3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

We have had no food in our refrigerator for the longest time (because of vacation), so I'm happy to have something to cook. Plus, it's better for our wallets and our bodies! Tonight we're having a vegetarian meal-polenta with mushrooms, and then i'm going out to dinner on Thursday and Friday, but I planned to make stuffed chicken breast with prosciutto, spinach and cheese at some point. That's always an easy meal to throw together, and I can take it to lunch with me and save $5 there.

Drauma-I hope the nurse returns my call about the Leuprolide. Yeah, I'm sure it's for something! Maybe they can use it in case things aren't going well or to give something a boost. I'll report back, of course. Oh, sorry about DB's aunt being the one to ask...was she embarrassed when you told her you weren't pregnant? That has to be a horrible feeling for her.

Steph-Sorry you are still having trouble with Emma breastfeeding. Maybe she does forget. Poor girl. Yuck on the poopsplosions. HA!!HA!! Yay for only 7 more pounds to lose. That's great! Are you walking/hiking? At least now you don't have to worry about falling over...are you back in your normal clothes?

Was she emparrassed?? On the contrary... she just patted my belly (yes, she did) and laughed a little and said I should lose weight or I'll fool more people.... Older people are just sooooooooo.... I'm not gonna go there.

The sun is shining for the second day in a row (yes, summer seems to be finally here) and I'm off work in 50 minutes!!! :D :thumbup:

I called the nurse, and she said that sometimes they give an HCG trigger, and sometimes they give a Lupron (Leuprolide) trigger. It just depends on how things are going, so they give both just in case. Now I'll be mad if I get the Lupron trigger because that was only $5, and I will have wasted $45. HA! C'mon HCG. She did say that the HCG is more common, though, so most likely that's what I'll use. I was going to ask her about growing more follies over time, but I forgot.

Everything was fine with my bloodwork and ultrasound. My estrogen was 113, and she said that is middle of the road, so normal, and I'm responding well. My meds remain the same until Friday. :thumbup: This afternoon my stomach was feeling sore again, but I am not turning back now...

Well Terri, Df is still job hunting, i wish i could say we saved up in the meantime but we just cant afford that. so next month will be a struggle no doubt.
Btw your food sounds amazing!

Oh Drauma I cant believe that woman! Oh god, i actually think i would have flipped. i don't think i could have hid my annoyance. :(

Steph haha I can imagine you do find it hard to understand some of the people on OBEM, even i find it hard sometimes. For such a small country we have SO many different accents. Congrats on only having 7lb left to lose!

I managed to BD the other night, i ran out of OPK :( but today ive had EWCM so i text DF and asked him if he wanted to have a try this month as i was ovulating (i'm guessing i am) because he is out tonight, and he said he wouldnt be too late so FX he actually comes home at a decent hour and he's in the mood. I wont get my hopes up. :sleep:

I'm 3 to 4 dpo. I have AF like cramps, frequent urination, a freaking UTI, headaches, back aches, and pain in my right ovary area? And very watery CM. Anyone else?

Baby dust to all of youuuu :dust:

SJ-I see a jump so hopefully you and DF were able to get in one more session! fxfx. And maybe today he'll hear from a friend that they are hiring.

Drauma-Thanks for the cheers. I just got back from another ultrasound and it seemed that now the doctor said 3 small on right and 3 small on left. Where did my other follicles go? I have to google and see if they can disappear. Two days ago I had 14, and now I only have 6? that sounds bizarre. But, 6 are still more than 0, so I guess I can't be too upset about it. Maybe on Sunday some will come out from hiding. hee hee. :wacko:

Terri that's so weird...are they growing up ok though?

Sj did you manage to bd?

Well, they are definitely bigger than the slits I saw on the screen on Wednesday, so yes, they are growing. I think I'll know more Sunday. I was sure to look at the monitor so I could try to tell what was going on.

Since I haven't spammed you with baby pics, this was a couple days ago when she was in a super good mood. Emma started smiling consistently at 4 weeks old. Hehe such a chubby face so I hope she won't end up like your friend drauma with the 10kg six month old geez!

Well update us on Sunday then! It's frustrating how doctors seem to keep us out of the loop...

Attachments

• IMG_20140730_181749_811.jpg
    IMG_20140730_181749_811.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
Yep we managed to BD :) hehe.
I have felt so offside today though. headaches (really bad) belly ache, lower back pain, watery cm (but not lots) so tired too. i hope i'm not coming down with something.

