3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Natto, thanks for the list, girl! I hope you will get that job offer! FX!
I am at cdo 8, same as Kesh.
Kesh, what is epo that you are referring to?
lfrans, hopefully there is nothing to worry about!
clacko, good luck! Please keep us posted.
Hugs!

Kesh, I love the term fertility bomb- hilarous! What is epo? I'm not familiar yet. Sound like you are pulling out all the stops this month, so I'm sending you lots of baby dust!!!
:dust:

Ready- so good to hear from you, I was thinking a lot about you and how your first week of being pregnant has been. I wonder what it will mean for the fate of your boobs if you already went up a bra size?! :) I would secretly like that problem, as I'm afflicted with small breasts, though I know that I'm fortunate for that given the back issues that many women suffer with large breasts. Mine hurt in a weird way that is nothing like PMS, and are fuller, but not much else.

Regarding sex drive- my dear friend experienced the same thing you are- once she got her BFP her mind and body just weren't that into it. We've only BD 2x since I found out, and I did notice I was less turned on by the whole thing once it happened, but was feeling really amorous leading up to the point. Hmm... It did feel a little odd physically as well, like things are just more sensitive in there, lol!

clacko- as has been said, it's not over yet! So hard to stay in the moment with this process, isn't it?

lfrans- I can totally understand your concern about the micro-spotting. It's good you are seeing your GP soon, as that will ease your mind. My understanding is that many women get a bit of bleeding early in pregnancy. From your description it wasn't even enough to call spotting and I hope it stays that way for you!

AFM: I am now 5 weeks and 4 days. Friday will be 6 weeks- holy cow! Just 6 more weeks until I can officially tell the world....I suck at keeping secrets, so that will be a challenge.

Steph- I too hope you stick around, even if not daily, but you are such a key part of this group and I love hearing about your life, and not just the TTC stuff. How is DH healing? Maybe you and Lenka will be crossing paths on a x-country move if things go well with DH job interview!

Ready-fingers crossed with the job interview! Is it one that you really want? Good insurance? Maternity leave? Funny how that stuff has to get factored in these days, huh!?

Tynmeg- is this dr appt day? I hope it goes well and you and DW can feel all the excitement about your little bean that you deserve to feel.

Hey Natto - Great job on the list, you keep us so organized and on track with everyone. I'm sending lots of good vibes for the job you had the interview for. Your symptons are more pronounce than mine. I get a little sick feeling once in a while and my bbs are a lil sore but not killing me. They are only tender if you push on them. haha

Kesh - I hope this is your month and the ewcm continues through to ovulation.

We have some people coming up on testing day. Wahoo, so exciting! Good luck everyone.

AFM - I'm really nervous today, even being bit of a "Debbie downer". I had my blood work done this morning and now I have to wait until this afternoon to hear how things are going. It was my second call last time that told me that i was going to MC for sure so maybe that's why I'm being all down on myself. I'm not a patient person but this process sure makes you patient. Keeping my FX and trying to get rid of the negative vibes this morning.

Natto, thanks for the list, girl! I hope you will get that job offer! FX!
I am at cdo 8, same as Kesh.
Kesh, what is epo that you are referring to?
lfrans, hopefully there is nothing to worry about!
clacko, good luck! Please keep us posted.
Hugs!

Ack, my list-making skills seem to be going downhill! :haha:

Tynmeg, I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending tons of sticky baby dust your way. :hugs::hugs: We are are wishing and hoping for great news to celebrate!

EPO is evening primrose oil. If you are having any problems with cm that's the way to go. Ditch the preseed and everything else.

Hi Girls, wow I've missed loads! Seems like everyone has got a whole lot going on. For the girls who are taking a break from ttc, wouldn't be surprised if this is the month you fall, when you're not thinking about it. Babydust to all.

Tynmeg....how were the results? Do you know yet? Thinking of you x

AFM, my boobs are still sore and today at work I just wanted to cry - no particular reason, I just wanted to cry. Feeling very emotional...hormones? Or exhaustion? I'm worn out from working in this heat.

Just back from visiting my 91yr old Grandma who's in a home with advanced Alzheimers, tonight was a toughy bless her although on an amusing note, tonight is the first time in a while DH has been able to go with me as he is a Chef and works til silly o'clock and my Grandma asked me in front of him how my other fella was doing, lol. Good job DH knows it's the Alzheimers and not me up to no good, lol.

Luv-my-bichon - Welcome! Your pup is adorable! When do you plan on testing? FX for you, happy you joined! This is a lucky group! Also, could the discharge you noticed have been a IB? I've never had one, but if you don't spot regularly it seems like you could be in the window for implantation. FX!!!

Sorry, missed this one - thanks, Daisy is our absolute fury daughter, we adore her.

I plan on testing on Tuesday morning (5.08.13) as I have the hospital that day and see my Consultant. I have a Dermoid Cyst on my right ovary :(

I've also had issues (me and just about every other lady on here) and he's been pretty good with tests for fertility so I'd love to be able to go in and be able to say I'm pg. it's one day before AF is due but I'll use a CB.

Good luck on the job front xx

Sorry, also forgot to mention, I had a nosebleed tonight. Haven't had one since I can remember and my Montgomery Tubicles are definitely more pronounced. But is 5dpo too early for all of this?

