3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Awesome! When do you hear from them with the results???
C'MON POSITIVE!!!! :hugs: :kiss: FX FX FX

Still not a word from my end. Waiting in agony over here.

Cmon!!!!

Drauma I hate dreaming like that...the first trimester is always such a roller coaster. I would have tons of those kind of dreams, too. About the needle, I was surprised but it was definitely pain from the needle. She was looking all curious and content at me and then I saw the look of shock when it registered what happened and then the screaming started. She slept so well last night so it hasn't been as terrible as I was expecting. A rough evening is totally doable to keep her protected from whooping cough.

Ok ok, first results are in:

HCG U/l........................ 291
Progesterone nmol/l............ 25,9

This means that I should be around 4w+2d at the moment and values should increase enormously in tomorrow's test.

FX FX FX FX FX FX

I got my results back and there is no baby in my belly. :cry:

My doctor called me and he was surprised that my results were negative because he said my embryos were great. He said that he was happy that I want to try again :dohh:, and he will give me more medicine in the beginning. We'll get to the specifics when I call them and tell them that AF is here, but he likes the medicine that I took and I responded well. Onwards and upwards, but it still sucks.

Congratulations Drauma! Those are fantastic numbers for a first beta. :)

Aw Terri, sorry to hear that. It's great that your trying again and no need to change anything. Life is testing but good things come to those who wait. (thats my mantra at the moment)

And Drauma, thats great news! It' confuses me how your 4 weeks? I dont get that, because i thought you only count from implantation?

I had the day off work today as i felt so ill. I have a cold. not as bad as flu, but still tired and snotty. xx

Dang it Terri!! So sorry to hear but it's great news that you responded so well to the medicine. So how about that foster dog?

Drauma those are most excellent numbers!

Sj most places count from the day of your last period which isn't terribly accurate. Sorry about your cold. What rotten luck in August!!

I get to pick up the foster dog after work! That's the good news! She is a 3 month old terrier/collie mix they say, and she just had her spay surgery and got an infection on her incision. So, we'll only have her for a week, but it'll be nice having her. And I think they said right now she's 8 pounds. So small! I told the foster coordinator that I was nervous about having a pup in the crate for 8 hours, but she said it will be ok. I hope so.

Sj-Sorry you're feeling bad today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm ready for a :wine: and a :coffee:

Terri, fook.... but you are not going to give up, are you? We are here to support you. You can do it! Next month then!!!! Hugs.
SJ, sorry about the cold. Is it getting colder there? September is almost here....
Steph, Drauma, hugs to you too -)))

Here's a picture of Lexi. She's 8 pounds and 100% cute. And she has already peed and pooped in.the.house. I guess this is my consolation prize. hee hee. I'll get her to start going outside.She's finally started to calm down a bit, so I'm happy, but hubs will be home any minute, and she'll get excited all over again.

Attachments

• Lexi picture.jpg
    Lexi picture.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
Oh my gosh so cute!!!! Except peeing AND pooping in the house. Wow 8lbs and peeing on you is kind of like a baby though...

Good luck on keeping her calm and house training!

Haha! I guess I'm happy she's not peeing and pooping on me. I'll have her for a week. She's adorbs.

Oh noooo Terri, now I'm sad :( So sorry it didn't work this time :( :cry:
Happy to hear that it won't be long for you start again and that there won't be any need to change things. Like I said before, this was just a practice round, next time I'm sure it'll work. It just has to. Try to keep positive because that helps the body in every possible way :) :hug:
Lexi is just adorable!!! I guess when you have such a cute doggie it doesn't matter that they poop or pee indoors, hehe! They're just too cute! :) How did she react when DH got home?

SJ so sorry to hear you have the flu!! And in August of all times! The flu has been going around here in Iceland these past few weeks and luckily I haven't cought it yet and hopefully never will *knock on wood* get well soon!
My last period started July 26th so that would make me 4w+5d (you count from that day and not implantation day because you count from the time the egg starts the process and that's why pregnancy is 40 weeks (women with long cycles usually count from 2 weeks before ovulation date)) but the blood results showed a bit lower hcg levels than that so according to them I should be around 4w+3d today. 40 weeks and 4 of them don't really count because 2 of them is before you're pregnant and the next 2 you don't know you're pregnant so women know about their pregnancy for 36 weeks... :)

Hugs to all of you :hugs:

Had my second test today and will hear from the doctor sometime this afternoon... trying to stay calm but I am nervous... :wacko:

I'm sure your results will be great, Drauma. I can't wait to hear what they are!

Thanks for the support all. Lexi loved hubs. He's not a big dog person, but for some reason, dogs always like him and are attracted to them. He likes her too. I can tell already. She only had the one accident when we first got home, and she's been good about going to the bathroom outside the rest of the night and this morning. But, Im watching her like a hawk too though.

It's almost our holiday weekend so I'm getting excited. 1.5 days more of work. I'm leaving early tomorrow. Have a great one.

Oh, wish I was going on holiday Terri. You deserve it! :)
Glad to hear Lexi and hubs get well together. If she's still adorable in a week do you think you'll want to keep her? I wouldn't be able to let them go after fostering them for a while, I would just cry haha, I get so attached!

Well... the results are in:
HCG U/l.... today: 501 (Tuesday: 291)

Progesterone nmol/l.... today: 32,8 (Tuesday: 25,9)

My doctor is really happy with these results and wished me a happy pregnancy!
I am this close to bursting into tears at the office (happy tears) but I need to get my act together! I have the six weeks ultrasound September 9th to see if there's a heartbeat, appointment with a doctor September 12th and first meeting with midwife October 12th. Wow, things move quickly all of a sudden!! I need some time to process things but I think I can start to get a bit excited :) Hopefully we'll hear a heartbeat September 9th and then I can jump from joy :)

Great results, Drauma!! Now waiting till the ultrasound with you, hopefully with my baby in my arms... Just woke up and my back hurts already...
Terri, have they ever checked your estradiol level? Just read on another forum that its low level means thin lining and unsuccessful implantation... I still cant leave your lining alone, just tell me to back off if you have heard enough.

Drauma-Great numbers! I told you all would be well. Now we wait a few more weeks for the ultrasound. The 9th is really right around the corner. Yay for fast moving testing. hee hee.

My lining is good. They monitor it every other day when I get my ultrasounds. And I take estradiol after retrieval, and until the date of the pregnancy test. I think we just had dumb embryos, hee hee. Well, not dumb, I just don't think they continued multiplying, which is why I didn't have any to freeze either. That's nobody's fault but the cells. I think my body is working exactly the way it should. The only thing that I MIGHT consider would be the genetic testing, but I'll have to ask my doctor about that and the costs and such. The only risk is that sometimes the embryos don't stick around after testing, depending on what specifically they do. Last time I didn't have enough to risk testing, though.

I got it, Terri. Good to hear. -))) Enjoy the long weekend.

Aw thanks guys, i am feeling better today, just not 100%, It's been pretty cold here the past few weeks, but they say a heatwave is coming next week. haha, i will believe it when i see it.

Terri your foster pup is SO cute hehe. I do believe having a pet is a good start at preparing yourself for kids. My cat is like a child!!

Drauma all looks good for you :) and i cant believe they start counting from the day of the last period!! thats crazy, i always wondered how those tests say 1-2 weeks etc.

Steph, Tynmeg, Lenka..? When did you start getting nauseous? It sure must be too early at 4 1/2 week?? Today and yesterday on my route to work I felt so queasy and sweat came on my forehead.... The only way to stop it was by eating whatever I could find in the car, yesterday a banana and today my fruit smoothie... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->