Steph she is SO SO cute hehe.

Terri whats going on girl, how can they just dissappear?! :( Still got 6 though :) FX.

I have a feeling they may increase my medicine to get those other follies to show back up. I guess we'll see in a few minutes when I leave work.

Steph-Emma is SOOO happy and so cute. She seems like a hungry too with that big salad in front of her. hee hee.

SJ-Woohoo on getting a final BD in, but sorry you're feeling so off. I hope you're not getting sick either. That would not be good.

Ok lovelies, my day is just about over. Have a great weekend!

Terri any news? What did they say about your follies?

I had lots of alcohol last night which is why my temp has dipped i think. I'm sure it cant be ovulation as i feel like i have already o'd, plus my temp today was taken at a different time...think i should disregard todays temp?

I would see what tomorrow brings SJ and then disregard your temp if you think it's too crazy.

I went in for another ultrasound this morning and things still aren't ready. I did have reappearing follies though, so I was happy about that. Five on each side. They did increase my meds so I'm hoping everything grows in the next couple days. I think I'm still on track for Thursday retrieval but we'll see. I'm ready to stop taking injections.

Hello ladies,
Glad you are doing fine!!! Hugs to all of you.
Quick update about myself: I am in the home stretch now. Only one month left plus minus a few days. Exciting but a bit scary at the same time... MIL finally left and now I have a lot of stuff to do. But I have been well prepared, so everything is under control. Khe khe Next week is going to be crazy: I am buying out my baby registry on Amazon on Wednesday (they give you 15% off on everything left in the registry one month before your due day plus 2 day free shipping), on Thursday a cleaning lady comes to clean the house, all weekend we are going to spend on assembling baby's furniture, and then I will prepare a hospital bag and wash baby cloth. I am planning to have everything done by August 18th and then just relax.

I had a growth scan last week (at 34 weeks) and the doctor said that my baby was measured two weeks behind. And that he wants to see me every week from now on. I got so upset and then when I came to his office next day (he wanted to see me again to check on his heart), I lost it. I started crying and then just became hysterical. Just couldn't help myself. I was so worried. Called my mom, scared her... But now the more I think about it, the calmer I become. Well, first of all all these measurements are not 100% accurate. Second of all, I checked Canadian Government guidelines about fetal measurements, they are quite lower than in USA. They fit us better. lolol I am very slim, always been, so of course I cant have a huge baby... Is it wishful thinking, ladies?

Lenka, it's so good to hear from you. Don't get upset...the baby is doing just fine, just a little small, that's all. And, true, what can you expect since you're so small. You would look crazy with a really big body! You'd probably have to be on bed rest or something, so i would be happy that all is well, and that the doctor is monitoring you every step of the way. It's a good thing!

Did you already have a shower? I know you don't have a lot of friends in the area, but maybe you've met a few by now. :shrug: Ok well keep us updated on all that's happening, and enjoy your relaxing time prior to Brandon arriving. I'm so excited for our thread's next baby. :hugs:

Terri good luck on your med dosage! Maybe your eggs are like Lenka's baby, tiny people make tiny babies and eggs!!
.Lenka don't put much stock into their measurements. They said Emma would be a pound lighter than she was. And her head in the ultrasound was huge. Thank goodness that was wrong, too!!

Good luck with this month's cycles, ladies! And I'm holding my breath til Thursday's scan!

Sj sure hope you don't have a uti. Those are no fun at all.

How were your weekends? Ours was good. We had a very fussy baby but it didn't stop us from going on a road trip to celebrate 300,000 miles on my car! She's been so good to us.it felt good to get out of the house again.

Woohoo!! Your car is awesome! I didn't make it to 300K as you know, but I was pretty close at either 250 or 275. I see a Prius in your future! hee hee. Glad you got to get outside.

Glad to see your all Great, Lenka its gone so fast i cant believe your only a month away! Don't worry too much about baby, dont they do a lot of growing in this last month?

Im feeling a bit bummed out about my temps. if it jumps up tomorrow i'll be really frustrated as my CM don't add up, its creamy/lotion now (not lots but some)
I doubt ill be able to BD tonight just in case but i'll try.
I feel like its another month of no ovulation, (I think iv'e had one before if i base it on my temps.)

My temps were always all over the place so I stopped bothering and only checked my cm as that was spot on every month. Anyway, they are looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->