3/4dpo... Longest wait everrrr!! I need a 2WW buddy!! :-0

Also the line is kinda skinny? Maybe an evap? Can evaps Happen before the time limit?

Omg! My first thought was bfp, but as you say, I'm not 100% sure it's got colour... That said, it is v v early and I'd say looking v positive especially as you had that funny dot on the frer. Fingers crossed! Can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of days!

Me... I've been feeling crampy all afternoon and evening today and on and off last night and this morning too. Could be because I've eaten quite a lot though, but it is low down cramping...
Feeling quite bloated this evening, again although I haven't eaten all that much today, I feel like I have over the last couple of days...
I'm sure my boobs hurt tonight when I prod them. This said, I don't prod them the rest of my cycle so perhaps they just feel like they normally do! I'm very conscious of them, and if I touch my nipples, they do feel sore. Plus a few sharp twinges in them...
I am farting like a trooper!! In honesty I am a teeny bit of a farter usually ;-) but not usually all day!

Dh keeps telling me not to get my hopes up... But I can't help myself! I so so so hope it's my turn this month and not my body playing tricks on me!

Off to bed now for more farting!! Lucky hubby ;-)

X

Haha bumphope! Crack me up.... Well hopefully all that extra gas is a happy exciting thing!!! Lol that was one of my #1 symptoms with my 1st pregnancy, it was horrid!!! I couldn't hold it in, and it kept me up literally allllllll night once ! That was around 5 wks .... Ill never forget because I was traumatized from the amount of gas haha....
Well, I'm debating getting a FRER tomorrow or not.... I now I need to wait a few days to get an accurate result , but my willpower is no good! And that test I posted really has me waiting on edge!!! Ahhhhhhh

Haha bumphope! Crack me up.... Well hopefully all that extra gas is a happy exciting thing!!! Lol that was one of my #1 symptoms with my 1st pregnancy, it was horrid!!! I couldn't hold it in, and it kept me up literally allllllll night once ! That was around 5 wks .... Ill never forget because I was traumatized from the amount of gas haha....
Well, I'm debating getting a FRER tomorrow or not.... I now I need to wait a few days to get an accurate result , but my willpower is no good! And that test I posted really has me waiting on edge!!! Ahhhhhhh

:haha::haha: gas is always a good sign, just so embarrassing when you cant hold it in, ive always secretly been proud of myself when im on my own lol! Im seriously thinking your goin to get a bfp...your still early and you had the red dot on the other test..now the faint line...farting like a trooper...all the signs are there! Go and get some more tests im routing for you, and defo be checking in first thing weds after my test...im just too scared to test now I hate the absence of the second line and my feeble attempt s to make it appear in every angle possible! Goodluck girls!:hugs: xxx

Omg! My first thought was bfp, but as you say, I'm not 100% sure it's got colour... That said, it is v v early and I'd say looking v positive especially as you had that funny dot on the frer. Fingers crossed! Can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of days!

Me... I've been feeling crampy all afternoon and evening today and on and off last night and this morning too. Could be because I've eaten quite a lot though, but it is low down cramping...
Feeling quite bloated this evening, again although I haven't eaten all that much today, I feel like I have over the last couple of days...
I'm sure my boobs hurt tonight when I prod them. This said, I don't prod them the rest of my cycle so perhaps they just feel like they normally do! I'm very conscious of them, and if I touch my nipples, they do feel sore. Plus a few sharp twinges in them...
I am farting like a trooper!! In honesty I am a teeny bit of a farter usually ;-) but not usually all day!

Dh keeps telling me not to get my hopes up... But I can't help myself! I so so so hope it's my turn this month and not my body playing tricks on me!

Off to bed now for more farting!! Lucky hubby ;-)

X
:happydance:yay sounds good so far, remember our digestive system starts act7ng up in pregnancy so thats one of the earliest signs, what day are you testing me loverly? Lots of luck to you, and its so hard to not get your hooes up when its all you can think about my hubby's the same and its only coz I know he doesn't obsess over it the way I do, so now I play it cool infront of him and obsess on here in the company of poas addicts like myself. Therapeutic! Keep us updated xxx

Fingers crossed hey! It's just so annoying there are no definite signs isn't it... I could honestly go back to sleep for another 8 hours this morning and have been just as tired all weekend.
Tummy is definitely not right, I don't think I usually wake up feeling full and bloated?!

