3/4dpo... Longest wait everrrr!! I need a 2WW buddy!! :-0

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm not sure if I ovulated Sunday or Monday ... So 3/4 dpo ... I have sore bbs, but mainly my right one... Kinda strange! And I'm soooo so tired and unmotivated which is definately NOT like me, I'm always sleep deprived and run all day just fine! Hmmmmmm ....
I just want to test already :( well I already did yesterday lmao and then got sad when it was negative.... KNOWING its WAY too early and pretty much impossible at 3 dpo. Haha I'm a POASaholic for sure.....
This is why I need a 2ww buddy.... Anyone else !?!

Hello. I am 3dpo according to FF but I feel it should be 4dpo, if I go by my observation. We are NTNP, so I am not going to test until I miss my AF which might be here on 20th.

Hi ladies! I'm not sure if I ovulated Sunday or Monday ... So 3/4 dpo ... I have sore bbs, but mainly my right one... Kinda strange! And I'm soooo so tired and unmotivated which is definately NOT like me, I'm always sleep deprived and run all day just fine! Hmmmmmm ....
I just want to test already :( well I already did yesterday lmao and then got sad when it was negative.... KNOWING its WAY too early and pretty much impossible at 3 dpo. Haha I'm a POASaholic for sure.....
This is why I need a 2ww buddy.... Anyone else !?!

Hi ill buddy up with you I think I ovd Sunday so we can test around the same time! I felt the same way today...kind of sluggish an no energy, well keep me updated wont you...and lol..3dpo waaaayyyyyyy to early to test but I know its just so tempting! X

Yayeeee for TWW buddies :) thanks ladies!! I'm due for af around the 20/21 .... We aren't trying very hard, just hit or miss , I'd love another one right now, and have baby fever like crazy! But I'm also ok with waiting a while too... I have 2 boys , ages 3 and almost 5....I did some research on gender swaying lol .... Seems to be accurate on how I got my boys, so I tried some tricks this time around to sway girl ! Wonder if it works ??! Lol prob just for fun .... anyone else gender away before?!

Yayeeee for TWW buddies :) thanks ladies!! I'm due for af around the 20/21 .... We aren't trying very hard, just hit or miss , I'd love another one right now, and have baby fever like crazy! But I'm also ok with waiting a while too... I have 2 boys , ages 3 and almost 5....I did some research on gender swaying lol .... Seems to be accurate on how I got my boys, so I tried some tricks this time around to sway girl ! Wonder if it works ??! Lol prob just for fun .... anyone else gender away before?!

Tell me tell me! I have a 13yr old girl and 2 boys 10 and 1 and I really would love to hsve a girl! I didn't know there were things you could do lol! Well im due on the 19th so we are very close...im already so impatient! Even tho I pretend im occupying myself with other things but deep down im analysing symptoms! Still last month I had every symptoms an a big fat bfn so I should ve learnt my lesson! Did you do opks etc....x

I need a buddy too! This is my very first attempt ever, so I'm still learning all the lingo. :)

I think I ovulated Friday or Saturday so I assume that makes me 4/5 dpo. Nobody ever tells you how much waiting is involved with this process!

I don't think I have any symptoms besides some mild cramping around ovulation time. Except I'm having lamezor acne, but that could very well just be from getting off birth control in the first place.

Your 3dpo test cracks me up! I'll probably make it to 10dpo until testing but no promises after that.

Also, what are the rules about having a stiff drink after AF, knowing you're going to try again next month. Harmless I assume? I like to think of a margarita as my consolation prize.

I actually had to try my hardest to NOT gender sway - my hubby wants a boy and I want a girl, so it seemed a little dishonest swaying it in my favor without him really knowing. ;)

LoL I can tell this will be an entertaining wait !! Welcome and congrats on ur first TWW K151 :) hope u don't have to try too much!! I don't think a margarita is any harm, for people who aren't very fertile it can feed infertility.... But it's not dangerous until you are actually preg, I even heard something like it doesn't enter the baby's blood stream til 5/6 weeks ? My dr told me it was ok to have a 4oz glass of red wine WHILE pregnant! he said its healthier than stress ... i was stressed at the time lol :/
RoseyPosey that's too funny .... Here's my knowledge on gender swaying ...it might be long ... Lol....for BOYS they say to do it on or the day before O.... and also deep penetration such as doggy style etc...
For a GIRL they say you should do it 3-4 days before O and not have sex until after O.... Because the girl sperm live longer but swim slower, boy sperm swim fast but dye quick..... Also for a Girl, they say the woman should NOT orgasm :-( no fun!!! Because orgasm makes the environment kill off the girl sperm and favors the life of boy sperm.... And they say shallow penetration , barely inside when the male deposits.... Making girls are NO fun haha

So funny I did the same as you! Tested yesterday for god knows why!
Think I ovul sun. The wait is just killing me. I don't feel any different, bbs r not sore at all. I always have dull aches from the endometriosis so can't tell! Everyday is dragging and I'm preparing myself for a BFN.
Best of luck ladies!!!!

So how long has everybody else been trying?

I just did a double take in the mirror - I'm 30 years old, why does my face look like I'm in high school! Aaaaand now I'm obsessed about articles trying to see if acne is an early pregnancy symptom.

