April Showers ♡☆2024 testing thread☆♡

Hello everyone, I’m glad to be back in these threads. There’s no way I’m pregnant basically because we have fertility issues that makes us require IVF to conceive, but we had sex around ovulation day and you know how the mind is lol. I’ll be testing on April 29th. My baby is 11 months old now, we’re planning of doing another embryo transfer around the time he is 18 months, but it would be amazing that a miracle happened before that!

Good luck to everyone ❤️

Hi everyone , sorry I went Mia on the march thread after the loss, just had an unexpected bfp 7 weeks after the miscarriage bleeding finished , 1st pic was taken after a minute second about 10 mins later
Does it look OK? I never usually use blue dye but it was the best they had where I was
Feeling nauseous already which is early for me and i didn'thave it on my loss cycle or previous loss cycle 7 years ago, cd 29 but cycles can be around 32-35 days so probably under 4 weeks and the same test on weds was negative l, both are 10miu, although a major faint line showed after the time limit I took it as an evap as its a blue dye
Had some spotting cd18 so wondering if that was implantation

Sorry after came nightflower, I hope your cycles regulate for next cycle although I know how frustrating the wait is

Eleanor, good luck, I had ivf for my 1st 3 babies and 3 natural bfps after that from age 39 to now 41 so don't give up.hope if you think it can be possible, before 39 I never got a bfp in 20 years naturally

I'm going to catch up on the rest of the thread as couldn't take it.all in at once

Thank you for reading and good luck everyone

20240427_134120.jpg

20240427_140949.jpg

ttc fingers crossed it s too early and you get your bfp as can see something on that test

Then, I hope you caught the eggy!

Pink rose, I'm sorry you got a bfn, will be praying for your future cycles , I know how frustrating it is, hugs

Jules! I saw your bfp in the March thread, congratulations! How many weeks are you?

@star25 that looks like a clear bfp!! Although I’ve never used blue dye myself but I think it looks great! Praying everything goes alright.

Thanks and so interesting that you needed IVF when younger and not anymore, can I ask what was the cause of your fertility issues? Of course you don’t have to answer if it’s too personal. I actually had a bfp 4 years ago, the very first month of ever TTC, it was a chemical but I thought we were super fertile because of that :laugh2: then it took us another 2 years and IVF to finally conceive my son, and because of severe low sperm count they say it’s close to impossible to concieve on our own, but you never know.

Tjank you, i dint mind at all, I had long cycles 35-50 days, since having my third baby they went more regular like 30-32 so I think that was why, although we were classed as unexplained, my husbands sperms count varied from 13 mil to 84 mil on one test, it just seems odd I can get pregnant now, even twice in 2 months at 41 but never before lol

Morning, hope everyone is ok today?
This mornings test is a cheap 25miu one, I didn't like it but it was start white Friday afternoon and a faint line now, the little screen on these are so think the pic isn't good, won't be buying them again, it's faint but it's there which is better compared to Fridays

20240428_082311.jpg

Morning, hope everyone is ok today?
This mornings test is a cheap 25miu one, I didn't like it but it was start white Friday afternoon and a faint line now, the little screen on these are so think the pic isn't good, won't be buying them again, it's faint but it's there which is better compared to Fridays

View attachment 1118498
These kind of cheapies took forever to get darker in my pregnancy, I was 5 weeks along and still looked that way.

Thank you Eleanor, I hate cheapies but they're good for the addiction lol

Those tiny windows drove me nuts! Casting shadows so you’d see things.. or not see things lol. Definitely see your faint line though :) looking good for 25miu

Mumofone they are so thick the shadows are awful lol, weren't even as cheap as a proper cheapie! I'm going to get a few cheapies from poundland today as I've used them before and I know what they should look like at certain points , for some reason I haven't got the desire to test madly with expensive tests, probably because the loss has made me.realise it doesn't make a difference even if they are good lines, what will be will be

How is everyone? Hope you all had a good weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"