3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

SJ, sorry to hear about your DF's problem! I straight away started thinking that might be the reason for him not seeming eager to BD these last months, because he feels there's something wrong... I would urge him to go see a doctor, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. It can be so many things and could be easy to fix! If he doesn't go the problem might just get worse and irreversible... :/

Thanks girls, I am doing better now. Morning sickness has mostly subsided but now I just have these round ligaments pain, pelvic pain and stuff going on but it's better than puking all the time... I got a bump very, very early. The doctor said the baby is probably just using up all the space it can, while it can, and I might have a lot of fluid... Nothing to be worried about. We'll see it better December 19th when I have my next scan :)
I put a photo for you, taken last week at 14w3d... I am 15w1d today... Looks like I am 30 weeks pregnant already! Hopefully I'll stay like this for a few weeks.... :)
How are you guys? Glad to hear you've got peace and quiet in your life Steph, and I understand you're nervous with another little one, but I'm sure you've gotten the hang of it already :) They just need sleep and food ;)

Attachments

• 14+3d.jpg
    14+3d.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
Drauma your bump is so cute!!

Terri, whats an endo scratch? Whats an endo scratch?

Steph, I hope he nanying goes well :) 9 hours is a long time!

Im sorry this is really short.

Drauma-your bump is so cute!!! I like it.

SJ- an endo scratch is when the rub a small area of your uterus to "injure" it. Supposedly it helps white blood cells go there and that is supposed to help embryo implantation. I have one more next Wednesday and I start taking my shots then. I am supposed to get my meds on Monday and my last bcp is also on Monday. I'm ready to start this new cycle!

Thanks ladies, feels so huge!

I have a good feeling about this, something about third time being a charm and all that, Terri :)
Nothing new from my end, just waiting for the keys to the new place, packing in boxes and throwing away stuff... so much fun... *NOT* haha.

Exciting, Terri! Does it hurt? I've never heard of it before.

Congrats on the new place drauma!

Hey ladies, how are things??
Nothing new here, just packing in boxes and waiting anxiously for my trip to London mid December :)

hey girls, i havent posted in so long, but visit every once in a while. life is busy! myles is almost 8 months old (omg!) he is babbling up a storm and i think will be crawling soon!
terri- im frustrated each time i read ur still ttc. grrr, i want a bfp for u so bad,
steph- yikes nannying and having your own must be tough work.
drauma- u look fabulous!

:)

Hi Lfrans!! glad to hear everyone is doing great, and thanks for thinking of me in my times of need. hee hee. I'm working on it!

drauma-When are you supposed to move into your new place?

AFM-Not a whole lot going on. I have to take shots every three days, and then after Dec. 02, I'll be taking them every day until I hear BFP! So..day two of shots wasn't bad, but I had a little bit of liquid courage. The first time I did my shot, it hurt because I wasn't forceful enough with the needle. Hopefully it will get easier with time. My transfer date is Dec. 09. I hope this is the last time I have to go through this nonsense.

:wave: to everyone else.

Hi ladies
I've been reading your thread and I am so happy for those that have their BFP. As I was reading through I was filled with so many emotions going through your journeys with you.

I'm currently on my 2ww and 4dpo. I am desperate to.find out if we have been lucky month 2 of ttc and can't help googling symptoms. I think I make them up in my head , I certainly did last month and convinced myself I was pregnant. Having tracked my ovulation this month there is no way I could have been last month.

Good luck to all those trying.

Oooh Terri good luck with your transfer, I will be thinking of you.

Im hoping to BDat the right times this month. Df has been taking his supplements so thats a step forward. fingers crossed.

Drauma when are you in London?

Llfrans it was nice to see your post :)

How is everyone? Its freezing here in the UK.

Hi girls! Hope everything is good with you all! :)
When will you know if the transfer worked Terri? Is there a bloodwork scheduled
I will be in London from Thursday morning December 11th to noon Sunday 14th :)

How are you feeling SJ?

We get the keys to the new apartment this Sunday and will paint the walls and start moving, then we go to London, then we'll finish moving when we come back home, clean my old apartment and hand over the keys... Everything happening :)

Hey Drauma!
I guess I will know by Christmas. My transfer is scheduled for dec. 10. I went in this morning and all systems are ready to go, so hopefully this will be my 3rd and final transfer. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

You have a lot of exciting things coming up so just enjoy them and take care of yourself and that baby. When do you find out if it's a boy or a girl? Or did you do that already? I cant' remember.

Hi to everyone else.

I cross my fingers, toes and everything inberween Terri!!

Here in Iceland the gender reveal is done in week 20 scan.
I'll go in on the 19th but we're going to ask the person to put it in an envelope that we'll take to a baby store. There we're hokng to ask the clerk to wrap a pink or a blue thing (showing him or her the paper without checking it ourselves). We'll unwrap our present on Christmas eve before we go to the big party (here we celebrate with family, eat dinner and open presents on the 24th). I hope you understand my explanation... I'm dead tired and not sure I make sense... I try my best to take care of me and baby, I'm not doing any painting or heavy lifting or anything... Promise :)

Oh Drauma, thats a fab idea to find out the sex!!! You definately have exciting times ahead.
And good luck terri i hope it works out for you. It will be the ultimate Christmas Present!

Transfer day today terri?! Good luck :)

I got a positive ovulation test today woop, tonight is the night!!

Hi ladies,
Terri, GL today!!!!!! Hugs!
EJ, i hope u have a fun and productive night! ;)))
Drauma, how are u feeling? Hope u are enjoying your pregnancy!
My little guy is 9 weeks already and weights 13 pounds. -))) He is so adorable. ))) will try to post a pic.
Hugs to all of you.

Here he is. -)

Attachments

• IMG-20141209-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20141209-WA0003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
Oh Lenka, he is so beautiful!! Thanks for posting the picture and thanks for the good vibes. Yup..today is the day for my frozen embryo transfer. I'm excited and feeling really positive.

SJ-Thanks for remembering and hope you have a great night tonight! Go get 'em.

Aw Lenka, that smile!! He is so cute. :)

Hope it goes well Tezza!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->