I read about a gender sway technique in the book, "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant." For a girl, bd as close to ovulation as possible. For a boy, bd 2-3 days before ovulation. The author guessed that best case you'd get 60/40 odds.

I've only started TTC recently, second month now. I'm 27, Hubby 31.
I'm reading about so many girls with early signs of pregnancy and I don't have any!

Best I can tell, the progesterone (which causes acne) naturally peaks around 7 dpo, so I don't think I'm actually witnessing anything too telling. A girl can hope.

For what its worth, I think most "early signs" are only in people's wishful heads - mine included. :D

Hi everyone!

I'd like to join this TWW party!

This is our second month TTC, I've been off bc for 3 months now and somehow deluded myself into thinking it would happen *like that*. No such luck yet.

I'm still learning the lingo but I'm hoping for BFPs for everyone!

Hi :) May I join your wait? 5dpo here today and also hoping to test in about a weeks time, AF due on the 20th. Fingers eyes and toes crossed!

No real symptoms, and we've been ttc number 1 since May. Getting really bored of the disappointment month after month, but we did everything right this time, so I'm really really hoping!

Can't wait to hear what happens for you all!

X

Hi ladies!! The more the merrier :D this wait feels like an eternity!!!! My clyes are anywhere from 28-32 days, ff says I should be 5 dpo according to a 30 day cycle but I don't really know:/ I should have OPK! I was using them for a while back in the spring but then I quit getting them, just get busy and forget to get them until its too late then I just shoot for the stars lol .... I'm sure ill be testing this weekend! I'm almost 30 also, any my acne has been crazy the past few months actually.... I NEVER had acne as a teenager , so why now?! I think my hormones are changing over all :/ not sure what that has to do with fertility ? Never had a problem getting preggy before, this time around , i feel like we might have to try try ... I want one now because I don't want mine spaced any farther and my baby fever is sky high lol. Hubby can wait a few years tho, which yes it will be nice, but ill be that much older and the babies will be at least 8 yrs apart , that's so far apart!! They are only 18 months apart.... I almost feel like the next one will need a BFF sibling too so he/she isn't just a straggler lol so then I think if we don't have another now, we HAVE to have 2 more later :) lol. That's my logic!! So we are just doing it as the moment comes, if we know its close to O we give it a shot , but if we are tired or busy we don't stop what we are doing to get one in, we just go with the flow for now.... Eventually there will come a time I will have to crack down and say ITS TIME to get serious here!!!!
Wellllll GOOD LUCK ladies!!! Ill try to hold off buying tests today lol, only because I'm sure I'd use them all .... At only 5 dpo haha

Ha! Lovemy2boys2 I would soooo use any tests in the house right now, even when I know it's too early! X

Lol I'm going to the grocery store.... Trying to hold back from buying tests !!! Ahhhhh!!! Does anyone know if its safe to take Claritin ? My allergies r killing me and I'm scared to take anything :/

I want a girl. Teach me the technique for getting one.
What did you do to get the boys ?

5/6 dpo and counting. Welcome Lightupthesky and bumphope!

This was the first time I tried tracking my cycles, but the opk smiley face came much later than I was expecting, so perhaps I have/had a longer-than-average cycle. So who knows when AF is actually supposed to come - is it two weeks past o regardless of cycle length? Based on the start of my last cycle, assuming a 28 day cycle, that would put AF at the 14th - but the smiley faces were REALLY late for that timing. Now my 2 weeks isn’t up until around the 18th.

We’re “serious” about starting a family, but sometimes schedules get in the way - so we bd exactly when the opk test gave us our first smiley face - but just that once, and then we were traveling and whatnot after that. In theory that’s enough to get the job done, but I feel a little lazy when I see people say things like, “oh, we just bd every single day.”

My hubby definitely wants a kid now, but I find him really checked out on the details of the process itself. For example, he keeps acting surprised when I pass on a beer - uh, how can you forget what life changing thing we’re up to… it’s not like you weren’t there! :p It feels like me planning a wedding all over again. Last night I was trying to explain what a chemical pregnancy was, and I got the classic eye-glazing-over effect. This is why I need buddies!

I've read that acne is a major side effect of coming off the pill - if you've recently come off it, it could be that. I'm on my 3rd month off and this is the first month I've noticed anything on my face.

We've been trying for 2 months, and we both want a baby as much as the other does. And no one wants one more than my MIL! I think I have a longer cycle too because I calculated that I would ovulate around the 6th last month and I always, I mean ALWAYS, have a visit from AF on the 24th. Last month it was 3 days late, and really got our hopes up. The day I decided to test, there she was.

I'm fairly certain I O'd on Sunday, but we've been BDing every other day regardless of when I O just in case. Our friends told us that was how they did it, then there is always healthy sperm going where it should, BD every day dilutes the healthy sperm. On a side note, I'm pretty sure I'm being awfully unfair to DH - insisting that we only BD every other day but then having my libido sky rocket after coming off bc and telling him he has to resist me every other day!

So far the only symptoms I have are the acne I mentioned earlier and my ladies are sore.

As for testing, I have a pack of tests in the house, but I made DH hide them, that way I can't just go testing haywire. He has strict instructions not to let me have them until at least the 20th of the month!

K151 we also do it just round ovulation... I always think its enough to get the job done as you say, I wonder what the statistics are on that. This is the first cycle where we've done it right from cd8 to ovulation day (and not once since!).....

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->