3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Lol shoot I didn't notice my message never finished! Gah! Well today again my opk is very positive, darker than the control line, it was yesterday too! My temps went way up today so I def ovulated yesterday, creamy cm as well, not sure what's going on this month lol I used first response opks this month rather than the cheapies!

Lol shoot I didn't notice my message never finished! Gah! Well today again my opk is very positive, darker than the control line, it was yesterday too! My temps went way up today so I def ovulated yesterday, creamy cm as well, not sure what's going on this month lol I used first response opks this month rather than the cheapies!

Same as me :)

Alright, sounds like Kesh, Lenka and Bump2Bubba are our TWW'ers (or close to!) When you guys have a sec, post your DPOs so that I can make a list and we can all anticipate some more BFPs! :happydance:

kesh and bump- did you get to BD around O time? Fingers crossed.

Ready-thank you so much for keeping up on all of our timelines. It really is incredibly helpful.

Feeling a little nauseous today. It could also be stress- I am totally stressed about this house. We have people practically begging us to just want to sign papers and make it theirs, but none have actually seen it yet, which makes me nervous. No matter how much I say that they need to be patient, they all 'want it now' and want to be chosen. I get calls starting at 7 am, and some people email me 5x/day. Everybody seems great on paper, and it's hard doing this long distance. We rely on our tenants to help us feel people out, as well as phone calls. Ugh. I shouldn't complain- it's a good problem to have, it just makes it hard for me to concentrate on my job!

Hope everybody is having a good day!

Hey Madeline, I totally understand. I rented our home back east for 2 years and it was very stressful. I remember the "I'm the perfect tenant to rent your home" emails, AAAHHH!! It's a nightmare. It's such a big decision to chose someone to rent your home thousands of miles away. Go with your gut, I didn't once and fell into the trap cause they wouldn't leave me alone...this was our first tenants, I actually met them before leaving to go out west...they would stop by and bring me lobster and everything. I wish you the best of luck with the whole process. FX for you! How's the lil one treating you? You must be going for your first scan soon, so exciting!

I haven't been on here in the last couple days so I'm sure I've missed some things.

Steph - Great news on your DH getting the second interview. FX that if it's meant to be that it will all work out in your favor.

Natto - I'm sure you'll do awesome on your interview. You keep us so organized that I can only imagine how you prep for an interview. ;) How have you been feeling?

Kesh, Lenka, Bump2bubba - Baby dust to each of you! Keep us updated on all the SS you do over these next 2 weeks.

Lfrans - how are you making out? Any more spotting? It must have been so cool to see your lil "Blinky". I can't wait....10 more days for me!

AFM - Well I have my waves of nausea if something smells really strong like grease...my DW was frying hot dogs last night, and the smell made me a little nauseous...and she had McDonalds hash browns for breakfast, they didn't smell good either. I went out yesterday and bought a new bra with no underwire so that I could sleep in it and wake up all night cause it hurts when I roll around in my sleep. haha. One of the biggest things with me is the amount of gas I have after I eat a meal, sorry if tmi, I wondered seriously if it was normal or if something was wrong. My moods go up and down, I'm easily annoyed is the best way to explain it...totally understand throwing that water bottle out the door. lmao. I was really liking cheese and crackers but trying to cut back on the cheese now so I don't get constipated.

Well I gotta get back to work for a bit but will check in again later. Hope you are all having a good day.

Hi ladies!!!!
It's been a while but I've been popping in reading your messages. I was positive i was pregnant last cycle and just had to take a little breather. Coming up to O so I thought it'd be a good time to jump back in. I'm on CD 09 so we're soon to be back in the game.

Steph, congrats on hubby's interview. Flying him out sounds promising! All the best to him!

lfrans Just thought I'd mention that I had quite a bit of spotting my whole pregnancy. I had something called a cervical ectropion where the blood cells around my cervix were extremely sensitive and kind of flourishing. DH and I couldn't DTD without quite a bit of spotting so we stopped all together. It wasn't harmful to either me or the baby just caused unnecessary worry.

