3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Two embies placed and raring to go...I get my test on the 23rd, and that's right before I leave for VA, so hopefully this is it! Have a great week everyone.

Keeping our fingers crossed for you, Terri!!! Testing just before Christmas... will be the greatest present for you! ;-)

So exciting!! I've been thinking and praying for you! So sorry I haven't been on here, but y'all have been in my thoughts.

Drauma what a cute idea. Can't wait to hear the gender. In my family we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, too.

Feels like Christmas here for sure. Snow is up to our knees! We'll be in Texas for Christmas though so it'll be weird to see the ground again after a month.

Hope all is all. Will you test before the 23rd???

Hey Steph, how is Emma doing? -)) do you still breastfeed? I still pump lolol. But its so much easier now. My next milestone is 6 month...

Lenka I'm so impressed!! That's a lot of pumping. Haha! Yes I'm still breastfeeding. It's been wonderful now and I enjoy it (never thought I'd say that!)

Emma is doing well. Almost 18bs, 5 months old. She's sitting up and standing while holding on to things. Still doesn't roll over though lol. How about your little guy???

Hi all..Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
I'm probably not going to test early unless my temperature stays high like it is now (see today's jump-crazy, huh). I liked having my husband listen to the nurse's message last time so he could be all depressed and emotional while his mom was here. I guessed that it was negative last time, so I got to be the normal one, and he was sad. So..this time I think we'll do the same although I'm hoping and praying for good results this time, of course. I don't know how much more I can take of this.

My sister had a little girl this past Wednesday. I can't remember if I told you guys that she was pregnant. It was in May that she told me. So all are fine. She was upset that she had to give her formula because she was losing a lot of weight, and the formula is almost all corn syrup. That was yesterday and she said today she seems to be interested in breastfeeding, so that's a relief! I won't get to meet her until this summer, unfortunately.

Tynmeg-How are you feeling? Your christmas surprise should be here any day, right?

Congrats to your sister! Sorry you don't get to meet her until summer.

I've been checking back daily to see your charts. I'm not sure what to think. How are you feeling?? Are you going to test or wait for dh to take the call? I hope and pray it's an early Christmas present of a positive!!

Any Christmas plans anyone? We leave for Texas and I to repack after looking at the forecast. Practically summer weather!

Thanks Steph!
I'm not feeling much and am not really feeling positive (except to stop taking shots) but if I find out otherwise, i will gladly continue shots for a few more weeks. Keep me in your thoughts/prayers. I'll know the results by tomorrow afternoon. No, I haven't tested. I still have your Lucky FRER though. hee hee.

Have fun in TX!

Ok girls. I had a hcg level of 5.7. It's supposed to be around 100 at this point so I'm still on meds until I return from Christmas. I'm happy that I at least had five. This is the furthest I've come so I'm not completely disappointed, but we'll see. Keep me in your thoughts please. <3

Merry Christmas to you, too!! Praying for you! Hope you're enjoying this Christmas!

Merry Christmas guys!! Sorry i havent been on for a while. That night i got my positive ov test me and DF had a fall out. I was devasted. he nearly walked out and we had massive talks. I don't really want to go into it but once again he has promised to try next month. At the momet its still just words. By the end of June (after our friends wedding in Greece) I will know what the next step is with us as a couple. I' happy to give us 6 mnths more then its breaking point.

Good Luck Terri, I'm really hoping you get your happy ending with this cycle.

I hope everyone is good xx

Your chart is looking great SJ! Sorry to hear you had another falling out, but hopefully by June you'll be preggers and things will be wonderful!!
Thanks for the positive vibes. Two days until I go back for bloodwork. I went running twice this week so I'm feeling really good, physically and emotionally no matter what the results say.

Thanks Terri, i thought it looked pretty terrible, i've never had such low temps at this stage. I ovulated later than usual to. I really hope i can try in January.

Good on you for going running. I've not been to the gym for about 3 weeks. Ooops. :)
I think the key to TTC is being emotionally strong. Thats the bit i struggle with sometimes.

Im going to a lodge tomorrow for New year so I'll try and check in if i have wifi to see how you get on xx

Aw I'm sorry to hear that terri :( it must be so emotionally draining.

Terri my heart breaks for you. So very sorry to hear. You'll be in o our thoughts and prayers during this break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->