3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Yes Lenka I do get sleep! And my baby sleeps pretty poorly for her age, too. I mean, not terrible I guess but she eats every 2 to 3 hours (so time to feed, burp, change, settle and I get 2 and a half hour chunks and 2 hour chunks). She's a chubby eating monster! And don't be afraid of labor, just roll with it. Trust me...that is the best thing you can do for yourself! There's no way of getting out of labor so resistance is futile hehe. Oh and once baby is here...the postpartum hormones are no joke. Just pm or Facebook me if you have it if you need to vent to someone who will understand! Time is coming soon and we're all so excited for you :hugs:

Terri fine keep us waiting then. Have you been symptom spotting at all? Have fun at the party!

Drauma good for you on the run...running is so good for you and maybebaby!! Praying for a sticky bean.

Any other plans this weekend? I think we'll take it easy. I've taken Emma all around the state by myself this week and she's tired and fussy.

Oh! And yesterday we got the piano!! I found one on craigslist!!! There will be Christmas music by the wood stove during the holidays. We now have a home. :cloud9: anyone play any instruments? I also play the flute and accordion.

Glad to hear you can see it too guys, I was really starting to fear I was going crazy... But now I'm super excited - well I'm relaxed, but have this happy feeling inside and I hope it stays :) I'll test again soon with a proper test.
Thank you for the sticky bean dust girls, I really need it :) FX FX FX FX

Lenka: nursery looks great and wow, enjoy looking at your toes while you can, hehe :) Looking good!

I like the idea of testing after the party Terri, it's also nice to not having to go someplace right after testing :) I am crossing everything for you!! Glad your temp went up a bit.... hope this is it! :)

I am so super excited, I called in at a radio station that was giving away Justin Timberlake tickets for Sunday evening and I've been trying for 3 days to call in (they are giving tickets every day this week).... guess what... after something like 100 busy signals I got through and I WON!!! 2 tickets to see JT in a concert hall here in Iceland this Sunday, gift certificate for a restaurant and a clothes store, a case of beer and some huge basket of Label M hair products!! Here's a picture of the radiohost and the things I won!! https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd....074_548446405281747_2975306277099757756_o.jpg I'm going to collect this in half an hour when I finish work and I am so super excited! :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Then later today, a real estate agent is coming to my place to estimate how much my apartment is worth so I can put it on sale! :D Everything seems to be going great for me today.... hope it sure is a BFP and I get a confirmation soon :)

Oh Drauma what a fab couple of days youve had!! I definitely see it :)

Me being me i wouldn't do the run, but i know nothing haha. are u going to do a frer?

Thank you guys.
I took another IC this morning and this time is definitely a BFP, no tweaking on the photo necessary, just very visible straight away.

https://i60.tinypic.com/25smr9g.jpg

It's still faint of course because this is very early on but I think I'm allowed to say I'm pregnant and hoping for the stickiest bean this time. I'm up early and I am going to run, I don't believe moderate exercise has any bad effect on little beans, I believe in continuing on with normal life while you can and just don't do anything stupid. I'm going to enjoy the run, the weather is dry and cloudy, perfect for running so I won't be too warm :)

SJ I'm not doing a FRER because there's only one person selling them in Iceland in a private sale, the same ones that have the IC's, and it costs a fortune there. Can't buy it in any stores for a normal price and ordering from the internet is not an option either because so few internet stores send to Iceland and if they do it is very expensive...

Just going to try and stay calm until I get the first scan at 6 weeks+ and this time around I'm hoping for a little miracle heartbeat :hugs:

Drauma!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. Today is such a big day...you're prego, you have a race, the concert tomorrow, putting your house up for sale. What a fab weekend! Have fun today. :wohoo: :happydance:

I see you changed your chart around too. I had to laugh at that when I looked this morning.

Yes, Drauma, you are pregnant dear!!! Congratulations!!! It IS your sticky bean!!! Have a wonderful day. And btw why do you want to sell your current apartment? Just curious.
Terri, waiting for your BFP on Sunday!!!

Thank youuuuu I am trying to stay calm until I can have a check up in 2-3 weeks or so... i'll keep you posted :)
Can't wait for your test results tomorrow Terri!!! FX FX FX FX!!!
Why did you laugh at my chart? Do you think I should change the O'date? I had to do something because I know FFoe wouldn't agree with me getting BFP's on CD4 or what they said I was, hehehe.

