3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Yay Drauma! So thrilled for your official news. I bet you're happy too. Everything is coming together nicely.

Yes, the Os are going to the playoffs. We're playing the Red Sox tonight and winning. I don't think we'll be able to go to the games though. Hubs has quite a bit of debt which means I have sent and that means our lives are miserable. Not really, but since we've been married a year, my year of covering for him is over and we just can't have fun like in customer to. Plus, he needs to start preparing for baby with his money. We'll watch on tv. As far as football goes, I hope we don't suck this year. Our team came to Bmore in 1996 and we've been pretty good since then so it will really be terrible to have a bad team. We don't know what it's like.

SJ-I hope this is your month too. Fxfx. Love ya!

Congrats again Drauma! It's so reassuring to see the lil flicker. :) I'm so happy for you. And the way u told both sets of ur parents is so adorable. Love it!
Sj- lots of baby dust sprinkled ur way.
Steph-11 weeks! Wow time flies. Don't blame ya for being a bit nervous to fly. Although my sister and SIL both told me that it's easier at that age than when they are 2.
Lenka-I hope things are going well with the baby.
Terri- enjoy ur break but I hope u come back soon, I check in to catch up on everyone but always look for ur updates and where u r with the ivf process. Hugs!
We had another ultrasound yesterday, it was the anatomy scan. I get the results in 2 weeks but we got to see her moving all around. I love feeling her move and kick, it's one of favorite pass times, lay around and feel her move and kick. Lol.
Off to blanket street, night all.

Thank you ladies for your sweet words :)
I have my first doctor's appointment today. I have no idea what will be going on, just a chat I think. I don't start going to the midwife for mother-care until October 10th so this is just something to make sure I'm doing alright... We'll see :)

Any update on your new place, Drauma? I hope the appointment goes well today. :flower:

No news on buying a new place... we made an offer and got a counter offer which was wayyy too high so we didn't bother to come with a new offer so we just left it at that. Back to househunting.

The appointment went well. The doctor did a pap smear and feel of the uterus. Took down some notes and agreed that I definitely am between 6+2 - 6+5 days pregnant. Then she just told me to live life as normal as possible and not be over dramatic about things, just use common sense as in not smoking, drinking and the usual stuff :)

Well, that's a reassuring update, so you can't complain about that. Yay!!

Sorry the house didn't work out for you. Booo...I guess now it gives you some time to figure out what will be best for 3 people, instead of two.

The Ravens won the football game last night so I'm happy about that. I didn't eat a big dinner, so today I am absolutely starving, but lunch is right around the corner, so I'm looking forward to that. My coworker is from El Salvador and his gf sent him with some chicken and rice for me. I'm glad he thought of me. I really want to eat pizza for dinner. That always fills me up and it's so yummy!

Thats good news Drauma, how good do you feel now that your preggers? Enjoy it :)

Terri, whats next with you? Are u currently on BCP? I'm trying to keep up :)

AFM, I dont feel like I have a chance this month, everything is so normal. I still have sore boobs but thats typical for the week before AF. I hope AF doesnt arrive tomorrow when i am in newcastle.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hey Ladies - I have a question for you...and I'm sorry in advance if this isn't the right form for it...

AF ended on 9/7 and DH and I did the deed on 9/8...but we haven't since for this and that reason I think I'm supposed to O around 9/14 (but I've had ewcm for about 2-3 days now)...do you think there's still a chance I could get a BFP in a few weeks?

hef do you chart?

I believe Ewcm can be around for a few days but you should be BD'ing when it is around.

I have been using an app on my phone...but more for AF tracking. I'm hoping we can DTD tonight ;)

Sj your temps haven't dipped so you definitely still have a chance I think. I had no unusual symptoms before my sticky bean!

Congrats on the good news , drauma! Sucks about the house but really the right one will come around and it'll be perfect for you.

Terri sorry about not being able to go to the playoff games but thank you for crushing and shaming the Steelers.

Any exciting plans this weekend y'all? We have a mac and cheese festival, a cider festival, and the fair. So we have to pick one....I love mac and cheese but our parish has a picnic the same time and it's free hosted by the local pub (so Catholic haha) so cider fest it is!

Aw well good luck, baby dust!

Haha steph i'd pick the cider fest too!
I' out drinking for my cousin and friends birthdays and we are going newcastle. I was wondering whether to do a test in the morning just in case but i dunno.

SJ-Yeah your temps look really good. It can't hurt to test, but then again, ignorance is bliss. You could always go out and then test when you get home or the morning after. :) That is what I would do.

