3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Ah ok, now I understand :)
Lucky you, we don't have these FRER tests here :/ it's either IC's or normal tests that are just like the IC's just with plastic around it, really... Hehe. If I get a positive sometime soon I'll buy a proper test though to show DB, there's no fun in showing the IC's, I tried that already last time ;)
Now we just wait.... i'm going to go for a quick run to take my mind off things :) :hugs: :kiss:

Drauma! I SEE it! I swear i do.

and Terri your chart looks great, looks like its going triphasic to me.

Is it really only 5 dpt? I guess so. It feels like way longer (preaching to the choir huh?) So transfer day 1 they are already implanted? In that case...you could definitely get a bfp soon. Ugh!!! Cannot wait!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lenka no bf does not hurt anymore! It took almost 3 weeks to stop hurting, and it was so awful. So many times I said, crying "that's it...NEVER AGAIN. This is my last feed!" And sure enough I'd feed her again the next time. :wacko: I am no breastfeeding purist I'm just lazy :haha: the idea of messing with bottles seemed like too much work and I did not want to bother. The first six weeks were insanely hard...now they are much better and I can just shove a boob in her face at night and pass right out again! Plus...it's nice for bonding (saves money!!!!)

Drauma... I'm not sure if I see anything to be honest but test again tomorrow and maybe it will be darker! Will be doing my middle of the night bnb check to see if this is your month!

Obsessively watching Orange is the New Black. Anyone watch it? Not something I'd recommend to my grandmother but I LOVE how they portray the prison system so accurately. Very messed up system in the US!

Why do I have crosshairs NOW????!?!? Oh FF is losing it on me I think.
Well, took a test this morning that was as negative as negative can be :/ So I guess I'm waiting for AF or another test in a week or something...

I haven't seen Orange yet. I really want to watch it but I haven't got the time at the moment, watching some other shows that occupy all my time.

I saw your crosshairs this morning, Drauma! FFoe is crazy..I guess because you didn't have a lot of other temps to go by, and the last few days you've been consistent, maybe they figured YOU knew it was close to O time, so they just played along. Oh well...Keep testing!

I have heard good things about Orange, but I haven't watched it. I watched Orphan Black, a show about clones, and it was really good. I just finished Season 2. And now I have to wait for Season 3.

Drauma, the test was negative? -((( maybe test again tomorrow? -/

Yeah... it was BFN. Think I'll test again on the weekend. Terri, when are you testing? I want to get rid of the cross hairs, do you know how to?

My temp dropped again this morning. Now my boring wait is really starting to make me super nervous.

You could go into settings and do a manual override. I think you could hen make your own crosshairs if you wanted. That's what I have been doing for my IUI and IVF cycles. That's why my line is blue and not red.

Try not to worry too much Terri... Try to keep your mind off things until you know everything for sure (AF or BFP).... If it makes you feel any better I have seen charts that ended with a BFP that had two dips like yours.... and even more... look at this one: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Cha...1408616095;1;2e6fcb7cfdfc28ea1f545a531d60a20d this one is 37 and had IUI.
So you're not out! I'm sending you all the best positive thoughts I have :hugs:

And about my chart... I don't know when I o'ed so I don't think I can override... :/ Should I just guess when I think it was?

Drauma-I wouldn't worry about the crosshairs.It's just a computer program...You're going to get a BFP soon and you'll never have to look at charts again, so I would just leave it. I'm going to look at the chart you posted. Ooh that was a good example. Thanks for being positive. You're right. A lot can happen in a week, I suppose. I'm just getting tired of waiting around.