Argh! Who knows! I can't take the wait!!

How are you doing Joseyposey?

X

Fingers crossed hey! It's just so annoying there are no definite signs isn't it... I could honestly go back to sleep for another 8 hours this morning and have been just as tired all weekend.
Tummy is definitely not right, I don't think I usually wake up feeling full and bloated?!

X

Im just not sure if im actually having symptoms because last month I documented the whole thing from 1dpo an I had everything in there, heartburn, constipation, sore boobs, strange cm the lot, no lie and it was all nothing:dohh: I wasnt even late by a second lol. So now im almost to scared to say. The only thing ive noticed is lack of premenstrual symptoms, no sore boobs or my usual ridiculous spot the size of house on my chin, a few twinges and cramps, but just hoping my lackbof symptoms might be a sign...2days to go till I do my first test xxxx

Good morning ladies!

Well my willpower went completely out the window this weekend. Took a first response test Saturday and again this morning (9/10 dpo) - but (not surprisingly) only bfns.

@ LoveMy2Boys2 - for some reason I can't see your image at all (shows up as an x) but that's promising still! This morning I had a moment of "IS THAT A LINE?" followed by me realizing it was just a piece of dust I could immediately blow off - haha.

I'm in strange window, because if I had a typical 28 day cycle, based on my last AF, I would get AF today, but my o was so late that I'm only 9/10 dpo today.

I'm finding myself a little pessimistic today about my chances, but logically there isn't any hard evidence either way. I don't have any symptoms really, but I don't find that too surprising either.

Will probably test again Wed (11/12 dpo)

X

Im just not sure if im actually having symptoms because last month I documented the whole thing from 1dpo an I had everything in there, heartburn, constipation, sore boobs, strange cm the lot, no lie and it was all nothing:dohh: I wasnt even late by a second lol. So now im almost to scared to say. The only thing ive noticed is lack of premenstrual symptoms, no sore boobs or my usual ridiculous spot the size of house on my chin, a few twinges and cramps, but just hoping my lackbof symptoms might be a sign...2days to go till I do my first test xxxx

That's soooo the trouble isn't it! It's so annoying... I'm sure I am feeling the things I think I'm feeling, but I also think maybe I've had them before... Perhaps just at a different stage in my cycle. I think I've only ever had sore boobs when I've been late, and I think once a day or two before AF, but never this early!

Fingers crossed for you that no symptoms means bfp!

X

So 9dpo, I meant to do a test when I got home just now but I had to go at the yard because I couldn't wait!! Ha! Maybe that's a sign I shouldn't be over keen... It's your fault lovemy2boys getting your nearly positive two days ago, I'm so sure you're preggers!

So over the weekend and today these are the things I've noticed:
Cramps yesterday and a sort of 'full' feeling in my lower tummy today. I feel exactly like I have AF. I have had this a couple of cycles ago, but I don't think it was this early, and only once before.
I think I'm a bit bloated today, at least I feel like I am! I do feel bloated sometimes after we're a bit less conscious about what we eat over the weekend, but this is different and I'm not sure I've felt like this before.
The old farting situation has improved since yesterday, but I expect in an hour or so the artichoke soup I've just had will rectify that! Don't think I will count it as a symptom though!
Boobs were sore last night and still are today. It's not bad, just if I brush my nipples mostly. Left boob has been on and off sort of shooting feeling all day, even while I was riding earlier and not thinking at all about symptoms. I've only ever had sore boobs when I've been late before I think.
Had mild headaches on and off for the last week. I rarely get headaches.
Am I feeling a bit pukey on and off? Maybe a bit. In the cinema last night I had to concentrate not to puke, but I think sometimes I do feel a bit nauseous for no apparent reason.
I'm tired! Really zonked. I can sort of justify this, and something like every few cycles I do feel wiped out before AF. But I can hope can't I!
I think I have a bit more cervical mucus... Only because I'm aware of it when I wipe, and I don't usually have that at this time in my cycle.
I think I might have a bit more saliva, or kind of 'thicker' saliva... I've noticed it when brushing my teeth, and I have never had this before.