Steph-You're welcome (from the Ravens)!! We just beat the Yankees in the 11th inning. Woohoo!! Go O's. This has been a great season even though one of our best players just got suspended for 25 games because of the drug Adderal. He forgot to get an allowance for his ADHD medicine. What an idiot. hee hee. Frustrating, but we can still do ok the remainder of the season without him. I would go to the cider festival too. That sounds really fun, but then again, so does the mac n cheese festival. I'm particular about my mac and cheese though. :shrug:

I'm going riding tomorrow and football Sunday. Busy weekend here. I'll also do school stuff in between. Hopefully I can get my paragraph written tonight before I go to bed, and then I don't have to worry about it over the weekend. I have some reading to do as well, but I can do that anytime, really. Time to go gas up for tomorrow morning..have a great weekend all!

Heff: you should BD around the time you ovulate, especially when you have EWCM, it's the most fertile CM. Not sure BD day after AF is enough... :/ send lots of babydust your way :)

I'm on phone will respond properly later, 3 birthdays this weekend!!

Sj did you test?

Terri good luck with baseball and enjoy your late summer ride! I hope the weather is warm enough for your chilly hands! Here the high was only 55 so we had the wood stove on already....

Aw no Steph I didn't need too. I literally started spotting just before we left the hotel to go out. Luckily it was before i went out. And now full blown AF!

Oh my, listen to this...my friend who's baby is 9wks old (and whose wedding we are going too next June) still hasnt had a period since the baby was born. She went to the doctors and they did a prego test that was BFN...the doctors said well if your sure you havent had sex in the last 4 weeks then your definitely not pregnant, and she said no i definitely havent....so she went home and told her DF and he said 'we had sex 2 weeks ago' after a friends wedding, apparently she was so drunk she doesn't remember this. He said he pulled out but now she is SO SO scared she is pregnant. She is going to do a test tomorrow i think but i dont know if she will tell us. is she was the baby would be less than a month old for the wedding..if they went ahead! Crazy times.

SJ: my friend has an 8 month old baby and never got her period and now she's 3 months pregnant again... Not all women start their period shortly after giving birth... It can take months, but if your friend is pg then it was definitely ment to be and it will be hard the first years and then it'll get easier with them so close in age and being able to play together and stuff :) exciting times :)
Sorry to hear about AF :(

Steph: so much happening! What did you choose?

Terri: glad your team is doing good and I like the sound of your weekend :)

I didn't check in all weekend.
SJ-Sorry AF showed up. See...even your friend who is getting married and has a small baby may be pregnant! You, on the other hand, have nothing to worry about! Go for it! hee hee.

Steph-The ride was canceled due to rain AND COLD. hee hee. We might try again this weekend.

Drauma-Hope you are feeling better, sunshine!

AFM-I'm out of insurance money for my prescriptions, so I had to pay a whopper of a bill out of pocket this time around. Luckily, one of my meds has rebates, so I'm going to send those in, AND, my prescription insurance still says I'm not really out of money (I was calling them all week to figure it out), so I'm submitting my receipts just in case I can get reimbursed for a few dollars. I think this will be our last IVF at least until next year. My medical insurance still says I have plenty (for u/s and stuff). So...not too bad, I suppose. And hopefully this time will be the charm.

Gotta run. O's are still doing great. If we win tonight and one more game tomorrow we will be officially in the playoffs. Woohoo!! I won't be able to go after paying that huge bill today, unfortunately. My tv works fine though.

Had my bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. Everything looked fine, my blood was not flowing at all. They had to put a heating pad on my arm to warm up my arms. I have on short sleeves and flip flops and I think today is the last day for that. Brrr...I have circulation problems in my hands when it's cold, so I believe that is why no blood was coming out of either arm. ha! After the heating pad, I was able to give them my blood. My meds will be here Wednesday for a Friday start. Oh joy.

Hi ladies,
I have been so busy with the baby, its just crazy. I pump because he doesn't want to latch on, and i am fine with pumping, but it is so time consuming. I have to pump every 3 hrs including at night, then feed him, the wash all the bottles and in 2 hrs all over again. I am not complaining, just admitting it is so much more difficult than i have ever anticipated. It is literally 24 hr job. But our little guy have grown, he is becoming cuter and cuter each day...
How are u all? Drauma, congratulations on ur pregnancy being official! Terri, GL, i want to wait till ur Bfp and most likely quit this forum for a couple of months, just because i do not have time for it now at all. Sj, steph, hugs to u too.
Have to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->