3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Aw nuts no pizza!! But it is good she liked your dinner. How was the show? Were you able to talk to your doctor or any nurses?

Snow already??? Ack! I love snow but not enough to want itthis early....we live in the country so getting anywhere requires driving...

How are you all?

Just a quick update... Had the sonar this morning and saw a cute little baby, moving all around and kicking with two legs, two arms, two hemispheres in the brain, a stomach and a bladder. We are the happiest people on earth right now. Here's a photo of the cuteness waving to us :)

https://i61.tinypic.com/2jb2sy8.jpg

Drauma, oh your little baby is so cute indeed!!! So happy for you!!! Enjoy the 2nd trimester, its the best time of a pregnancy. Btw both apartments were nice, so European, i loved them both.

Hungs to all. Guess what am i doing now? Pumping!!! Lol

Aw Lenka your pictures are beautiful, i cannot believe you haven't took maternity leave!! Thats crazy.

Terri I am so gutted for you, I hope your frosties work i really really do. FX for you :hugs:

Drauma that snoy picture is gorgeous, i do like it when it snows, for 1 day then i want it gone haha.
I didnt get to see the apartment as i was on holiday and didnt have internet :(
Your scan is great!! I really cannot wait for that moment.

AFM, i was on holiday last week, it was great, we had two days of rain at the start but after that it was hit 80 odd degrees farenheit. I came on my period on days 2 so couldn't go in the pool for 2 and a half days arrgh. But it was a good break.
I think i will start temping again tomorrow morning, i'm hoping this month isn't going to be as long as last month!

SJ-Glad you had a nice holiday.
I'm just taking this month off because I won't be seeing my doctor until Wednesday. It's nice to have a break so far. No shots, and my belly can go back to somewhat normal. hee hee. I just want to eat and drink a ton though, and that can't be good. Hope you all are well...

Drauma-what's next?

Glad to hear your holiday was fun SJ. Hope you got to relax a bit :) here in Iceland everyone goes swimming when AF is there, we just use tampons and no harm done :)

Terri: have a little break, you deserve it. I don't believe in changing up your diet and way of living too much while TTC. It's too much of a shock for the body to deal with new foods and new drinks and then also TTC... In my believe cutting down on alcohol is the only thing necessary, it's the only thing I changed... But you of course do it your way... I just think you have enough on your plate with the TTC :*

Next for me is just wait. We're waiting to be able to sign the official papers for buying and selling... Both will hopefully happen this week.
My next maternity check up is mid November if I remember correctly... So next up really is the annual fancy ball at work on the 15th...
Oh we went up to the cabin this past weekend, it was sooo nice! I made a huge cute snowman! :)

How is the rest of you ladies? :)

Yeh normal people would just use tampons but i'm one of them scardey cats thats thinks if i use one id get TSS. I'm so unlucky in life that that would probably happen. haha.

Terri enjoy your break, i must admit i have enjoyed not stressing about ttc. But i cannot wait till Jan when i'm going to really try hard (if DF makes an effort)

I talked to the doctor today and I'm going to move forward with the frozen transfer probably in mid December. So...back on BCPs for three weeks or so. *sigh* It's WAY cheaper than fresh and if I have to do another fresh, it'll be on my insurance's dime, so it'll work out either way. Just wanted to let you know that SJ and I will be bump buddies. :friends: :flower:

Terri yesss I love the idea of you and sj being bump buddies!!! Excited for your possible Christmas present!

Mil is the last guest here, here until Saturday then we will have the place to ourselves indefinitely. It's nice to have her here but we are ready for craziness to end. Last night Emma ended her sleep regression with a huge leap forward...10 hours solid! And I was the one who woke her to eat bc I was overflowing. I hadn't slept 7 hours straight in at least 6 months....

Drauma congrats on pregnancybeing facebook official. Do you have any suspicions on the gender?

Very excited to find out my friend is pregnant. If all goes well, she'll have the same due date as Emma. I'm very nervous because she has an autoimmune disease that raises the miscarriage risk significantly. Prayers and well wishes her way, please!

Sj so awesome, warm weather by a pool. Very different from draumas snowman! It'ssupposed to snow Saturday night here...Terriis your bald head getting cold? I should do what you do and shave it. I hate my hair...

