3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

hahaha, ReadyforNatto, you are so funny! :haha:
later! :flower:

ready: when i got BFP, I had major sleeping issues, I was constantly up at crazy hours and totally awake at that time, I had to shift my entire sleep schedule. So... may be a good sign... :)

Eeekkkk, trying not to get my hopes up! :blush: Were your sleeping habits changing by 3 DPO? Seems so early, but then again I believe that things happen in the body that western medicine is a bit shortsighted on - I know they say that you can't have any symptoms until at least 6 DPO, and I know that is probably true when it comes to the hormonal changes and the symptoms that causes, but I also think that things happen in the body outside of just hormonal changes when you are pregnant, even at first. I mean, come on - it is a very radical thing happening inside of you!

How's everyone feeling???? Any promising symptoms??
I'm 9dpo and bfn on my crappy ic's. don't think this is the month. Oh well, I refuse to take a frer until af is late. I end up spending way to much on those things!! Lol
No real symptoms anymore...temp has been the same for 3 days....temp should start going down in the next 3-4 days for af. I really had a good feeling about this month too haha. Oh well, next month ill be getting some fertility help so hopefully it happens then!

I don't really remember when it started. I do have insomnia though, and sometimes take sleep aids. I was taking them then when i thought i was pregnant I stopped and was waking up anytime between 3am and 5am. i ended up giong to bed regularly at 8pm.

I actually do have a few other symptoms, but im trying not too get too excited - i also woke up before my alarm this morning, have had a mild aversion to coffee the past 2ish days, it tastes uber strong to me, i spoke to my husband asking if he changed anything and he says no... breasts feel heavy-ish, they were super itchy the other night.... dunno... im really trying not to overthink everything...

Ladies, yesterday around 9pm I started shivering and it lasted till I fall asleep around 12am. The same thing this morning, I was feeling very cold but my temp was high. Now I am back to normal. However, my boobs are so tender and heavy. I have implants and therefore they are not as sensitive as real ones, but I do feell their heaviness...
It would be just SOOO awersome if ALL of us get BFP this month!... FX!

Kesh - don't give up, you're still in this. It's only 9 dpo. I would never have a the strength to wait to test, so I wish you luck with that. And like you say, you get some fertility help next month so even if this month isn't the month, good things are to come. FX for you!
lfrans and Lenka - Symptons sound good. I hope we get some BFPs this time around.

Today I'm 7 dpo, so officially a week in! Now comes the insanity of "do I test or wait" I normally do good until 9 dpo and then out come the tests. LOL
I'm still having some cramping today and gassy, the pulling sensations seem to have moved to the left side. Who knows?!? I don't have sore bbs or nipples though, just the cramping and gas. Could be anything I guess but I can't wait to know and praying for a BFP!

Ifrans-- Good move on the house. House hunting is so much more difficult than it sounds!! Keep us updated...I hope you find a beautiful place that is perfect for a family :happydance: And really, that could be an id. however, I think it should go up by the next day. Has your temp gone back up?

Lenka--that does sound promising!

Kesh--It's SO early you are not out. So few women get their bfp so early on...I'd wait a couple days before testing again to give your body to catch up with your excitement! I'm 8 dpo and not really having any symptoms either. Ugh. It does suck though.

Natto--yes, she is working out pretty well. Excited that you are still so tired. If that were a pregnancy symptom for ME personally, I would have been pregnant my whole life! You know DH and I went to bed at 8:45 last night? It doesn't get dark til 10! Ridiculous. They should send us to an old folks home.:haha: Anyway, with my bfp, I had a lot of promising signs from like 3 dpo. However, it could be just a correlation and not causation...but still...just sayin' :winkwink:

Madeline--I'm guessing you didn't get a bfp this morning because you haven't written on here today (I guess you have that business trip, too!) but I'm still holding out hope for ya!

Today I have had cramps much stronger than last month at this time before AF here on 8 dpo. Other than that and a ton of gas, (ya'll DEFINITELY wanted to know that) nothin'. Wait, wait, wait...

Ifrans-- Good move on the house. House hunting is so much more difficult than it sounds!! Keep us updated...I hope you find a beautiful place that is perfect for a family :happydance: And really, that could be an id. however, I think it should go up by the next day. Has your temp gone back up?

Lenka--that does sound promising!

Kesh--It's SO early you are not out. So few women get their bfp so early on...I'd wait a couple days before testing again to give your body to catch up with your excitement! I'm 8 dpo and not really having any symptoms either. Ugh. It does suck though.

