3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Didn't manage to Bd, but i got crosshairs so i'm feeling better knowing it thinks i ovulated. Haven't temped for two days but i will get back on it tomorrow.

Terri is it Monday (tomorrow) you do the transfer? - edit, i totally didnt take enough notice, haha. Good luck on monday x

I made cakes today:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/essjaii/10433809_620805261959_3832089891488561991_n_zpse4d3377c.jpg

SJ-I had my transfer last Wednesday. Today is our one year anniversary so we're going out for brunch in a few. We made it!! It's such a nice day so far. Hubs gave me nice presents and we went to church. I'm so happy. Now...if I get a positive HPT that will round out the good stuff in the month of October! Your cupcakes look so good. Yum yum..how did they turn out?

Sorry I've been mia but I'm crazy busy here in Seattle and my girl has really regressed in her sleep. But I keep looking for updates. Happy anniversary!! Glad you're feeling up and I can't wait for you to take the lucky frer!! Sj those cupcakes look divine...jealous. although I shouldn't be because all I've done is eat since I've been home and I've probably gaineda few lbs....ugh

Ah terri I'm so stupid I must have read your posts wrong! Your chart looks good!
Thanks the cakes were great, I literally had been watching Great British Bake Off and felt a major urge to bake. The annoying thing is the sugar decor on top melted overnight but they were still nice and everyone at work liked them.

Aw Dteph sorry to hear the baba isn't sleeping well. That's one thing I dread about having kids, I love my sleep.

Happy anniversary terri xxx

Afm I go on holiday on Saturday. I'm really hoping at arrives any day although it's likely to be a week from now :( not looking forward to a day of cramps round the pool :(

SJ-Your chart is the one that looks good. I've never seen such "steady" temps from you showing a significant ovulation rise. Usually you have deep drops and steep rises. I'm a little excited. Let's hope AF stays away from the pool. Have a great vacation!!

Both of your charts look great Terri and SJ! Just as good as those cupcakes look :D

When will we hear more news? Terri, will you test or have a blood test or how will it go?
SJ Oh I wish I was going on holiday!
Steph: Hope sleeping get's better soon :/ I know it can take months to get into a good sleeping routine, just try to keep sane and it'll all be better one day :hugs:

Just 8 days to my scan next Thursday, I'm so excited! Feeling okay, hardly no appetite but it's okay, I eat when I feel hungry and that happens every day, just at different times... My blood pressure is really low though and I'm feeling dizzy many times and nauseous, but I will have a proper blood test and everything checked next week so we'll see if everything is okay :)

Drauma-I can't believe you're at 11 weeks already! Time has seriously flown by. One more week until your appointment. Woohoo!!

I have my blood test next Tuesday and I will probably test on my own on Saturday or Sunday. Not feeling a thing but maybe that's a good sign. I sure do miss drinking my morning coffee though. Especially now that it's getting chilly. I have a cup of decaf tea on two separate days, but that's not the same. I wonder when I can drink it again if my test turns out to be positive. Hmmmm..hee hee.

Hour charts are looking very ingeresting!!
Terri, are you testing today? :)
I just woke up a little paset 7am cuz the phone rang. It was a guy who had my name right, he said I was a beutiful girl he partied with a few years back and that this phonecall was a semi-bootycall!!! Hahaha, I have no idea who this guy is but after Facebook stalking I think we were at the same new yesrs party 2011/2012!! So funny! And I said no... Haha!

Haha wooow booty calling the preggo....

I'm back home and guest no 4 arrived yesterday! So exhausted....but I turned on my phone to check bnb to see if you tested Terri! We are rooting for you!!

I'm going to wait until tomorrow, but I really don't think this time worked either. I know everyone says you don't feel anything but it's already 10 days after my 5 day transfer, so I should be feeling SOMETHING at this point. All I feel is 100% normal and not pregnant. Maybe my test in the morning will surprise me, but I'm not getting my hopes up at all. The beta is on Tuesday and that is when my MIL and I are going to see I Love Lucy at the Hippodrome. I guess testing tomorrow will be a good thing because then I'll know what to expect on Tuesday when the nurse calls me with my results prior to going to the show.

Hope you all are well. Steph-This is the last visitor, right? Can you post a new picture of Emma? I bet she looks totally different now.

Try not to stress Terri... I keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Glad you'll soon get a break Steph!!

Oh and this is just a short one because I am sooooooo tired. We've had a VERY eventful day to say the least..... My apartment is now on sale and we've found and bought a new apartment!!!!!!! It's so awesome!! I'll show you links, hope they work for a little while at least... There were four offers for the apartment, ours was the best so we got lt! :D
Press the button "allar myndir" to see all the photos :)

My apartment that is now for sale:
https://www.mbl.is/fasteignir/fasteign/688869/?q=1c44306731024fec644a28aa69b4a9d8&item_num=0

My NEW apartment.. We'll get the keys in December:
https://www.mbl.is/fasteignir/fasteign/688515/?q=ddf7d53ec53b9e20309bb8a568c5fd21&item_num=0

Hope the rest of you ladies are allright :) <3

BFN today. My old body just isn't having it. I'm so over this. I do have two frosties, so I will find out how much it costs out of pocket for me to use them, and we'll try that route. At this point, I guess it's worth a shot. Two fresh cycles surely didn't work. Thanks for the positive thoughts. I have my beta on Tuesday and a wine Tuesday night and a coffee Wednesday morning. I can't wait.

