3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

I see you have crosshairs SJ. Ffoe probably just got confused with your open circle and missing a day. I wouldn't worry about it being an anovulatory cycle though. I guess now you're in the TWW. Good luck!

I went back to the doctors today and I have follies ranging from 16-17mm and a few smaller ones. I have to go back tomorrow because I need to have at least three at 18mm. I should have that by tomorrow, so I will take my shot on Wednesday evening which will push the eggs out of the follicles, and they will retrieve them on Friday (I'm guessing). Then they fertilize them and put two back in after five days. I hope I get a lot of eggs. I'm hoping for a minimum of 8. That will give me a good chance to freeze a few for next time if it doesn't work the first time, or I want more kids in the future. I'm getting SO close.

Ah yes Steph i decided to discard the temp dip after i had my drinking sesh as i dont think it was an honest reading. FX!

Oh god Terri, it is really exciting!! Grow Follies Grow!

Quick update...The nurse called me and said that I should refill ALL my medicine. SERIOUSLY?? My follies are only growing at 1mm/day, and they want to see at least 3> 18mm, and a few at 20mm. She told me that as of yesterday I had 16, 15, 14, 12, 12, 11. So I still have some baking to do, and probably won't even trigger until at LEAST the weekend.

So, things are not moving as fast as I thought, but I'd rather have them oversized and ready, than undersized and immature. I already told my boss that I'd be out on Friday, but that's obviously not happening. i'll just change the date I'm out and call it a day. Then five days later, I'll be out again. I guess now I can keep my lunch date for Saturday. that's one good thing...I guess. HA!

It's ok, Terry, let them grow!!! We all are rooting for you!!! Will reply to all of your kind messages later, ladies, going to my doctors, they want to monitor my baby's heart rate again...

Aw, it will be worth the wait. It's just frustrating isnt it. I'm totally an impatient person.

I took my temp this morning and it was 35.12, but when my bbt bleeped id fallen back to sleep so i wasnt sure it had rested on the top of my mouth, so i did it again and it was 35.69 !
I didn't no which to keep, i put 35.12 and it kept my crosshairs and lowered my coverline, then i put 35.69 and thats what it looks like now in my signature. Hopefully tomorrow it will go up :(

It better be worth it!! hee hee. Once I see two lines, I'll forget all this stuff, and that's really where I want to be in a couple weeks. I'm also getting nervous that the longer I wait, the closer we are to having our baby in May, and both of our birthdays are in May, so that would be a lot of celebrating! I was hoping for April as that's when my dad's bday is, and I don't know a lot of people born in April. :) I'll keep you posted.

Lenka-Hope the checkup went well today.

Trigger tonight! My follies on my right side were plump and ready to go. The follies on the left were a little smaller, but maybe after trigger they will grow a little and produce a good sized egg. I feel confident with the 5 or 6 that I have on the right side though. Yeah!

Retrieval is planned for Saturday at some point, and then I'm chillin' for the rest of the weekend. Transfer will be either Tuesday (3 day) or Thursday/Friday depending on how things are going. It would be great if they make it to Thursday/Friday because I'll take another couple days off. So exciting.

Great news, Terri! GL!!!
My baby's heart rate check up went great! Have a lovely day, ladies! Btw, Steph, Emma is so cute!!! Didn't have a chance to tell you that. How is breastfeeding nowadays?

Oh Lenka thats great news, and you too Terri!!

Did miss another picture of Emma? my memory is bad, i'm going to scroll back through.

I had a bit of sticky white CM today, dunno if it means anything, propably doesnt because my temps are awful. I think i am going to try vaginal temps next month, although i really shouldnt ttc next month because if i got pg this month my due date would be 23rd April, and the wedding hol is mid June.

Essjay, sticky cm means u have ovulated already. So FX!!!!!

Great news, Lenka!

SJ-I think you ovulated already too....keep TTC. I wouldn't worry about the wedding holiday. You can't predict the future, and if you can't make it because you just had the baby, it's not the end of the world. It'll be ok. Although, your DF probably thinks differently and you'll have a month off. I hope this is your month!

Oh..and my trigger is at 10p tonight, and retrieval is 10a on Saturday. Here we go!!!

The trigger was easy. I'm so happy that it was...I'm ready to get this show on the road. Tomorrow I have to be at the hospital (well, fertility center) at 8:30a. they said I should be there for about 3 hours, so I'll report back when it's all said and done. :flower: <3

So exciting Terri!! Keep us posted! I'm so happy it went smoothly for you. You deserve the break. When do we get to start symptom spotting with you?? :hugs:

Lenka very glad to hear baby is doing well in there. Almost full term now!!

Sj any symptom spotting?

Internet was out last night because lightening hit our cable line. I knew the storm was frighteningly close! Yikes! Emma was passed out and didn't budge by the sounds.....you could even feel the buzz of electricity

WOW So much has happened while I was away!!

