3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Girls, my baby gained 500 grams in two weeks, which is good!!! And we still have time til the due day, which is September 7th!!! So happy today! Hugs to all of you!!! Common, we need BFPs!!!

Good job Lenka's baby!! 500 grams is awesome for 2 weeks :D Can't believe it's only a few weeks left! :)

Terri: I think it's great they are taking every precaution necessary, sounds like you're getting a great treatment and your doctor really wants to knock you up ;) (Hehe, get it?) Tomorroooooooooow!! :) Take it easy today, relax and have your favorite food for dinner. I thought of you last night when DB asked for pizza for dinner, hehe.

SJ: You're not out yet, let's not give up hope until the very end :hugs:

AFM: Still cramping, going insane, went swimming yesterday and the day before just to be able to sit in warm water because somehow I have no pain sitting in the hot tubs... it's really calming and nice. The sun has been shining like never before, we had the warmest day of the year last Monday even, so it's nice to get a few freckles in the sun ;) CD19 today... I wonder when I should start POASing.... :p

That's awesome Lenka. I think the baby will have lots of growth spurts now. Woohoo!!

Drauma-yes, I was really pleased when the doctor called. Maybe he does care a little. I know the docs care, but the nurses and phlebotomists do all the work and you only see the doctor (s) for a quick minute when doing the ultrasounds. I'm glad he was paying attention to my scrambled eggs. Hee hee.

Glad you got to go swimming and it made you feel better. Last night hubs and I had our 10 month anniversary, so we had beef filets with bacon, mashed potatoes and cookies. Yum yum! We had a fun grocery shopping trip on Monday evening.

Today I'm going to clean this house and THEN relax. I've really let things go this summer.

Terri your dinner sounds SO yummy!!

Thanks Drauma, deep down i always hope but to be honest when i over layed my charts its more or less the same, my temps havent gone any higher than normal.

Lenka that great news about the baby!!

On phone, just wanted to say good luck today terri!!! FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX :)

Good luck Terri!! You made me laugh so much with your pizza devotion! Haha! take care :hugs:

My doctor called-WHICH FREAKED ME OUT. He said that three made it to blastocyst stage. Two are in very good shape, and one is kind of a slow divider, but it's going in anyway. Nothing to freeze, unfortunately, so this one better work!

I'm back! They transferred three embryos (and gave me a picture of them), and I think I do have some to freeze. There was confusion between what the embryologist/my doctor/transferring doctor said, so not sure what is going to happen. If I have extras, I asked for them to be frozen. The transferring doctor said someone would call me in a few days.

Now I wait....I'm so happy it's finally done!

Eeeek!!! So how long do we wait now?? Whats the next step? is it just hoping for implantation then POAS time!!!???

Waiting with you, Terri!!! Just try to relax in the next couple of days, TV, sofa, u know ;-)

I cant post pictures from my cell now. not sure how attach them...

Waiting with you darling :) hope you get an explanation soon on the confusion :) *hugs* take it easy now :)

I took a IC today, just because I got the lot in the mail today... It eas BFN of course but I had to do it anyway... Think I'll do another in a week, then I'll be CD 27... FX!

Hope you're all well :)
Btw, my cramps say hi!

Yes, SJ. We wait for two weeks. My blood draw is on the 27th, but I'll probably be testing around the 25th unless I feel there is a reason to test prior to that. I don't want the phone call saying negative if it's really negative. I want to be prepared either way.

Yup...tv, movies, book, computer, food for me and rest.

Ahhhh the lucky frer will have to do it's magic!

Hope you're feeling well!

Lenka I think if you switch the bnb website to the computer and not the mobile version on your phone, you should be able to upload photos. I could never upload any on the mobile version for some reason.

Drauma sorry it was a bfn but you're not out of the game yet!

Hey Ladies, I'm on vacation in NB visiting my family but was laying here awake this morning so thought I'd catch up on all of you.
Terri- I'm excited for you and your blastos and hope they are super sticky!
Drauma- it's great to see that your Meds helped you along this cycle and ur in the TWW. I took Clomid and it worked great for me :)
Sj- happy to see that you're still in the game and haven't taken a break yet.
Lenka- you're getting close now! I'm excited for you! My sister had a baby girl last week while I was home, she weighed 9lbs 4 oz and is the cutest lil bundle of snuggles.
How's Steph and lfrans doing?
Afm- it's a girl! We had a gender reveal party while we were home and told everyone. Pregnancy is going well, just battling restless legs and swollen feet.
Hugs to you all!

Tynmeg-Congrats on the baby girl!! I know you have to be so excited...the gender reveal party sounds pretty fun too..and also congrats to your sister and for becoming an aunt! I love being an aunt.
I'm going to Moncton NB next summer for my motorcycle convention. Are you near there? Anyway, enjoy your vacation and thanks for stopping by. All is well here.

Lenka-How do you like my temperature dip/spike? Looks a little promising to me, but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high. My three embies are still on the refrigerator, and I find myself talking to them. hee hee. I've been loving my new eating plan (i had a spinach/arugula/peach salad yesterday with balsamic vinaigrette, and I've been eating whole grain cereal with blueberries and almond milk for breakfast, and an egg for a snack). The only problem I have with fruit is that it all gets ripe at the same time and then I'm rushing trying to eat it all. I'll have to figure out a fruit maintenance plan.:flower:

Oh that's a lovely chart Terri! Can.not.wait.

Tynmeg oh Yeay a girl! Any names picked out? How Cool to be in NB. Now that we're on the east side it'll be easier to visit the eastern provinces.

How are your twws going?

So I just found out a friend who has has such rotten luck for the last few years... A lovely couple, finally got to move back home (they've been looking at jobs there for years) and then could finally try for kids as they made so little money and were in a lot of student loan debt. She's pregnant and yesterday they found out it's twins!!! I can't believe it!! They've been waiting so long. So awesome...

Tynmeg: Yay for a girl!!! :D I am curious as well, any names on top of the list at the moment? :) And congrats on becoming an aunt :)

Steph: Happy to hear luck has changed for your friends, and wow, twins! :D

Terri: I am loving the dip/rise thing you have going on!!! :D And your food sounds delish! :D About the fruit... I always try to buy a variety when I go to the store and buy some that are ready to eat and some that are still not ripe and then I can eat fresh ripe fruit for days :)

SJ, Tynmeg: How are you guys?

AFM: Sorry if TMI but I have so much creamy CM today it's insane! My boobs hurt weirdly as well and the pelvic pain is different and not as permanent as it has been for the las week+.... could I be prepping for ovulation?? Isn't creamy CM the one that comes before ovulation?? Am I going insane? Please advise... Could I have ovulated already? I wish I had remembered to take my temps more consistently... I just can't remember anymore :/ Oh I am soooo confused :wacko:

On another note, look at this apartment I found today... https://www.mbl.is/fasteignir/fasteign/682546/photos/
It looks soooo nice and I really, really want it! There's an open house Monday and we're going to take a look at it, but we think it's going to be sold in 5 minutes, it looks that good on the photos! Do you guys like it? (P.S. The furniture is the owner's and would not come with the house, hehe) The photos from the laundry room and master bedroom are missing for some reason, take that into account :)

Drauma-thanks for the fruit advice. I'll have to find some easy to go fruit. Hee hee. It seems I always get not ripe fruit. :shrug:

Usually creamy CM is before/after ovulation and the eggwhite/slippery is right before ovulation. Not sure what's going on, really though. Sorry. I'll have to look at your apartment when I get to my computer. Do you guys sign leases there? Would you be able to get it now if you wanted to? Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->