Yeah.. waiting is boring but the best things on life are worth waiting for so we just need to keep our heads up and be patient, we can't rush miracles :) :kiss: :hug:

Drauma-sorry your TWW is giving you symptoms/possible BFPs/BFNs. That is hard to go through emotionally. Your time is coming...this may sound strange but every time I got my BFP was on my second cycle of Clomid. Even with this BFP, I took Clomid the cycle before I knew I was trying so that I'd be on my second cycle of it when we tried. So if this turns out not to be your month, next month is that much more promising.
Terri- been thinking about you and wondering if it was time to test yet but I see that it's not. Keeping my FX that this is your time. And btw I was in Moncton, NB twice while I was there. I used to live there, I love that city. There's a lot of French as it's a bilingual city but no worries everyone speaks English too.
Steph- 3 weeks of horrible breastfeeding pain eh? I really want to do it for many reasons but I'm not sure I can tough it out like you did.
Lenka- it's so awesome that you get to meet your lil one soon. We just got home from vacation and I've been unpacking all the stuff family bought us for our shower, this makes it all really real. Some people have us money so yesterday we bought a swing and a diaper genie. I have today and tomorrow off work so thinking we're going to clean out her room and start getting some things ready. ;)
Lfrans- great to hear from you! I hope Myles gets through his sleep regression quickly.
Sj- love your hair, hopefully you'll stay with the group even if you're taking a couple months off.
We think her name will be Lennix Emily Danielle... Nothing concrete but it seems to be what we come back to and love the most.

Tynmeg thats a beautiful name :)

Terri Drauma gl to you both!! xx

Tynmeg-I like your baby's name as well. Thanks for the good vibes. I'm feeling better this afternoon, that's for sure.

Love the name Lennix Emily Danielle! Is it out of the blue or does anyone in your families have any of these names? Love it!

Glad you're feeling better Terri and thank you SJ!

Now it's the moment of truth.... am I going insane?? I really do believe there's a line on this morning's test!!! I can see it a lot better with my eyes cus I have a crappy phone (even though it's iPhone 5, the camera is crap!) But I took a photo and tweaked it in two ways and I really do see a line, hehe. Let's play this game again... do YOU see a line too? :p
It should be the one next to the control line... not the line that always appears further to the left.... please tell me I'm not crazy.... :flower:

https://i60.tinypic.com/mk7v9d.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/2ry0x29.jpg

https://i61.tinypic.com/2n1t7bm.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/2nb6kya.png

I can see it this time around. fxfxfx. Try again in two days..how are you feeling?

I'm feeling happy and up beat. Maybe because I'm excited for the run tomorrow... 6000 people running my distance and many more running the longer distances... :) My boobs are not really sore anymore and I'm just not feeling anything specific really.... well, apart from the fact that I don't want any candy or sodas or unhealthy foods, very not like me at all!! I bought a chocolate bare yesterday at the store just out of habit and it's still in my drawer, I just don't want it! I have never experienced this before... Hope it's a good sign!

How are you feeling Terri?

Holy cow drauma I definitely see it!!! Fxfx for a sticky bean!

Terri your temp went back up again how are you feeling? Will you test tomorrow??

Tynmeg what a cool name....where did you come up with it?

Drauma, yay!!!!!! :happydance: Fx!!! Listen, maybe you should skip that run tomorrow?
Terri, ur temp looks good! :hugs:
Steph, shoot I am scared of labor anyway, especially its beginning and our way to hospital, which is about 50 min away... wanted to ask you do u get a decent amount of sleep nowadays? :flower:
Tynmeg, beautiful name, really happy for u. :flower:
SJ, how are you? :hugs:
Attaching a couple of pictures of our nursery. And my bump and pedicure. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20140819_085527.jpg
    IMG_20140819_085527.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20140819_085822.jpg
    IMG_20140819_085822.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20140820_175338.jpg
    IMG_20140820_175338.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 3
Drauma-I'm excited for your run too. It's fun running with thousands of other people. They will keep you motivated to keep going. Just look at the person ahead of you and think of how tired they are getting and that you can pass them with no problems. Better to start slow and pass people than to start really fast and having everyone pass you. You'll do great! And after you run it you can rest for your remaining pregnancy! hee hee.

Lenka-The nursery looks great, and so does your bump and your toes! Really good pictures. It's so sunny there!

Steph-I'm glad my temperature went back up a little. It didn't have anywhere else to go really, but whatever. I'm definitely feeling more positive, but still not super happy just yet. I'm going to test on Sunday after my bestie's party. I am going to drink for her toast, and not for the rest of the night. I would feel bad if I found out I'm prego on Saturday morning and then drank that night.

Hi SJ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"