3 days late, still negative

SarahMae

Reaction score
I went off the Pill on August 3; I then had a withdrawal bleed on August 7. Since this is my first time at this, I tried following the CM, and it seemed to do what it was supposed to do--sticky, then egg-white(ish). We danced on Aug 22 (CD15, in theory), right around when the CM was egg-white. Then I kind of stopped following the CM and we danced on Aug 31 (CD24).

My temps spiked on CD16, dipped on CD 27, and then a BIG spike on CD 29. No sore boobs, just generally feeling run-down with a bad cold (probably the cause of the CD29 spike).

I kind of tracked all this just for practice b/c I figured nothing would happen until my "real" period, which I expected around Sept 4. Well, today is Sept 7, and still nothing. I got some brown spotting this morning, but that's it. All pregnancy tests have been negative:bfn:.

I'm really just posting this to vent...I don't expect you to be able to read anything into this. But we're supposed to go on a vacay in 2 days, and I want to be able to either drink (more than just a single glass of wine) or know for certain if I shouldn't.

At this point I can deal with Aunt Flo :witch: showing her ugly head...I just want to know! :dohh:

...and apparently saying her name caused her to arrive. I would delete this threat, but I don't know how. :) here's hoping for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->