Kesh, congrats on your engagement!!!! The ring is beautiful and woo hoo to ovulating. FX!

Mel, Congratulations!!! Wow, amazing story!

Natto I think I read something about you having an interview...if so how did it go?

lenka, madeline how are you ladies doing?

Welcome to all the new twwers!

Hopefully I'll have some updates soon! Oh, quick question...is there such thing as too much BDing? I figured we'd try to BD everyday for the next week or so so I dont have to stress too much about when I O... thanks!

Oh and Tynmeg, Walmart has awesome nursing bras. Super comfy and they can snap open if you decide to BF later.

Hope I didnt miss anyone!!!

Birthday-just a quick reply I'll respond to everyone later...there is a myth on these forums that every other day is ideal but after doing research I found that the more the better. Just make sure it's at least every other day cause the spermies get old. It's true that the sperm count is lower and it takes 48 hours to recharge but the quality of them is much better.:)

birthday-I concur with Steph that DTD every day is fine if conditions are normal. I say go for it, especially since you want a sticky bean before DH heads out.

Tynmeg- I totally agree about going with the gut on renter stuff. When I settle into it, the woman with 3 small dogs just 'feels' better than the single professional male, even though he has no pets and he has all but offered to give us a million dollars for the place, lol. His over-zealousness is almost making me wonder about him....I get to meet the woman and her dogs today- she happens to live nearby, but took a job in Salem to work for the state. Hopefully that will help for me to see what kind of a person she is.

Anyway, I have had gas too Tynmeg. The past 2 days I've had an upset stomach, but it's not so much nausea as serious trapped gas. I feel like there is a little fire in my intestines- no fun. Doesn't really slow me down, but kind of minimized the foods that appeal to me.

I just found out that fertility supplies, such as over the counter HPTs, ovulation monitors, etc are all eligible expenses on my flexible spending account (through my employer- tax deferred $$ than can go to medical expenses). I am sharing this with you all b/c some of you may be able to take advantage of that for the expenses you have in TTC- just want you all to be in the know. I didn't know until now, but haven't saved receipts, so oh well. Luckily a lot of TTC stuff was donated to me.

more later!

I am so addicted to this site... :blush: I just LOVE reading all your posts... I am studying and every 15 minutes I take a short break to read your posts and am so looking forward to it each time...
BD every day for at least a week?... :wacko: o mine... But I have to say, I have had an increased sex drive in the past few days... I guess it is because of O... I am not sure if I O yet though. My temp tomorrow morning will tell... I so hope that I did O on Monday, because I was having some pressure in my ovaries and my boobs felt kind of hot...
Madeline, a lady with three dogs would probably be a longer term tenant in comparison to a professional male... In any case, GL!
Birthday - nice to see you back!!! good luck this cycle!
Natto - I am sure your personality alone would make them choose you over other candidates! FX...
Tynmeg - I can't wait till I can share my tww symptoms with all of you! It is so nice to know that you are interested and care. :hugs:
Steph, once again good luck with the interview!
lfrans, how are you?
:hug: to all other ladies! I hope everybody is feeling wonderful! Enjoy the summer! Have you noticed that days become shorter and shorter each day...

Lenka- what are you studying for specifically? Big test coming up? I must have missed that in the thread. Glad you have this site for some positive 'brain breaks!"

Ready-any news on the job yet?

Lenka- what are you studying for specifically? Big test coming up? I must have missed that in the thread. Glad you have this site for some positive 'brain breaks!"

Ready-any news on the job yet?