I'm so sorry Terri. Ugh this is so frustrating and heart breaking. So sorry.

A couple of pictures, will write more from a laptop.

Attachments

• IMG_20141015_104345.jpg
    IMG_20141015_104345.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20140911_172409.jpg
    IMG_20140911_172409.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Hello ladies,

I have been reading all your updates, just did not have a chance to reply.

First of all, Terri, I am so so sorry that you got a BFM this morning. But maybe its just too early. I hope that this is the case. I want you to get a BFP so badly..... And I am sure you will, it will just take you longer than an average girl. That is so good that you have two frosties as a backup. Hugs. Lets wait till Tuesday.

Drauma, you are almost done with the 1st trimester, girl! Cant wait to hear your scan updates. How are you feeling?

Steph, how have you been? How is your little girl doing? Don't they grow fast? -)))

SJ, how is everything?

My little boy is almost 7 weeks now. Well, I have to admit that the first month was so hard!!! I was so exhausted, I remember driving to a grocery store, and I had to think and concentrate on how to drive a car. My head just could not function properly, I was so tired. But it is getting easier. I pump, I do not breastfeed. I am glad that I have just enough milk, even though my guy eats quite a lot. Sometimes I have to supplement with a formula, but its maybe once every other days. Pumping is very time consuming. I promised myself that with my second child, yes we want a second kid, I will do everything possible to breastfeed her. Now, its just too late, my guy does not want to accept anything but his bottle. But that is fine. I work from home, so it works for us. Once my milk supply is established by three months, I would not have to pump every three hrs around the clock. So it will be easier. As I said to my DF, if I had to pump less, wake up only once to feed him at night and was allowed to have a cup of coffee in the morning, I would be the happiest girl. lolol

I am also very busy at work now, and sometimes it just takes a toll on me. My boss has put a lot of new responsibilities on my shoulders, and I didn't have any maternity leave, even one day. But I cant loose this job, so I have to do what I have to do.

Our little boy is doing fine. He is so beautiful, so adorable, we love him to pieces. He can say "Ah-goo" now and he smiles, and watching him doing it just melts our hearts. DF had tears in his eyes when the little one said it several times laying on his chest.

Hugs to all of you, wish you all the best. No, I am not saying goodbuy. lolol not just yet.

Aww Lenka...he is too cute.
Thanks for the well wishes, and thanks for posting pictures and checking in. It's always nice to hear from you. Get some rest, ah-goo. hee hee.

So cute Lenka! You're a champ pumping for so long. Why can't you have coffee? Do it!! Love the pictures. Sorry you're so busy at work. I can't imagine having to juggle both!

Terri how are you feeling after the initial shock? Do you have enough money to continue with your frosties? Sometimes I get so angry when it's so easy for some and a painful journey for others.

Drauma....congrats on the apartment. I'll look tomorrow when the guest leaves and I'm in a hotel room in Boston. We'll be there for a couple days. Then it's 4 days of rest until the last string of visitors comes.

Oh Terri, I am devastated! I was so sure this was your cycle! Still a glimpse of hope though until your test results are in... Lots of hugs your way :hugs:
You have to try with your frosties... third time is a charm, isn't it :)

Steph, thank you! The link for the apartment doesn't work anymore because it's not for sale anymore so.... if you haven't opened it already I'm afraid you can't see it. My apartment will most likely be sold today... everything is happening so quickly!! :)

Lenka, glad to hear you're all doing better and better. Cute photos!! :)
Why are you working already? Over here I get 9 months maternity leave... and you're already working at 7 weeks? How does that work?

SJ, how are you? You haven't updated your chart for a few days and it was looking very good. Please share news when you have time :hugs:

I'm getting super excited for the scan on Thursday. I'm feeling a lot more energetic these past few days but my back is starting to get really bad. I'm looking into taking yoga and swimming classes for preggo ladies, I can start at week 14, so I better sign up soon. I think my back will be a lot better with good exercise made for girls like me.

On another note.. IT'S SNOWING!!! Everything is white outside and soooo Christmas-y! :) I just want to bake cookies and listen to Christmas music, haha! :) :xmas8:

This photo was taken today and I thought it was too cute not to share :)
https://www.mbl.is/frimg/7/71/771751.jpg

Drauma-Is that your walkway? Are there stairs? It looks steep, but so cool that you can see the entire town from your doorstep. I am NOT ready for snow, so I'm not clicking on any more of your snowy pictures. hee hee. So excited for Thursday for you as well.

I had my blood test today and then a random number called my work. I'm not answering it until tomorrow. Why would they call you at work? I'll talk to the nurse/doctor this afternoon and I will find out about the cost of a frozen transfer cycle. If it's under 3,000, we'll proceed. Otherwise, we will wait until the new year when prescription insurance resets.

MIL is in town and we're going to see I Love Lucy. I am excited for the show. She actually enjoyed the dinner that I cooked last night. I was hopign she wasn't hungry so I could eat pizza, but she was hungry. Tonight she's having a plain piece of chicken unless she wants to try some butternut soup that I'm making WITH SPICES. hee hee.

I didn't take that photo, no, I saw it online at a local newspaper's website. My view is a lot better though, I can see everything from my window!!!: )
Perhaps they called you at work because your phone was temporarily out of reach? I hope it was them with good news....
Enjoy I love Lucy, and of course she loved your dinner, why wouldn't she? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->