I have also had a few stabs of pain on the point of my right shoulder this afternoon which is worrying me a little. Maybe it's just something muscular, but I did read it can be a symptom of an ectopic so I can't help but wonder...?

Anyway, that was more of a self help post really so I know what I've been experiencing! Hope no one minds!

X

K151...lol ive done the dust on the test thing...grrr talk about false hope! Anyway 9dpo is still a little early 11dpo is a very common bfp day...I know this from readiing over 100000000 threads and most get a bfn 9dpo so your definitely still wayy in! Keep us updated wens ill be testing then too.

Bumphope...soo jealous of your symptoms you sound sooo pregnant. Im not joking really good signs, I really wish I had those. My last preg feeling bsick for a few minutes was a big sign, it was on off from 4dpo. And I had major excess saliva last preg too, I noticed coz I do alot of singing and I had to keep swallow ing in between verses...yes very embarrassing. Glad the farting has calmed down for humiliation purposes but celebrate them if they come back lol..its a symptom!

So goodluck girls and love2myboys any news yet on the possible positive xxxx

Hehe I've done the dust on test thing k151 too! It stops your heart doesn't it!

Lol I hope you're right Joseyposey... I don't know, I just don't know. We all see symptoms don't we, and obviously we aren't all pregnant. Who knows, we will see by the end of the week I guess! AF due Sunday.

My tiredness has totally gone and has been replaced by butterflies now! Feeling a bit pukey though too, no idea why (ooo maybe!). Ha! If I am preggers, I will have a total confidence crisis I think. I have no idea what to expect with the whole thing, and less idea how one actually learns how to look after the precious little thing you've been gifted with! I hope it's true what they say about it coming naturally!!

Eek!!!

X

Oh my bumphope you have not ever been pregnant?? Oh wow so this is massively new and exciting for you..I really hope you are, it is hard..(im writing this as my son is pulling my hair and it hurts lol) but as you can imagine so rewarding the best thing ever...and it does come naturally to people who are readyband want it as much as you xx By the sounds of you, youd be a fantastic mummy fingers crossed for ya, im due Saturday so no more guess work by the end of the week,,, xxx

Nope! We've been ttc no 1 since May :) Thank you xx

Fingers crossed for us both!

X

So I did an ic test an hour or so ago, dipped it in the weakest ever wee, looked at it for about 10seconds then told myself off for being silly and threw it in the bin.

Of course, I had to pick it back out just now and there is like the faintest, I think grey, line on there. I know it's an evap but I have never had even the slightest snifter of a line before.

Will retest with fmu tomorrow. Fingers crossed hey!

Eek!

X

So I did an ic test an hour or so ago, dipped it in the weakest ever wee, looked at it for about 10seconds then told myself off for being silly and threw it in the bin.

Of course, I had to pick it back out just now and there is like the faintest, I think grey, line on there. I know it's an evap but I have never had even the slightest snifter of a line before.

Eek!

X

Omg omg omg omg...that's so we exciting early morning urine for you and post straight away! :happydance: xxx

@ bumphope - Exciting! For what its worth, I have totally dug a test out of the trashcan, multiple times even. :p

Eek!

X

I took a test at 8dpo yesterday and got a faint line on frer, did a clear blue digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks! I caved and tested but I'm still in shock.

Not testing til few more days though! Good luck!!!!

How exciting Dolly nurse! Going to be a long couple days for a few people.... :)

How exciting Dolly nurse! Going to be a long couple days for a few people.... :)

Crazy how slow time goes! Feels surreal.
Praying and hoping everyone's month is this month !!!
Lots and lots of dust and fingers crossed!!

X x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->