3 and 5yo boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
What are you getting for your 3 and 5 year old boys?

I have a few ideas but could do with a few more,they arnt giving me many ideas yet and they don't watch a lot of TV so seen no adverts ect!

They mainly just want lego :dohh:

Thanks!x

Imaginext and playmobil have been a hit with my boys the last few years.

I have boys that age. The 5 year old has asked for a skipping rope and the 3 year old wants a toy train.

Harvey has mentioned swing ball and a flicker in the past but other than that I'm not sure what their main gifts might be this year.

Last year they got bikes, which went down well and like a pp said, they both love imaginext stuff - especially the batman sets.

5 year old by Christmas

Lego lego and more lego :dohh:
Lol he's also asked for

Disney planes 2 fire and rescue stuff
2ds and games
a greedy gorilla game by orchard toys
playmobil swimming pool
playmobil knights castle (getting for his birthday)
a new scooter

my ds is 5 in jan he wants lego, imaginext and superhero mashems he loves anything superhero so prob a few dressing up etc xx

I havent started xmas for my nearly 5 year old but for his birthday he is having pretty much all batman imaginext stuff its a big hit with him! also lego juniors :thumbup:

Do they have a wooden train set? My Mom bought my 3yo one (like Brio, but one of the cheaper versions, I think they all fit together anyway) for his 2nd birthday and he plays with it all the time so we're getting him some more track (including some fancy pieces like viaducts and tunnels and stuff) and some more trains (I found some Thomas trains that I think fit it too). I had a similar train track growing up and remember playing with it when I was at least 8ish so plenty of years in it and both your boys could play together.

For my LO, more books (he's a real bookworm), more Schleich animals, more Duplo, an Orchard lotto/memory game, and more cars probably! Oh, and I'm going to try a little gardening kit (mini watering can, seeds - probably sunflower and chives, little pot). No idea if he'll like it but he enjoys watering my plants and I'd like him to learn about plants growing so worth a try as it'll be cheap.

Lego, playmobil (cant decide between western or knights set) scooby doo pillow pet, games (hungry hippos and gator goal) puzzles, dressing up clothes, imaginext batcave and bat mobile, books, pedal bike, a couple of dvds, pens and a colouring book, stickers, some cars and a couple of frozen bits :thumbup:

This is spread out over bday and xmas btw

My DS3 is 5 next week.

For his birthday we got him a new bike but we gave him it a fortnight early, and he's also getting a scooter.

For Christmas we've got him :

Jungle Junction Taxi Crab Boat
Robofish tank with 2 fish
Lego Duplo Market
Switch & Go Dinos Helicopter

Though to be honest I'm not even sure he's gonna be interested in some of that stuff, because we've been buying things all year round, and you know what kids are like, their interests change so quickly.

I know he wants the latest Mario game for the Wii U, so we might get that at some point.

Colin is 4.5 at Christmas and his list so far:

Stuff we already have
Playmobil big furnished school
Playmobil school bus
Playmobil playground

Some ideas for him:
Playmobil soccer field
Playmobil soccer score board thing
Playmobil extension for school
Lego set of some sort

Thanks guys :) going to have a look at the playmobile stuff I think as that seems to be popular! Also having a look at these robofish things...not seen these but they look quite good!x

Callum will be in the middle of those ages and he is getting

- Hot wheels and track set
- Lego (he is onto the older lego now - with help obviously!)
- Grandpa pig's train from peppa pig
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Monsters university bath set
- Lego city activity book
- Paw patrol racers
- Toy story Jessie figurine
- Play doh sets
- Peppa pig bathtime boat

mine will be getting Lego Duplo sets, superhero toys (they are both really into Spiderman and Iron Man, and Ninja Turtles), possibly a few more superhero costumes to play in (I'll try and get them cheap after Halloween), play doh as they both love it and ours is all getting old and nasty so needs replaced...not sure what else yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"