles, I love that!

AFM, finally getting some movement on LH levels, hoping for that positive test in a day or two. We missed BD last night due to clingy toddler and exhaustion, but we have renewed hope for tonight!

Screenshot_20240419-095116.png

Well, another BFN for me. It's honestly gotten to a point where I'm not sad to see the negatives anymore - I'm angry. Angry that it's taken so long. Angry because every month I wonder why I'm still trying if it hasnt happened by now. Angry because I always expect to see that negative now but so desperately wish a test would finally take me by surprise.

I still don't know whether to consider myself 8 dpo or 12, since the peak OPK and my BBT say different stories, but despite the fact that my boobs are super sore and heavy and I'm feeling tired snd crampy, I'm leaning towards 8 as that's what would be typical for me. So for now I'm waiting for my next cycle to give it yet another go.

I know, its not over yet, the red witch isn't here so there's still a chance this cycle could take me by surprise.. and I really want to believe that..but my fellow LTTTC ladies know how it is, you just know when it's once again not your turn. With my previous 3, I've always just had that feeling of knowing before I even tested, and I'm not feeling that right now, so to me that's just one more confirmation that it hasn't happened this cycle.

Until my husband is ready to try IUI, I really don't know what more we can do at this point, other than trying the ovulation stimulation meds, but idk if that will help since I do appear to ovulate on my own. Still worth a try! You never know.

I keep praying for a miracle, hoping I won't forever be left grieving the missing pieces of my heart.

Good luck to you ladies, I'll continue to check in and hopefully won't have to see you all in May's thread.
:dust:

Well, another BFN for me. It's honestly gotten to a point where I'm not sad to see the negatives anymore - I'm angry. Angry that it's taken so long. Angry because every month I wonder why I'm still trying if it hasnt happened by now. Angry because I always expect to see that negative now but so desperately wish a test would finally take me by surprise.

I still don't know whether to consider myself 8 dpo or 12, since the peak OPK and my BBT say different stories, but despite the fact that my boobs are super sore and heavy and I'm feeling tired snd crampy, I'm leaning towards 8 as that's what would be typical for me. So for now I'm waiting for my next cycle to give it yet another go.

I know, its not over yet, the red witch isn't here so there's still a chance this cycle could take me by surprise.. and I really want to believe that..but my fellow LTTTC ladies know how it is, you just know when it's once again not your turn. With my previous 3, I've always just had that feeling of knowing before I even tested, and I'm not feeling that right now, so to me that's just one more confirmation that it hasn't happened this cycle.

Until my husband is ready to try IUI, I really don't know what more we can do at this point, other than trying the ovulation stimulation meds, but idk if that will help since I do appear to ovulate on my own. Still worth a try! You never know.

I keep praying for a miracle, hoping I won't forever be left grieving the missing pieces of my heart.

Good luck to you ladies, I'll continue to check in and hopefully won't have to see you all in May's thread.

:hugs::hugs:

Big hugs ❤️ be gentle with yourself. Sending you so much love.

Slight temp rise this morning, and officially 1DPO confirmed by temp rise. Feeling like we gave it our best shot! I've been super crampy since ovulating, definitely reminds me of post IUI symptoms. Sore boobies and constipation so I feel like my progesterone levels are probably pretty good. I might start progesterone in a couple days just to be on the safe side. I'll probably start testing May 1st or 2nd.

Screenshot_20240422-123004.png

I’m 7/8dpo
Feeling so tired and the nausea is real!! I’ve also got stitch type feeling in my pelvis which is new but BFN though today.
Af due Sunday but had a long odd cycle last month so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->