Madeline, I am studying for my Masters in Accounting. Only three more classes left... :headspin:
I take all my classes online. But then I will have to sit for the CPA exam... That is the scariest part... I have no idea how I am going to remember all that stuff, if I do not even remember what I did last Sunday!... :wacko:

Hi guys! I only just read most of this thread and had to join in!
I am currently 5dpo. The only symptoms I have are extreme thirst and ovary pain on my left side which seems to be moving toward the center. It was bad through the weekend and unbearable yesterday and today it is still quite painful but kind of dull. I also felt bloated since dpo3, significantly so in my abdomen area. All of those are the weird symptoms that I never really get, and other than those I have sore nipples and just feel very warm all the time. Cm dried out completely since dpo3.
Last time I ttc, I got so worked up I actually had cramping and spotting on dpo5 and ended up being nothing, which was disappointing.
What do you guys think, is this me being crazy or could I actually be maybe pregs?

I also had a lot more BD this cycle on days 0 and 1 post ovulation.

:winkwink:

Well, it's a good thing I didn't take a test....AF started this morning. Oh well, there is always next month.

Ugh, that's sucks EMC00P...:cry::cry:

Madeline--Did you meet the lady with the dogs today? That's insane there are so many renters out there emailing you constantly! Makes me nervous as we might have to be finding a place from out of state soon...no interview date set yet. They did say they wanted to fly him out they just needed the city hr lady to check references...that was on Friday and yes I'm starting to get antsy that they're going to email back saying "JK LOLZ" :haha: I just want to know so we can start preparing!! He had a job interview today with another job, made it to the second round...it's nice to finally even GET interviews after 5 months of complete silence (or rejections)

Lenka--Don't SAY that about summer! :winkwink: We still have a month and we gotta enjoy it while it lasts...it's so short :( Sorry you have to be studying through it. LOL about forgetting what you did last Sunday. I think everyone suffers from that sort of amnesia so good luck!:thumbup:

Natto---any word on the interview? Lenka's right..you're so organized that I'm sure you did a lot of preparing! FX they see how awesome you are :hugs:

Tynmeg--that's great that you seem to be adverse to unhealthy things. When I was pregnant, all I wanted was ALL OF THE CALORIES. Ugh...I'll have to be careful for next time! You haven't said much about your life...what does DW do? How long have you been together?

i knew you ladies would have some good answers! Thanks!!! Just waiting on the big O!

Hey everybody! I only have a minute, just wanted to say hi, I'll be able to write more after tomorrow. My second interview is tomorrow at 2:30 - they interviewed 6 and have it down to 3. I've been trying to uber prepare, stay on top of things at work and I have a deadline on a pro bono project.... :wacko: Just wanted you guys to know I'm thinking of all of you!

Can't wait for Friday - interview will be behind me and we are driving down to tell DF's parents the good news! :happydance:

More soon.... :hugs:

And Ann - WELCOME!

Hey ladies, just a quick question - have any of you, in past or present pregnancies, had cramping? I am not spotting at all, but I have cramps that feel like AF before she comes.... I'm trying not to freak out, but I'm freaking out. I just want to know your experiences (good and bad) if you are willing to share. Trying to stay calm!

ready - do not worry, your uturus is stretching and cramps are totally normal. I had cramps both times i was pregnant. 1st time ended, but this time so far everything is good. My cramps are on and off, sometimes feel like AF cramps and i have had some on and off spotting. went to er and everything was fine. If you are nervous though, call your doctor.

Hi all, sorry I've not been around for a few days, hope you're all ok although I'll be honest, I haven't read through everything as I've missed loads.

Well we didn't get our BFP this month and infact we have to stop ttc at the moment :(

I had to go back to my Gynae Consultant yesterday - I've got a dermoid cyst on my right ovary which they've been checking on every six months. It was too small to remove or cause me problems but lately I've been getting pain and irregular bleeding. The news wasn't good and it has grown to 5.5cm. I am gutted as I am now being booked in for a Laparoscopy to remove it.

Am totally gutted and scared stiff of surgery and having to have a general anaesthetic :(

Looks like it'll be in October so that's me out the game for a while. Will keep in touch though cos will be TTC like mad afterwards.

READY - when I was pg I had pains down the sides and they told me it is because during pg your uterus goes from being a pelvic organ to an abdominal one and all the muscles have to work to pull it up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->