Terri I am SO EXCITED for you, hope this works the first time and you get to keep some fertilised eggs in the freezer for later as well :D Will you feel any pain when they transfer?

Steph I hate thunderstorms, we almost never get them in Iceland. Glad you're okay! Funny how babies can sleep through everything :)

Lenka wow, so close now :D Sounds like you have everything ready... looking forward to hearing more news :happydance: How was the heart beat in the checkup?

SJ: Hope you ovulated already, I really do. I agree with Terri... I think you shouldn't worry about getting pg later than now, since it seems to be taking a bit of time, just continue and make it happen if it wants to happen.... otherwise you might be back to square one after the holiday :/ People get pregnant during all possible circumstances and just make the best of, I'm sure you and DF would be able to manage well :)

How great would it be if it was the month for the three of us, SJ, Terri and me... that'd be the greatest, most fantastic news ever :) *here's hoping*

I'm excited to see if the medicine triggered ovulation on time.. my doctor said I should ovulate around now... I'm CD 14 today and I've been feeling cramps and breast tenderness for a few days now. I don't know which part of it is the medicine stimulating my ovaries and which part is perhaps ovulation. Me and DB are doing what we can to make this happen and BDing every to every other day the whole cycle... I sure don't want to miss my chance!!
August has been the month of change for me these past few years... I bought a car, bought my apartment, my boyfriend moved in and we started trying for a baby, all in August... it'd be great to get a BFP in August as well to keep the trend... :D FX FX FX

My holiday has been great btw. Being up north in the small village was fantastic... 20C and sunny the whole time and it was just fantastic :D

:hugs: :hug:

We missed you Drauma!! Yeah, August BFPs. That would be great to share it with you two.

So I have to go under a light anasthesia tomorrow morning, but the retrieval only takes about 15 minutes. I'm hoping for at least 8 eggs. It seems I have about 10 follies, so eight should work. More would be awesome. They'll tell me tomorrow how many eggs they got. For the transfer, I will probably feel a small cramp but it's done in about 15 minutes as well and I'm going straight home afterwards.

I'm nervous for tomorrow because some people have a really hard time after retrieval, but I'm thinking positively. The nurse said that you get people have more eggs and they feel bad because each egg taken releases some fluid and that causes bloating. Older ladies have fewer eggs and therefore not as much bloating. I'll report back on that.

Steph-we can start symptom spotting next week. The transfer will either be day 3 or day 5/6. Hopefully my embryos make it to day 5/6 so I'll symptom spot for you guys. Oh yeah, Steph, babies can sleep through anything because it's really loud in the womb. All your organs are doing stuff, your voice sounds like the baby is in a cave, yet they still sleep in there, so there is no reason to be quiet around them. Pretty neat, huh? Hope all is well. I'll be in touch tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for the support.

Checking in for duty!
All was pretty simple today. The anesthesiologist came in and was planning on putting the needle on the top of my left hand. After tapping on my hand and squeezing it, she said 'Here comes a sharp pinch.' Well, she couldn't get the needle and the vein to meet, so she pulled it out and said 'I missed it.' Then she said 'let me try again.' She put the needle back in and a sharp shooting sensation ran down my middle finger (it was like when your leg falls asleep but way more severe, or she hit a nerve or something), and I yelled 'My finger is numb!!! My finger is numb!!' and she quickly took the needle out. She said 'I have never experienced that before. Usually, people will have pain on the underside (like where you put perfume). Then she asked if I was right or left handed, and then I said 'Can you just put it in my elbow crook.' She did, and that seemed to be ok, but my hand HURT SO BADLY. It was hurting the remaining time I was waiting to go in for retrieval. Oh, and then my neighbor was screaming too when the lady put her needle in. hee hee. That doctor was TERRIBLE. I really hope I never have to go back to her again. I'll request someone else.

Retrieval was easy..they docs/nurses were just staring at me until I conked out, and next thing you know, my original nurse was like 'Great job, Terri. You had 14 eggs. That's the highest number so far today. Great job!' I said thanks, and ate some peanut butter crackers and drank water. Time seemed to fly by. After resting for about 20 more minutes, we left, and now I'm just parked on the couch watching tv. I am starting to feel a little bloated, but it's not terrible. I can walk upright at least. I'm going to skip church tomorrow, and I'll probably go in to work on Monday just in case I'm out on Tuesday for transfer. Tuesday will be 3 days, and Thursday will be 5, obviously, so I'm hoping for a 5 day, but we'll see what happens.

Ouch that doctor sounds terrriiiible Terri!!! Ugh I'd they do it all the time, how are they still so bad at it??

So great you got 14 eggs that's WONDERFUL news!! Shits gettin real! Can't wait for more news. Though this may be a stupid question but why are you hoping for a day 5 transfer instead of day 3? What are the factors that affect it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->