Natto--yes, she is working out pretty well. Excited that you are still so tired. If that were a pregnancy symptom for ME personally, I would have been pregnant my whole life! You know DH and I went to bed at 8:45 last night? It doesn't get dark til 10! Ridiculous. They should send us to an old folks home.:haha: Anyway, with my bfp, I had a lot of promising signs from like 3 dpo. However, it could be just a correlation and not causation...but still...just sayin' :winkwink:

Madeline--I'm guessing you didn't get a bfp this morning because you haven't written on here today (I guess you have that business trip, too!) but I'm still holding out hope for ya!

Today I have had cramps much stronger than last month at this time before AF here on 8 dpo. Other than that and a ton of gas, (ya'll DEFINITELY wanted to know that) nothin'. Wait, wait, wait...

hahaha, of course we want to know about gas and everything! :happydance:

Hi all,
just a quick check in. I've been dying to login to see how everybody is doing!!! I just know one of us will get a BFP this month, if not ALL of us...is that too much to expect? ;)

No big symptoms here except for insomnia (funny mentioned recently in this thread). I have a hard time falling asleep, wake up with a somewhat fast heart beat and like blood is coursing through my veins/arteries (like my blood volume is high), and then waking up around 3 am or so. Weird! It almost feels like anxiety but more mild.

CM is copious and creamy, feeling 'wet' down there.
Left boob hurts somewhat, but nothing really major- aching around areola and nipple.
Hungry!!! I ate a huge dinner last night (biz dinner at restaurant) at 9pm, and I woke up at 3 am with a growling stomach! I had to snack between b-fast and lunch today too, and will probably need a snack before dinner. Ha!

That is it. I haven't tested again, I've been too distracted with work stuff, but tomorrow I will. Don't you worry- I'll fill you in.

Thinking of you all and will respond more thoroughly when I have time. Now onto the next biz meeting....

I'm going to quickly reply how exciting those symptoms are!!Cant wait for tomorrow morning!!

kesh- it isnt over yet!! maybe this is your month!!

steph- house hunting is a bit of a pain, but we are excited of the potential. not too many people are buying now and some sellers are getting nervous. so... good for me!! my temp dip was this morning, so ill know tomorrow if it went back up.

tynmeg- hold out a bit longer before testing!!!! so tempting, but the bfn is such a slap in the face.

madeline- sounds super promising.

Wahhhh why do I do this to myself month after month. Took a frer and bfn. Oh wells :( kind of getting used to it already

Kesh, it may be too early, right? I am just now 13 DPO and I know you are behind me. I do that too, and then it really impacts my mood, sometimes for the whole day. Hang in there. A BFN today is not a promise that you are not going to get a BFP this cycle. It is still possible....

Okay ladies...drum roll...

After biz trip I had to go to a friend's house to house sit her kitties and chickens for the evening. She is pregnant and has a slough of HPTs (a bunch of which she gave me, as she is 6 months in and pretty sure it's a sticky bean at this point!).
Anyway, I said "What the heck" and took one.

I don't want to get too excited, but it looked like a very faint BFP. It was pink, not an evap line. I compared it to an unused test just to be sure I wasn't imagining things. Nope. It's pink!!!
My phone camera sucks so no pic, but you best believe that I will test again tomorrow. Holy crap!! I am in shock. My DH is not here with me, so he doesn't even know. This is not something for a phone convo!

My boobs feel really funny now- like a tingly feeling at nipple. It started about 3pm today........

It is going to feel like going to sleep on Christmas eve when I was a kid tonight, as I'll be anxiously awaiting tomorrow.....

Ready, I hope it's your month and that your keen awareness is the inner intuition that something is happening!!! I also agree that sometimes things must be happening prior to implantation that are sending signals (and intuitions??) to the body. Fingers crossed for you!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can't wait til tomorrow morning!! I am SO HOPING that this is it for you!!!!!!!:hugs:

Thank you Steph! Your support and the genuine enthusiasm this group has for one another is seriously amazing to me!! I will let you know!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
So happy for you madeline!!!

Hope everyone is feeling well this morning. I woke up early again. My temp was higher than yesterday, but not as high as it had been. Im not sure if that means anything or not. I stayed in bed until my alarm and took my temp again and it had risen again (but doesnt count cuz i was up playing on ipad.... Yesterday i did the same thing and my temp stayed the same.... I dunno... trying to read into things way too much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->