Lenka, my apartment has only one bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. It is really nice but it is small so we really want to find a bigger place for tha future :) i love my apartment though, been here for 7 years, but I know there's another great one for me somewhere out there :)

Run went okay.... I am such a clumsy person, after 6,5k I sprained my ankle and fell straight to the ground, scraped my knee in the process and everything... I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure out if I was ok or not.... I decided to keep running, my ankle was all numb and stuff so I had no pain in a short while. I finished the last 3.5k with a bad ankle and a huge blister on the other foot. BUT, I finished!!! So happy I managed... took me a while though because of all this, 1 hour 40 minutes... But hey, I can now say I ran 10k for the first time! :D A friend of mine finished her first whole marathon (42k) in 4 hours and 4 minutes, I'm so proud of her! She's only been running for 3 years!!! Now I'm home resting my leg and keeping it elevated... will try to go downtown later today to see all the concerts and fire work show and meet people :) Hope you have a great weekend darlings :)

Nice job on finishing your race, even with a bad ankle and a blister. You did it!!!

I laughed because you changed it, that's all. I still hate that program, but it gives me something to do, so whatever.

Hope you feel better after giving your ankle a little bit of a rest. Have fun tonight!

Congrats!!! Now you have a war story to brag about hehe. I can't imagine doing a full marathon. I've done a half before but there's a huge difference between the two!

Terri holding my breath for tomorrow! How have you been feeling? Have fun tonight. Btw I totally agree on the preseason games being pointless. Backups vs backups.

My ankle is messed up... it's really swollen and turning dark in colour... ugh. Walked around down town last night and was absolutely dead when I came back home and now I'm just all sore and I have bruises and scratches all over my body, haha. Soooo bad! And tonight I'll be standing for 5 hours at the concert! Lol... Just my luck!

TERRI: IT'S TESTING DAY!!! :test:

Not trying to be super excited but I am... hope you are too :) :hugs:
We are here for you no matter what happens, remember that :kiss:

The verdict is in and I got a BFN. :cry: My temperature was 98.0 this morning, so I kind of expected it. Last night at the party, I was just cramping, cramping. I think AF is trying to show up, but my meds aren't letting her so I will just feel crampy for the next couple days.

I'm going on a motorcycle ride in a few, so it'll be good to focus on something else other than my stupid body. I guess we'll just have to try this again and see what happens next time.

Sorry you're feeling so bad, Drauma. Eat some protein and your muscles should start feeling a little better. Doesn't it feel good to be a champion, though? hee hee. That always made me feel better after a race. <3

oh no, now I'm sad :( I was so sure about your cycle... :cry:

But I think it's great that you sound so content with it and ready to try again. Perhaps you can think of it as this having been a test round to get everything right and next time is the real deal. I'm sending you all the hugs I have and hopes for you being able to pick yourself up quickly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hug:

Sorry about the BFN Terri. :( I love your positivity and how you are already looking forward to your next try. Your BFP is coming, Hugs!

Congratulations Drauma! That is fantastic news and good sign that your lil bean is sticking as your line keeps getting darker. I pray for the stickiest bean for you. Hope your ankle feels better soon, congrats on finishing 10k, that is awesome.

So Sorry to hear that Terri :(
Btw your picture is so beautiful. x

Oh Drauma i cant believe you hurt your ankle and now you have to stand for 5 hours! Nightmare!

I made Toffee cake today with homemade toffee sauce, it was so delish! I totally need to get back on the dieting soon. I might temp tomorrow and do it vaginally and see how it goes, i know i'm due to ovulate next friday-ish so it will be interesting to see if its as jagged as prev months.
Although i shouldn't try i still want too. naughty huh.

Thanks ladies..I still have to go in for my blood test on Wednesday, but I'm ok. The ride did me a lot of good. Hubs has no idea that I've tested. I was crying a lot yesterday, and he said 'We only have a few more days to wait. It'll be ok.' I'll just tell him on Wednesday, and then I'll be sad all over again because he will be sad as well.

SJ-Your DF is going to know you're temping if he hears your thermometer beeping, right? Does yours beep? I'm nervous that he's going to get mad but excited you're trying again. sneaky sneaky, but I love it.

congrats drauma!! woohoo

terri, so sorry. i really thougt this would be your onth. :(

Terri, I am waiting till Wednesday!!! Today was too early to test!

So sorry Terri we all thought it was your month. Wish I could give you hugs so a virtual one will have to do. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: so very happy you have your little frozen ones so next time you'll get your bfp!!

Glad you got a ride in and some time to process by yourself. Is the process easier this time with no retrieval needed? I still want to hope that this was too early for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->