Just a quick reply because I haven't had much of a chance to write on this. Taking care of dh, working, family visits, and two full weekend weddings have made it so I haven't been on a computer in a week!! I've been reading this on my phone.

Madeline: I'm not sure a cross country trip would be in my future. His interview is tomorrow afternoon so send positive vibes!! Thanks for your support :hugs: A cross country or continental trip is definitely in store eventually. He IS looking at jobs here but since the uw has an excellent library school, people come here to study. So jobs in this field Herr are scarce and competitive, forcing us to look elsewhere. Which is fine by me! I just want 4 seasons you know??

Natto-- thanks for keeping track of everything for everyone! I love your little signature tracker thing...so adorable...and I guess it's better baby doesn't like fried food. Might he'll you stay healthy! Please tell me chocolate is still ok though!!

Tynmeg....tell me the results! Dying to know here!!

Lenka when do you set off on your journey?

I
Actually this month I don't want a surprise bfp. I'm so stressed with life and a move all by myself while pregnant sounds terrible since I know I'll be working this awful job til the last minute. It's been a growing a.d learning experience. I'll be happy I worked this job as a project manager....AFTER I'm gone:haha:

I love hearing your news and updates. I should have a semi normal life starting next week. I HOPE!!! Keep postin and welcome new symptom spotters!

Hi Steph, things sound hectic for you. Hope you get some breathing space soon :)

Kesh89 - I never get notifications, I have to come and hunt for the thread, I should subscribe to save some of my time hehehe. I found EPO made my skin really nice and soft but dried me up down there quite badly. Mucinex worked a treat though.

Tynmeg - I can so relate to the high and low days. I woke the other night around 2am, lying on my tummy, and I was "OMG I could be pregnant", then thought, but then probably not, what's the past 10 months been for, what's another 14 months for...
Congrats on the BFP though, hope it's a sticky mickey. Good luck for your blood results.

Lenka78 - Everyone around me is falling pregnant. MY sil baby hit 4 weeks old yesterday, had we been lucky first time round with this one, our baby would have been 2 months old now. Though one of my friends had her first via IVF, then lost 2nd lot (twins) early me, the other had chromosome disorder.

madeline36 - congrats on your BFP, hope your's is also a sticky mickey. My body works, I've seen the follicles, had tests to confirm ovulation, but still, this is our 11 month of trying. A few days time we're into our 12th month. Another month is another nail hole in the fence of failed months.

lfrans Congrats on the BFP, hope it's a sticky mickey. Good luck for your medical appointment.

ReadyForNatto Congrats on the BFP, hope it's a sticky mickey.

clacko Fingers crossed for a BFP. I was 8 days late by the time I finally got a BFP on a stick with my first. At 3 days late was still negative. That's why I find testing early a waste.

AFM, Say's i'm 13dpo, could be 14 today. I was told this time last week that I had confirmed OV, to report back in 7-10 days if no AF. Well, there's still no AF. My normal LP is 11 days. Though I have no reason to test yet other than possibly late (that's nothing unusual for me though). Boobs were sore, but less so now, could have been me jabbing to see if they're sore, lol. I often get waves of nausea, but have done for many years (due to silent refux issues, that had sorted itself for a while, but seems to have flared up now), and with my first pregnancy, i only got a BFP when I was 8 days late, even at 3days over it was negative, so I suspect I am a late shower.
I've been getting mild cramps, and am tired, but put that all down to stress, as things are stressful at the moment with family members having kids (easily), starting a new university course, DH seems stressed all the time too. Kinda feeling sad if this AF does come, as it's the longest we've had to try and our IVF appointment isn't for another 14 months yet, and could be later.

Luv- bummer about the nosebleed, is it really dry climate where you are? I think 5DPO is a tad early to see something definitive, but God knows it doesn't stop us from symptom spotting, ha!

So, I am keeping Ready and Steph in my mind and sending good employment energy both of your directions (Steph- for you and DH!! I know what it means to have those jobs you will be glad to be free of). It's been really comforting to hear the job stories of others on these threads, as all of our friends seem to have awesome jobs, already started families, some own multiple homes, etc. It makes me feel like I missed the memo on stuff b/c we always take the 'scenic route' to our life and for a long time we were the only ones w/a spouse unemployed (after FOUR long years in grad school!) and not having kids.

okay, gotta get back to work!

Yes--Natto...please tell me more about your interview and what the job is all about! Is it lawyering? Something you want to do? Dish, giiiirl:haha:

A quick update! I'm so happy! Levels came back, they are 2572! I'm so relieved. They were 152 at 15 dpo and now 2572 at 20 dpo. The Dr is happy with the numbers and I have my first ultrasound in 2 weeks. I get to tell my family now :)

A quick update! I'm so happy! Levels came back, they are 2572! I'm so relieved. They were 152 at 15 dpo and now 2572 at 20 dpo. The Dr is happy with the numbers and I have my first ultrasound in 2 weeks. I get to tell my family now :)

Tynmeg, wow, it is so nice to hear that!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Yay Tynmeg!!! That's fantastic news! Congrats!

Morning girls, hope you are all well and feeling chirpy :)

I'm at work so can't stop long but just had to share....Oh My Goodness! I just went to the loo and was shocked to see a blood stained discharge (sorry if tmi).

I am 6dpo - could it be IB?? I feel excited and scared at the same time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->