Hugs to all! I love reading your updates! Let me posta pic of Emma...

Steph-Congrats to your friend! That would be so cute if her baby and Emma have the same birthday. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

And also huge congrats to you for getting your first night's sleep. Yeah! Baby steps. hee hee.

Yes, my head is freezing and I've started wearing my hat in the car to work and sometimes I sit at my desk with it on. My advice-shave it in the spring/summer. hee hee. My doctor touched my head yesterday. I was shocked and surprised. I said 'My husband is the only one who touches my head!' It was on an off day of shaving, so hopefully he got some razorburn! :haha:

hahah how weird (or not) that your hubby is the only one to touch your head :) made me chuckle. I really do hope we are bump buddies id be over the moon. Me and the DF had a really good chat the other night, and he really is promising to make an effort including taking supplements and bd more. so fingers crossed.

Steph how have you even copied not have at least 7 hours sleep a night for 6 months. I really really am dreading that bit. Good luck to your friend. i'll be thinking of her :)

WOW SJ! Fantastic skeletal make up!! Belated happy Halloween!
Glad you had a good talk with DF and happy with the result <3

Love the sound of Terri and SJ being bump buddies! FX it will be the Christmas present this year! :) Glad to hear you can go on with the frosties :)

Steph, my thoughts go out to your friend, hope everything goes well! Happy end of sleep regression by the way. That sleep of yours must have been so overdue. Hopefully this is what is to come and you get to sleep many many hours most nights :)
I have no suspicion on the gender. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. I guess we'll just find out in 1 and a half month :) (20 week scan is the time they tell the gender here)

Everything is going as planned, we've signed the papers for the apartment we're buying and will sign the papers for my old apartment on Wednesday. We're looking for a new car and some new furniture for the new place and it looks like we'll be all settled in before Christmas... maybe a month until we get the keys :D *I'm so excited!!* And I just can't hide it..... ;) :dance:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Not much has been going in, especially in the bedroom, DF is "having problems" hmmpf.

Guess who's cooking Xmas dinner for 10 people?!?! yup, me. Arrgh

How is everyone?

SJ-When is reevaluation time? I thought you were giving your DF a few months to figure out what's best for both of you. Sounds to me like it's time for a break. He makes me SOO mad and I don't even know him. He's disrespectful to you and doesn't care one bit that you are upset or want to have a baby. Is it worth all the aggravation hoping he wants to BD with you? I can't remember how long you've been together, but as a :jo: I say sometimes it's best to cut your losses and find someone who likes/loves you, wants to spend time with you and have a happy life. Trust me, I've been with my share of frogs, and if I could go back in time, I wouldn't have spent more than a year with them. I wish you the best, as always, I just hate to read about you missing your opportunities because he has "problems."

Oh sorry maybe I didn't explain properly I meant "standing to attention" erm, I keep telling him to go to the docs but I think he's embarrased.
I bought a home insemination kit just incase it doesn't improve next month. I will get a baby no matter what lol. He does want it too. I am sure. But just in case our cut off will be June afterr the wedding. X

Hey ladies I'm still here.I know this is super late sj but I love the Halloween makeup!! You did an outstanding job! Sorry you missed your chance to bd...glad you have a cut off date in June. Love is love but it takes two.

Any excitement for anyone? I'm sitting in peaceful silence right.now....I just started nannying for my friend's baby, one month older than Emma for 2 days a week. (9 hours at a time) Im grateful for the opportunity but feel very nervous still.

I wish I could upload pictures from my phone but it's not working. I'm rarely on a computer or tv. Who are the kids in your picture, Terri?

Drauma how are things, do you have a bump yet?

Hey Steph!!
The kids are my niece and nephew. I took that picture last Christmas when I found that afro puff. It makes me laugh.

I have a endometrial scratch in about an hour or so..my doctor thinks that HAS to be the issue with me not getting prego. So, I'll do it and see what happens. My transfer is scheduled for December 09. Keep me in your prayers!

Hi to everyone else! Tynmeg--your date is coming..how is everything coming along?

Drauma-What's the latest.

SJ-A problem is a problem. Hope it gets better... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back