3/5 engaged??

suzanne108

Reaction score
Sorry to be annoying cos I know there was a post about this this morning which explained babys engaging from 1/5 to 5/5...I was going to have another look after my MW appointment but can't for the life of me find the post now!

Last week baby was 3/5....and today a different MW said it was at the brim. Is this the same thing or has baby moved up/down?

Thanks!

Did she say whether LO was 3/5 engaged or 3/5 palpable? If engaged then it means it more engaged than not, if palpable it means that she can still feel 3/5 of head (and so you're 2/5 engaged)...if that makes sense!!!

Here's link to this morning's post:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...3226-ah-ha-people-dont-no-bout-engagment.html

Noodles (I think) put a good link in to a diagram.

mine was 3/5 engaged a week ago, but is now free :(

Sorry to be annoying cos I know there was a post about this this morning which explained babys engaging from 1/5 to 5/5...I was going to have another look after my MW appointment but can't for the life of me find the post now!

Last week baby was 3/5....and today a different MW said it was at the brim. Is this the same thing or has baby moved up/down?

Thanks!

You baby has moved up hun. As at the brim is written as either free or 0/5

Thanks!

You baby has moved up hun. As at the brim is written as either free or 0/5

Oh shit!

She said "its at the brim so nearly there" which made me think it was still 3/5.

Last week he didn't actually say whether it was 3/5 engaged or palpable. He just wrote 3/5 in my notes!

Thanks for the link to the thread :) off there now for a nosy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"